Options

my review of my being at last nights eviction! (as promised)

2»

Comments

• Options
    bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    If you were there from 6.30 and I assume it didn't finish till after 10, were there toilets and could you buy drinks, food etc. or did you take some with you?

How did Gina and Dexter look?

This was REALLY annoying. I drink about 4 litres of water a day (im a water fiend) and had brought a large bottle to go in. In previous evictions its never been a problem, but last night they made me dump it. They also, bizarrely, made me bin the keyrings on my house keys. I tried to point out that if I was desperate to injure a housemate, I'd take off my shoe and pelt it. This didn't make him laugh :( I'm pissed off about it though) there are 6 portoloos, but considering how dehydrated I was, I didn't use them. You get a half filled plastic cup of water when you go in at 7.30pm, and that's it. At about 9pm I was gasping, I told a security guard I was about to faint (a wee lie) and I got another tiny cup. They took it from me straight away. There is no food or drink stalls, you are stood there for 3.5 hours. It's fun, but the water thing annoyed me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    If you want any questions, then do.......cheers guys.

Do you see Emma before she comes out like she does on TV? Always wondered that.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was the crowd chanting "Get Charlie out!" at one point ? it sounded like it .
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    id love to to see emma close up.!
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see emma close up.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was REALLY annoying. I drink about 4 litres of water a day (im a water fiend) and had brought a large bottle to go in. In previous evictions its never been a problem, but last night they made me dump it. They also, bizarrely, made me bin the keyrings on my house keys. I tried to point out that if I was desperate to injure a housemate, I'd take off my shoe and pelt it. This didn't make him laugh :( I'm pissed off about it though) there are 6 portoloos, but considering how dehydrated I was, I didn't use them. You get a half filled plastic cup of water when you go in at 7.30pm, and that's it. At about 9pm I was gasping, I told a security guard I was about to faint (a wee lie) and I got another tiny cup. They took it from me straight away. There is no food or drink stalls, you are stood there for 3.5 hours. It's fun, but the water thing annoyed me.

That's not good - I thought they were health and safety fiends!
  • Options
    theiatheia Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very interesting thread, bbb, thanks for letting us know what it's like on eviction night...I often wondered
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for a great write up , its lovely to hear what it was like to be there xxxx
  • Options
    Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    Now at what time did the recording of the show actually start? (Usually 8:30pm for airing at 9pm)
  • Options
    EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha that was you who shouted "get someone out" :D
    thanks for the info.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Andy the announcer comes out....he was actually quite good. He played a game about getting girls to get various members clothes. Unfortunately, an older lady tried to get her bra off and flashed her tits. 'one direction' (and me) were in hysterics. However I was soon to be pissed off. Andy said about how much he and the producers loved the booing 'so boo who you want, I'd boo wolfy'

That's interesting because it has been said before that they don't encourage people to cheer or boo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, fast forwarding a bit, getting to the eviction, Emma tried to explain how it would seem strange if the evicted people for cheered and the ones who stayed got booed. She also used examples of wolfy and dexter. She asked if we understood what we should do? I swear to God, virtually everyone shouted no. Or were like 'whats she going on about' this is what was going on around me.

Good on Emma. A shame that there must have been too many stupid people who can't grasp a very simple concept.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I'm chuffed you could hear me (having seen it on YouTube) screaming 'get someone out'. It was a reaction to how thick some of the crowd were being. Obviously, I've seen on this forum, it didn't work for some, but I genuinely only did it for a laugh. And some of the crowd did.

I do remember hearing a very confusing get someone out chant, but it was pretty much impossible to tell what name it was.
    But then it later changed to Wolfy.

We were very lucky how the secret room stunt turned out, it could have been a complete and utter disaster.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, I was cheering wolfy soooo much, despite not.liking her, so were others. But there were lots who didn't know what was going on or what they should do (in our eyes anyway) and booing her. It made it quite interesting.

If I was forced to cheer for Wolfy at the top of my voice I swear that you'd see tears streaming down my face as I would be crying at the same time.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    Not too sure about the mass paranoia. They seem to have forgotten that Dexter and Gina were ever there from watching the live feed. Gone and forgotten......However, BB will have to do some manipulating to get them back in their story

I'm not bothered about them not talking about Gina or Dexter. To me it's irrelevant. I don't want BB to step in to try to get the housemates to talk about them because then they really might start thinking 'secret house'.
    Gina and Dexter not being in the story is perfect because it means that they've been accepted as evicted.

I just want Gina and Dexter to watch so that they can pick up whether any housemates are trying to conspire against each other. It's going to be a lot more interesting to see Gina and Dexter witness other plot developments. We already know that Gina and Hazel can't stand each other, it doesn't need dwelling on. We know that there's going to be problems with those two when Gina goes back in anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    Not the sharpest tools in the box though eh? They queued for hours had a lot to chat about the fake eviction, were you would think they could have come to the conclusion by themselves that cheering the evicted housemates and chanting get Wolfie out could spoil the twist, but they still had to have it pointed out by Emma and they still looked confused???
    :D

I agree. It's almost if they have forgotten what the purpose of cheering or booing is for, and it's just a conditioned reflex that they don't even think about now.

Q: "Why are chanting get Wolfy out?"
    A: "Cos I want her evicted cos she's a bitch"
    Q: "You do remember that you've come here to watch a fake eviction where we don't want the housemates to catch on to the secret house?"
    A: "Err...oh yeah, I have haven't I?"

Honestly, how thick are some of these people?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now at what time did the recording of the show actually start? (Usually 8:30pm for airing at 9pm)

The recordings this year are live. No ten minutes delay like in previous years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDBB wrote: »
    Do you see Emma before she comes out like she does on TV? Always wondered that.

Yeh emma came out for about ten minutes, like davina used to do. It was her and Matts anniversary as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was the crowd chanting "Get Charlie out!" at one point ? it sounded like it .

No, not that I heard, and its a teeny crowd.