BIG BROTHER EVICTION IS ON!!! (Spoke to applause store)

Comments

• LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just don't find it believable.

If BB want to stir it up they usually do one eviction, and let them sit there for a bit rejoicing that they're still there, then on comes Davina/Brian/Emma to gasps and realisation.

A double at the same time (especially in a secrets and lies year) would automatically make me think 'fake eviction'

Then if there are any activities they (the "evicted" Hm's) can effect it would be clarified fairly quickly.

But in terms of making the programme, how are they going to believably get them both out separately without wasting too much time?

They'll be physically leaving the house before they return. The housemates will see them leave. That has only happened once in the history of BB.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If BB want to stir it up they usually do one eviction, and let them sit there for a bit rejoicing that they're still there, then on comes Davina/Brian/Emma to gasps and realisation.

A double at the same time (especially in a secrets and lies year) would automatically make me think 'fake eviction'

Then if there are any activities they (the "evicted" Hm's) can effect it would be clarified fairly quickly.

But whatever they do, the HMs are so paranoid they will always think something is up. To have them individually evicted, they would need to extend the show by a further 20 mins. 1h 50 mins is way too long for have BB on for.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    But in terms of making the programme, how are they going to believably get them both out separately without wasting too much time?

They'll be physically leaving the house before they return. The housemates will see them leave. That has only happened once in the history of BB.

Get one out, let them get the crowd cheers :p

then they go to a break. then straight back to the house, for the other one, then get them out to the cheers :rolleyes: and briefly interview both, then throw them back in, should only add a few more minutes, but would make it much more believable to the other HM's. (imo)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Hope they do one at a time, whoever is put in the safe-house would then wonder who else is coming in

They better had. Because if they go out together then the other housemates will immediately join the dots and guess that it's a secret house job.
  • purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All we need now is a tennis ball saying:

SECRET HOUSE!

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as Wolfy hears the chants and boos that's fine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    But whatever they do, the HMs are so paranoid they will always think something is up. To have them individually evicted, they would need to extend the show by a further 20 mins. 1h 50 mins is way too long for have BB on for.

They accepted that the previous 2 evictions were real didn't they?
  • wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they don't bloody sout GET WOLFY OUT as it will give away the game a little of she stays.
  • LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    purplesky wrote: »
    All we need now is a tennis ball saying:

SECRET HOUSE!

;)

An exercise ball filled with rocks and dropped from a great height right in the middle of the house would be better
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    :D
    This will certainly happen!
    Can't wait to see her reaction.
    :D

what nastiness speaks volumes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They accept that the previous 2 evictions were real didn't they?

They weren't doubles. Even if they leave individually, they would still question it because they wouldn't think they would have a double this early.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I heard Wolfy say that she didn't believe Sallie was properly evicted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wowboy wrote: »
    I hope they don't bloody sout GET WOLFY OUT as it will give away the game a little of she stays.

It's not the first time. In CBB10, the crowd chanted Get Danica Out and it was revealed that her and Mike got the most votes to stay.

Get Speidi Out... they came 2nd.

I know it's an evict this time but most are too slow to connect the dots.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly. That's exactly what they should do.
    What you suggest is the misdirection that would work.
    They think it's a single eviction, and then afterwards the revelation to them that it's what they think is a double eviction is the misdirection needed to put them off the scent of the real twist.

They'll be so busy patting themselves on their backs saying "I knew it was a double eviction..I KNEW IT!!!!" thinking that was the twist that they won't be even suspecting a secret room.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They weren't doubles. Even if they leave individually, they would still question it because they wouldn't think they would have a double this early.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I heard Wolfy say that she didn't believe Sallie was properly evicted.

It's true, you have a point that it does feel as though it's too early for a double eviction.
    I do think that they need to misdirect them with another pretend twist to prevent them having the time to entertain the notion of a secret room.
  • purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is a lot of second guessing going on...so just to add to it...

I think if Dan stays in the house they will suss the secret room.

His instincts are just too finely honed.

Only way to avoid that is to make the 'evictions' VERY believable...otherwise Detective Dan will be on the case.

The case of the missing housemates...mwahaha..
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they are evicted together it will take about 3 seconds after the doors close before someone says "secret room", especially if Dan is still in the House.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get one out, let them get the crowd cheers :p

then they go to a break. then straight back to the house, for the other one, then get them out to the cheers :rolleyes: and briefly interview both, then throw them back in, should only add a few more minutes, but would make it much more believable to the other HM's. (imo)

Would they not be suspicious that one was evicted 5-10 minutes after the other? Nowhere near enough time for a proper interview and two ad breaks. That would make it even more obvious.
  • muzz8muzz8 Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will most likely be "evicted" together.

No. I hope not. That will immediately raise suspicions. "Secrets & Lies" etc.

They should do Dexter first. And then Gina.
    Hopefully Dan & Wolfy will think that they are SO popular with the public that we had no option than to vote Ginxster out.

But the crowd mustn't shout stuff like "Get Wolfy Out" if Emma then announces that Ginxster are evicted & she & Dan are "saved" by the public vote.
    They gotta shut up. Right?

Just make sure you vote for Gina & Dexter to go into the new house, otherwise Wolfy will be immune from nomination. At least we might be able to get rid of her next week. It'll also make the housemates think of reasons for nominating 2 other people for a change which will upset all the relationships ! Watch Dan cry again.
  • muzz8muzz8 Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    As long as Wolfy hears the chants and boos that's fine.

There should be no booing for Wolfy. Then she'll continue her "they love me & I'm gonna win" attitude.
    Ha !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muzz8 wrote: »
    No. I hope not. That will immediately raise suspicions. "Secrets & Lies" etc.

They should do Dexter first. And then Gina.
    Hopefully Dan & Wolfy will think that they are SO popular with the public that we had no option than to vote Ginxster out.

But the crowd mustn't shout stuff like "Get Wolfy Out" if Emma then announces that Ginxster are evicted & she & Dan are "saved" by the public vote.
    They gotta shut up. Right?

Just make sure you vote for Gina & Dexter to go into the new house, otherwise Wolfy will be immune from nomination. At least we might be able to get rid of her next week. It'll also make the housemates think of reasons for nominating 2 other people for a change which will upset all the relationships ! Watch Dan cry again.

I'm 98% sure they will do it together. If they do it separate, the first "eviction" would have to be done at like 9:40pm, so we get around 30 mins of HLs only.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 98% sure they will do it together. If they do it separate, the first "eviction" would have to be done at like 9:40pm, so we get around 30 mins of HLs only.

Doing it at that time would also ruin the suspense of the result and people would switch off.

Perhaps they should've done it that way but let us choose the two to go in. Any combination would work to be honest.
  • Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not understand why they have to go through a whole eviction with a crowd and such.
    To be fair, this will give the 2 evictees so much information. If they are liked, and who are not.

Why is this necessary

Just first evict one and then after appropriate time evict the other..
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So i have priority tickets this friday, but was not going to bother going as no eviction. However i have spoke to applause store and had a confirmatory email... The two housemates with the highest number of votes WILL be evicted to face the crowd and have an interview with Emma. They will then go back into the secret house. Ill see if i can cut and paste the email....hang on....

Can you come back on here and tell us what instructions you were given by BB as to what to chant and what not to.......after all the audience must not give the game away to the house.....
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    They better had. Because if they go out together then the other housemates will immediately join the dots and guess that it's a secret house job.

I don't know.
    The housemates will see them leave the house and walk towards what they will think is a normal eviction crowd.I think that will be enough to fool them.They have already been speculating that it's a double eviction (Dan will probably say I was right again lol).I don't think them going out together will have much of a difference on the believability of it.And it will be a much more epic moment if they find out TOGETHER what is happening :D

And it's fine to cheer Dexter + Gina and boo Wolfie etc (if that's what the crowd wanted to do anyway).That has happened loads of times where the booed ones stay,and the ones who go get cheered.There is no need to get the crowd to fake booo/cheer any different to what they were going to do.
  • V1Chris21V1Chris21 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Housemates are already suspecting a double eviction so I don't think it matters whether they go out together or separately.

The only way they housemates will suspect anything is if the crowd boo for Wolfy and Dan but cheer for Gina and Dexter.