Hi Helen's cousin here

Comments

• VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you need to put things into perspective. The public don't hate her. Some Big Brother viewers don't like her as a housemate. They represent a tiny minority of the nation. It is only a tv show. People have been thrown out of that house for racism and I don't remember reading about vigilante attacks. I'm sure Helen will do just fine when she leaves.

I don't think I would use the phrase vigilante attack but the truth is some members of the public have taken BB too seriously in the past. A few past HMs have been attacked. Grace for one, I think Nadia and others. Some viewers don't separate watching someone on a reality show and actual reality. :(
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    I don't think I would use the phrase vigilante attack but the truth is some members of the public have taken BB too seriously in the past. A few past HMs have been attacked. Grace for one, I think Nadia and others. Some viewers don't separate watching someone on a reality show and actual reality. :(

You need to remember the show is no longer so high profile. The last we heard ratings were struggling. You will always get trouble makers in all walks of life but i'm sure for the most part people will treat Helen the same way they treat any member of the public. The truth is the vast majority of people will have no idea who she is. Helen will return to her life as a good mother and successful business woman without any problems.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    David166 wrote: »
    Amen to that... Helen hasn't killed anyone.... Sure she's rubbing people up the wrong way, but who are we to take the moral high ground? Who knows how you would react if you were in there.... Perspective!!!!
    I know 100% that I would never ever get in someone's face aggressively like that, ever.
    Plus I know I would never call someone "a slug, a God botherer or a Jesus shagger ".
    Nor would I (cough cough) entertain men for money , so in Helen Wood's case I'm happy to take the moral high ground .;-)
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    You need to remember the show is no longer so high profile. The last we heard ratings were struggling. You will always get trouble makers in all walks of life but i'm sure for the most part people will treat Helen the same way they treat any member of the public. The truth is the vast majority of people will have no idea who she is. Helen will return to her life as a good mother and successful business woman without any problems.

What a load of rubbish if all she wants is to be a good mother and successful business???? woman (What Business I dread to think) Why did she go into the house in the first place????
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope you are right. What happened to Grace and the others should never have happened. Criminal is the only word I can use. Just thought you should be aware.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    I'm sorry Rufus...I don't believe you are her cousin. More like a supporter playing at it.

My question is if you are her cousin....why did you not try and prevent her entering BB?

Obviously you must know the type of aggressive personality she has. How has entering BB been in any way beneficial to your family member.

Me try and stop Helen going on Big Brother? Now that is funny. :D

Helen is a 27 year old lady. She makes her own decisions in life. To get on Big Brother is a terrific opportunity for anyone. Thousands upon thousands apply to go on the show.

I've never witnessed any type of aggressive behaviour from Helen. As I said on another post, these are extraordinary circumstances which cannot be compared to the real world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    What a load of rubbish if all she wants is to be a good mother and successful business???? woman (What Business I dread to think) Why did she go into the house in the first place????

Helen owns her own salon. Remember it is a power theme this year. Many of them will have successful careers. Success tends to breed power.
    Forum Member

That WAS the truth a few weeks ago , but her choosing to put herself in the spotlight has reignited discussion on her past misdeeds and now thousands of people who never knew of her past have been informed in minor ways on here , and through google .

For the life of me I can't fathom how she thought going in BB was a good idea . Her past was becoming lost in the mists of time and she herself has caused it to be rehashed . Not very clever .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've never witnessed any type of aggressive behaviour from Helen..

Now I know you're a WUM.

Either that or her panicking agent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You will always get trouble makers in all walks of life .

Yeah, and your 'cousin' is the biggest one of all!
  • David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I know 100% that I would never ever get in someone's face aggressively like that, ever.
    Plus I know I would never call someone "a slug, a God botherer or a Jesus shagger ".
    Nor would I (cough cough) entertain men for money , so in Helen Wood's case I'm happy to take the moral high ground .;-)

Well if you put it like that!! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    Now I know you're a WUM.

Either that or her panicking agent.

I'm referring to outside the house. I've personally never witnessed any aggressive behaviour. She's taken things too far at times in the house and she knows this.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"A good Mother" would not leave her eleven year old son for nine weeks, especially as some of that times goes into the summer holidays.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    That WAS the truth a few weeks ago , but her choosing to put herself in the spotlight has reignited discussion on her past misdeeds and now thousands of people who never knew of her past have been informed in minor ways on here , and through google .

For the life of me I can't fathom how she thought going in BB was a good idea . Her past was becoming lost in the mists of time and she herself has caused it to be rehashed . Not very clever .

BIB She's a fame ****, that's why! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm referring to outside the house. I've personally never witnessed any aggressive behaviour. She's taken things too far at times in the house and she knows this.

So are you posting on here in an attempt to convince people that Helen is really a Very Nice Person and not at all how she's being portrayed in the BB House?

And you've never witnessed any aggressive behaviour from Helly Woo Woo in the house? You're as deluded as she is! :o Does it run in the family?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    "A good Mother" would not leave her eleven year old son for nine weeks, especially as some of that times goes into the summer holidays.

Many mothers and fathers have entered both Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother. It is not uncommon. I can assure you her son will be well looked after.

I know people don't like Helen as a housemate but bringing her son into it is really unfair.
    Forum Member

To misquote Mandy Rice-Davis, "Well you would say that".;-)

I wait with bated breath to witness the new reformed Hell-en .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh. I see you said outside of the house. Sorry, but I don't believe you. And I believe you are Helen's agent. Sympathies on that score. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So are you posting on here in an attempt to convince people that Helen is really a Very Nice Person and not at all how she's being portrayed in the BB House?

And you've never witnessed any aggressive behaviour from Helly Woo Woo in the house? You're as deluded as she is! :o Does it run in the family?

What I said is i've never witnessed Helen being aggressive in the real world.

I have acknowledged that she's made mistakes in the house. Helen knows she has made mistakes. She apologised for her disagreement with Matthew so she obviously knew she had gone too far. Remember it is a very high pressure situation.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have acknowledged that she's made mistakes in the house. Helen knows she has made mistakes. She apologised for her disagreement with Matthew so she obviously knew she had gone too far. Remember it is a very high pressure situation.

she knew once BB told her .

has she apologised to Mathew ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry Rufus, but the only reason Helen apologised (and she hasn't yet to Matthew) was because she was issued with a formal warning. And deep down, you know that I think. She's one very scary woman!
    Forum Member
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    BIB She's a fame ****, that's why! ;-)

I bet she hoped to get in the Celeb one .:D
    To be fair her name is more recognisible than some we get chucked at us in CBB .
    The BB money is crap, but I daresay we'll be treated to saucy photo shoots displaying her wares when she comes out . Her family better batten down the hatches .:blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    the only real question is how much money the OP has placed on her for betting
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Rufus, but the only reason Helen apologised (and she hasn't yet to Matthew) was because she was issued with a formal warning. And deep down, you know that I think. She's one very scary woman!

Both of them got carried away. Matthew said things i'm sure he regrets as well. Helen's warning wasn't purely down to the Matthew incident. It was due to a mixture of incidents.
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both of them got carried away. Matthew said things i'm sure he regrets as well. Helen's warning wasn't purely down to the Matthew incident. It was due to a mixture of incidents.

Don't agree with that either. Bb listed the reasons why she was warned and they were to do with the Matthew incident.