Hi Helen's cousin here

Comments

• EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you're confusing the public with Big Brother viewers. There is a huge difference. Only a tiny minority of the public actually watch Big Brother. It's no longer 'cool' to watch Big Brother.

An odd comment. Any person outside the house is part of the public. A bb viewer is also a member of the public.
    In your previous post you said Helen should be proud of herself for getting on the show, a show you then claim is uncool to watch.
    Also BB headhunt these days, it is very likely Helen was asked to do it. It is quite clear she doesn't actually watch it or care in the slightest about the game or the viewers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of them was thrown out for threatening to have someone shot and the other was thrown out for for a campaign of racist hate. Helen's crime is saying a few naughty words.

She cannot be compared to those two. You weaken your argument when you make such exaggerations.

She's done far worse than a few naughty words. She has been reprimanded in the diary room for her behaviour and finally given a warning. Her behaviour towards others is clearly unacceptable.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    An odd comment. Any person outside the house is part of the public. A bb viewer is also a member of the public.
    In your previous post you caid Helen should be proud of herself for getting on the show, a show you then claim is uncool to watch.
    Also BB headhunt these days, it is very likely Helen was asked to do it. It is quite clear she doesn't actually watch it or care in the slightest about the game or the viewers.

The point that I was making is that it is no longer the huge show it once was. Ratings are now lower than they ever have been.

It has been suggested that the public hate Helen and that could prove problematic when she leaves the house. The other point I was trying to make is that the people who watch Big Brother only represent a tiny minority of the public. I'm quite sure Helen will be able to live happily without any problems once she leaves. Most people will have absolutely no idea who she is. She will return to her happy family and successful business.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point that I was making is that it is no longer the huge show it once was. Ratings are now lower than they ever have been.

It has been suggested that the public hate Helen and that could prove problematic when she leaves the house. The other point I was trying to make is that the people who watch Big Brother only represent a tiny minority of the public. I'm quite sure Helen will be able to live happily without any problems once she leaves. Most people will have absolutely no idea who she is. She will return to her happy family and successful business.

Provide proof of this then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of them was thrown out for threatening to have someone shot and the other was thrown out for for a campaign of racist hate. Helen's crime is saying a few naughty words.

She cannot be compared to those two. You weaken your argument when you make such exaggerations.

I can see you're desperately trying to defend Helen here. Helen has targeted Jale in the house by trying to mock her and bring her down in front of her housemates.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I can see you're desperately trying to defend Helen here. Helen has targeted Jale in the house by trying to mock her and bring her down in front of her housemates.

Helen was in the wrong at times but I think the main instigators were Pauline and Toya.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Note this bit:
    For the past two nights now the show has attracted fewer than a million viewers, including for last night’s first live eviction show.

This means that the viewing figures have been their usual amount before, say, about four days ago. I'm guessing that viewers are getting sick of the constant arguing and name calling.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

didn't her father apologise publicly to Rooney and his wife because of what Helen had done ? doesn't sound like a happy family to me .

does she ever speak to her father ?
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lol a few naughty words??

you weaken your argument when you make such exaggerations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Note this bit:

This means that the viewing figures have been their usual amount before, say, about four days ago. I'm guessing that viewers are getting sick of the constant arguing and name calling.

Remember the poster had referenced housemates (Grace, Nadia etc) from back in Big Brothers heyday. They were on channel 4 back then and had a lot more viewers.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

I'd disagree with that actually .
    She was once attacked I believe after her 'assignation ' (I so cleaned that up) with footy boy was made public. Now she has caused it all to be dragged up again, inflaming already pi$$ed off people . As for her business , best not bang on about her wonderful business too much because there are some seriously stalkerish people about .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember the poster had referenced housemates (Grace, Nadia etc) from back in Big Brothers heyday. They were on channel 4 back then and had a lot more viewers.

Obviously Big Brother won't have as many viewers now as it did back then. It's not anywhere near fresh, but the viewing figures should still be a satisfying amount for Channel 5 though.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't her father apologise publicly to Rooney and his wife because of what Helen had done ? doesn't sound like a happy family to me .

does she ever speak to her father ?

Her dad seemed pretty disgusted with her to be honest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This sounds more reasonable but quite different from what you originally posted.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I also think her notoriety will impinge badly on her business, who would want to say something she didn't like when she has got all those scissors and beauty products to hand.

Apart from all her sex worker buddies.
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If the ratings were higher, she would be disliked by far more people. I hope she goes back to her normal life, I think she will, most of us who watch it do not want harm to come to any one who goes in there, its just a game show after all. I suppose we just like to let them know how uncool they are when they bully others, hence the booing
  • MamTorMamTor Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Helen as a Housemate, she pretty awful, but some of the vitriol in here is a bit much. It's an entertainment show, where we watch people like chimps in a cage. Dance monkey dance! That sort of thing. It's not real life and her main crime is she's been a right cow. God knows, they are all thrown in with people in real life they'd avoid like the plague, they can't do that here. It's a fake environment, half of the time it's engineered to cause conflict. Some cope better than others. I'd like to think I'd rise above it, but who knows.

Rufus, if you really are a relative then back away, you're as guilty of trying to united two separate worlds into one new one as the people calling her a bad mother etc.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen was in the wrong at times but I think the main instigators were Pauline and Toya.

You are wrong then. It was Helen who started the campaign to ostracize Jale.

If you see nothing wrong with her calling Jale a slug behind her back, so much for taking it to their face, hey, then I can see how Helen has gotten away behaving the way she has. It's all moot anyway, as soon as Ash goes Helen will blow and she'll be removed. Of that I have little doubt.

Fact is Helen has not be right in the entire 3 weeks. It is extremely rare for BB to issue a FORMAL warning. But she's pushed all boundaries of civil behaviour to the limit and they had no choice. That's not something to take lightly, but she has and you have, no surprise. Some think she'd be different if she didn't have the pass to the final, I'm sure she isn't. She would still be viciously snarling at hm's she deems not thin enough or not fat enough or not pretty enough. So shallow, so base. So sad.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not sure how you can say that when Pauline has already left and Toya has distance herself from Helen, yet Helen is still finding people to attack., and that will continue because Helen is nothing more than a nasty potty mouth bully who can not handle her drink. Her pass to the final should be revoked. Just her non stop gobbling off is starting to grind on me. Wonder who her next victim to bully will be, she seems to have her eye on Ashleigh.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    You are wrong then. It was Helen who started the campaign to ostracize Jale.

If you see nothing wrong with her calling Jale a slug behind her back, so much for taking it to their face, hey, then I can see how Helen has gotten away behaving the way she has. It's all moot anyway, as soon as Ash goes Helen will blow and she'll be removed. Of that I have little doubt.

Fact is Helen has not be right in the entire 3 weeks. It is extremely rare for BB to issue a FORMAL warning. But she's pushed all boundaries of civil behaviour to the limit and they had no choice. That's not something to take lightly, but she has and you have, no surprise. Some think she'd be different if she didn't have the pass to the final, I'm sure she isn't. She would still be viciously snarling at hm's she deems not thin enough or not fat enough or not pretty enough. So shallow, so base. So sad.

Agree with every word, not sure how anyone could suggest that anyone other than Helen herself has instigated the trouble in the house, I don't believe that the pass to the final has anything to do with Helens behaviour, I think we are seeing Helen for what she truly is, and that is a loud mouthed bitch. Maybe harsh, but true.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Not sure how you can say that when Pauline has already left and Toya has distance herself from Helen, yet Helen is still finding people to attack., and that will continue because Helen is nothing more than a nasty potty mouth bully who can not handle her drink. Her pass to the final should be revoked. Just her non stop gobbling off is starting to grind.

Oh her past will be revoked. I fully believe that . But it'll be done in a twist of some kind for more drama(nearly said dwama.:D)
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    People seriously believe this is Helens cousin LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »

I don't. He's far too well-mannered and polite to be related to the likes of her. :p
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »

Of course Not ...but it's good banter.:D