Options

New Assassin's Creed set to be revealed on May 12th

darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
Forum Member
✭✭
Oppression has to end.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/home/index.aspx

Live stream May 12th at 17:00 UK Time.

Haven't played an Assassins Creed game in years, will be interesting to see what they come up with this year.

Comments

• Options
    ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still playing Black Flag. No idea when I will finish that and get round to Unity, Rogue and the recent 3 part spin-off.
  • Options
    SaddlerSteveSaddlerSteve Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess this will be the AC:Victory reveal.
    If they can iron out the problems which plagued Unity then I think it'll be a great game.
    Looking forward to seeing London after how fantastic Paris looked in Unity.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conroy wrote: »
    I'm still playing Black Flag. No idea when I will finish that and get round to Unity, Rogue and the recent 3 part spin-off.

3 part spin-off?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    3 part spin-off?

The AC:Chronicles series which kicked off with one set in China and is going to have another 2 instalments set in India and Russia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conroy wrote: »

Managed to complete Black Flag and the Freedom Cry DLC early last year.
    Now completed Unity with just the DLC left and completed the story of Rogue but need to go back and get the collectibles.

Hopefully will have most of it done by the time the new AC comes out.
    I still have bits of AC3 to do with the DLC but not sure if I can be arsed to go back to it.
  • Options
    RS_mark84RS_mark84 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All well and good announcing a new installment, but after the change of controls and engine in unity i'm not so sure i can continue. I'm still on DNA 4, I just cant get into it.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been revealed the game will be called Assassins Creed: Syndicate and not Victory like previously rumoured.

The protagonist will be called Frye.

It also looks like it's coming to last-gen consoles, which makes me worry it's going to be visually a Unity downgrade since the premise of Unity was that it couldn't be done on last gen...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RS_mark84 wrote: »
    All well and good announcing a new installment, but after the change of controls and engine in unity i'm not so sure i can continue. I'm still on DNA 4, I just cant get into it.

I'm used to the controls on Unity now. It only becomes annoying when I go back to previous games and the controls are slightly different.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    It's been revealed the game will be called Assassins Creed: Syndicate and not Victory like previously rumoured.

The protagonist will be called Frye.

It also looks like it's coming to last-gen consoles, which makes me worry it's going to be visually a Unity downgrade since the premise of Unity was that it couldn't be done on last gen...

Preferred the Victory name to Syndicate.

I would have thought if there's last gen it would be a separate game again rather than trying a downgraded version of the main game.
  • Options
    Gemma_HardingGemma_Harding Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just better be better than unity.. that game is/was glitchy as get out