Options

Jordan and Reid on the rocks, it seems.

Comments

• Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The relationship is one big sham in the first place, sounds like the penny has just dropped.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im so shocked and here was me thinkin they would last forever lol:rolleyes:

ooohhhh i cant wait for alex to learn to write and do a book
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »

Hasn't he signed some sort of confidentiality agreement so he can't spill the beans about life with Price?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hasn't he signed some sort of confidentiality agreement so he can't spill the beans about life with Price?

Probably has, you know what Jordan is like, she likes to be in total control, take the blessing, the guests had to do the same because of her control.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story was out weeks ago in another paper before they went to Paris. I can't remember which one but I did read about him going to his parents ages ago.
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How sad that a once famous newspaper such as the Mirror has to resort to reporting this kind of drivel. Hugh Cudlipp will be turning in his grave - no wonder the paper's circulation is in terminal decline.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's another £100 i've lost! :D:(:D
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another six pager, saying the same things over and over again. And actually no confirmation that the story is anything other than speculation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    That's another £100 i've lost! :D:(:D

Ah but it's not over yet, I'm betting it will be all over in December.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was so shocked I choked on my cornflakes this morning :D:D
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why does he have to learn to write to produce a book? ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »

He doesn't, he can just use Jordan's GHOST WRITER!:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Ah but it's not over yet, I'm betting it will be all over in December.

Maybe not Mr Giggles, KP can just keep taking him out of the box when she needs him and putting him back in again when she doesn't...SIMPLE! :D
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,354
    Forum Member
    This is a total shocker, I feel really emotional about it.

I hope Kym Marsh releases a statement about it. I feel much better when she says a few words of wisdom about a difficult world news event.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »

I hope Kym Marsh releases a statement about it. I feel much better when she says a few words of wisdom about a difficult world news event.

Nah, I think this needs to go straight to the Prime Minister or the Pope! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »

hes doesnt but im sure he can borrow some of harveys crayons to jot down a few ideas lol
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think poor Katie went to extremes to get back at her ex. Now shes realised shes stuck with her mistake. To save face she will try and make it work.

For Alex he was so desperate for fame and money he would put up with any amount of abuse. Its sad really.

By tomorrow we'll be reading about all the making up they did.
    :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes doesnt but im sure he can borrow some of harveys crayons to jot down a few ideas lol

Only in picture form of course, matchstick men maybe. :D
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    The relationship is one big sham in the first place, sounds like the penny has just dropped.

Of course it was!.... proves how thick he is to have even contemplated a relationship with her!.... she wasn't and isn't over Pete yet so no-one will be able to have any sort of lasting relationship with her..... it's such a shame she felt she had to jump in feet first to prove she was over him when everyone knew she wasn't, and she probably would have got a lot more sympathy if she had stayed single.....:)
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    funkycub wrote: »

Personally my life is on hold until I hear what Lady Kerry of Katona thinks about it all......
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally my life is on hold until I hear what Lady Kerry of Katona thinks about it all......

You don't need to be on hold there fitnessqueen... just have a look in OK mag... she is forever putting her two pence worth in!...... because she thinks we all believe all the new
    wonderful 'her' crap they are putting out about her, that she can 'advise' Katie about all aspects of her life now........:yawn:
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    mklass wrote: »
    You don't need to be on hold there fitnessqueen... just have a look in OK mag... she is forever putting her two pence worth in!...... because she thinks we all believe all the new
    wonderful 'her' crap they are putting out about her, that she can 'advise' Katie about all aspects of her life now........:yawn:

That's great news- roll on Tuesday!!!:D
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's great news- roll on Tuesday!!!:D
    When did Lady Kerry of Katona get her old job back at OK?:confused:
    With her dispensing marital advice to the Price-Reids, and Peter Andre dispensing worldy wisdom on everything and anything each week, I don't know why anyone ever needs to watch the news or read a paper these days.
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I am PLEADING for a new 'celebrity' to have an affair or break-up or something. Just to get rid of Katie, Alex, Cheryl Cole etc out of the limelight. (and it will piss Katie off too!:p)
    How about Richard and Judy, or Ant & Dec....ANYTHING!!:D
  • Options
    Hootie McBoobHootie McBoob Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    When did Lady Kerry of Katona get her old job back at OK?:confused:
    With her dispensing marital advice to the Price-Reids, and Peter Andre dispensing worldy wisdom on everything and anything each week, I don't know why anyone ever needs to watch the news or read a paper these days.

Couldn't agree more! Personally I base my life on the teachings of Price, Reid, Andre, Katona etc etc

I just wouldn't know what to think unless these wise and god like creatures told me :D