Options

Dallas :season 3, Channel 5

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    bel110 wrote: »
    It was all rather :o But I have to say did enjoy the ep ... albiet in a rather strange way! Wonder what they´d have done if they had put it in a 9pm slot, think even 9pm might have been a bit early for those shennanigans! No wonder they´ve moved it to midnight ...

hehe i was just thinking the same thing when i watched it last night :o:D
  • Options
    Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    can someone tell me what happened in this
    weeks episode..i missed it :(

Ryland & Anne kissed.

Sue Ellen is back on the booze.

Bo 'kidnapped' his own son from school & the self-righteous priggish Christopher hunted him down & got the kid back, Bo retaliated by setting fire to Southfork.

Pamela turned up at a hotel room where Jon Ross & Emma were 'at it' & joined in & they had a three-some, then she started choking & it transpired that she had taken an overdose of some pills.

'Nicholas' punched some holes in what I assume was some sort of contraception device used by Elena before having sex with her.

Elena's mum & brother had a conversation in Spanish at a food market.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ryland & Anne kissed.

Sue Ellen is back on the booze.

Bo 'kidnapped' his own son from school & the self-righteous priggish Christopher hunted him down & got the kid back, Bo retaliated by setting fire to Southfork.

Pamela turned up at a hotel room where Jon Ross & Emma were 'at it' & joined in & they had a three-some, then she started choking & it transpired that she had taken an overdose of some pills.

'Nicholas' punched some holes in what I assume was some sort of contraception device used by Elena before having sex with her.

Thanks, but i managed to watch it via Demand 5..I was wondering what was going on there, thanks lol..also last bit was important :D talking in Spanish haha
  • Options
    bel110bel110 Posts: 14,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryland & Anne kissed.

Found myself surprisingly routing for them as a couple ;-)

lol ... those scenes were nauseating ...

I did think it was a bit rich of Pamela to call Sue Ellen a weak drunk and then resort to pills herself ... unless it was all some kind of game and she knows they will get her to the hospital in time ...

Glad I wasn´t the only one who knew exactly what it was :confused: Was wondering how she got it in and out lol Plus the size of that ´nail´he used would mean that hole would be pretty easy to spot!

I´m pretty sure when I watched it on catch up there were subtitles ... think she asked him what had happened to his face and he said it was nothing and that he was going away again. She begged him to stay, he said he had to go but gave her a letter to give to Emma ...
  • Options
    atgatg Posts: 4,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bo retaliated by setting fire to Southfork.
    Oddly this was only implied. I wonder why we never saw him actually do the deed.
  • Options
    helen_whelen_w Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was it bo who started the fire, or was it that entrepreneur bloke from a few eps ago? i assumed it was john ross's doing anyway. exciting stuff!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what those pills were that Pamela took, but they weren't paracetomal because an overdose of that makes you vomit; sleeping pills would result I would've thought in passing out - maybe vomiting too, but the choking I don't get. I don't understand why Nicholas wants Elena to get pregnant (I presume that's the reason behind the contraception sabotage).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    helen_w wrote: »
    was it bo who started the fire, or was it that entrepreneur bloke from a few eps ago? i assumed it was john ross's doing anyway. exciting stuff!

Carter Mackay's grandson?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a cracking episode last night - can't wait for next week. Poor Sue Ellen - thinking she started the fire is going to make her hit the bottle even more; am I right in thinking that before JR died & she started drinking again, she had been sober for many, 20+ probably, years? I doubt Pamela's story about her suicide attempt merely being a stunt, you cannot guarantee getting medical attention in time. I'm predicting (not a spoiler, just my opinion) that Christopher & Elena will get back together. Granny Ryland is a brilliant character & should be in every week, she's creepy but funny - I love her exchanges with Harris.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yea i just watched it now..good episode..so Nicholas wants to make babies with Elena..did she know what the holey contraceptive thing, or was she that dim not to notice holes in it..lol..Poor Sue Allen :( And wow, to them shooting Bo or whatever his name is--i get mixed up with all these baddies haha
  • Options
    auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    It must be the time of day to watching this. Just finished watching last night's episode. it just gets better and better.

So sad about Sue Ellen but what absolutely brilliant acting by her, Patrick Duffy (when he found out about Annie kissing Ryland) and Granny Ryland, who is so NUTS she could have her own spin-off show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    aww at least Sue Ellen admitting being an alcoholic :( she still plays a good drunk :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not many CSI's investigating that crime scene were there? If there had been I am sure they must have found some trace of that device and the accelerant spayed all over the room. Chief Wiggum must be in charge :D

I actually had Drew down for the fire. As the continuity girl said at the end, "Blimey, what a shock"!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    And wow, to them shooting Bo or whatever his name is--i get mixed up with all these baddies haha
    That was Drew, Elena's real brother (I think). Bo is in hospital with his back in several pieces.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    how many more episodes are left ?gonna miss Dallas :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, assuming the last one's on 18th December, there'll be 7 more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time was it on last night? I can´t find it on my catch up ... it says Inside Holloway at the midnight slot??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can´t see it anywhere on last nights listings or early this am ????
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I taped it it was definetly on at the usual time of midnight
  • Options
    Rozzi RainbowRozzi Rainbow Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Oh my goodness :o I had to close my eyes for the end, I couldn't watch :cry: I actually quite liked Drew, I think he was just unlucky to fall into a bad crowd and always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm glad I didn't watch it late at night and then try to go to sleep soon after, I was a bit traumatised!!

I thought the opening credits might have had new pictures with this sort of being a new season. I liked the long "previously on Dallas" bit at the start, really helped with what was going on.

When they were talking about Bo (who I like a bit more now he tried to save Sue Ellen) did they say his surname is McCabe? Isn't that the same surname as that guy John Ross met in the club who gave him the idea to take Ewing Global public? Or is that just a coincidence?

I actually really felt for John Ross in this ep.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I´ve worked it out now, my catch up has completely missed that hour ... Wed night ends on the programme before and Thurs am starts on the programme after ... so annoying ... anyone know if it´s repeated at all?
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Thanks, I´ve worked it out now, my catch up has completely missed that hour ... Wed night ends on the programme before and Thurs am starts on the programme after ... so annoying ... anyone know if it´s repeated at all?

Not on Virgin I hope :( I forgot to record it last night.
  • Options
    Rozzi RainbowRozzi Rainbow Posts: 171
    Forum Member

I think you can watch it online, based on posts from previous weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounds really exciting :( Can someone please gie me a rundown of what happened!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you can watch it online, based on posts from previous weeks.

Thanks, I live in Spain so can´t watch online :( Although I know of a site I can possibly watch it at ... will have to do some research ...