PLEASE don't vote for the same person night after night after night

ItsNickItsNick Posts: 3,711
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's BORRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGG.

if I was in charge I'd make a new rule saying that if someone did a trial yesterday they can't be voted for the next day. Firstly because it's boring and secondly just to piss off the narrow minded people who keep voting for the same person night after night.

Comments

• Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been 3 different Celebs so far, fingers crossed.
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait till we are able to vote for Gemma it will her every night till the evictions start
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree and go so far as to say a celeb can only do 1 in every 3 trials ! Then there would be much more of a mix
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not?

Half the fun is getting the most irritating celebrity to do the trials. Thats the reason a celebrity is such a success.
  • Ryan_BestRyan_Best Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I totally agree! Great program, but it really annoys me when the stupid public vote for the same person over and over again. I was almost certain they were going to pick Jimmy again yesterday, maybe ITV actually overruled the viewers. Lets have a nice mix, and give them all a chance at a trial, so we can see who we prefer.
  • FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait for you know who.
  • MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, it's so boring when the same person gets all the tasks. I want to see them all have a go. I just can't see that is entertaining, to have the same person, time after time