Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to stand her ground.
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    WTF?????? :o:o:o

Agree, she is playing he game trying to get the popular guys with the public up and get rud if some competition. I don't think. I like her anymore.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jale really seems to want to be Helen's mate so she'll want to save her friends. I think she has low self esteem and just wants to be part of the cool gang.
    Shame she's forgotten about the blokes in the house who have always been nice to her like Christopher and Matthew.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    She needs to stand her ground.

She needs to consult her memory.
  • SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    Jale really seems to want to be Helen's mate so she'll want to save her friends. I think she has low self esteem and just wants to be part of the cool gang.
    Shame she's forgotten about the blokes in the house who have always been nice to her like Christopher and Matthew.

This! I feel this could be her downfall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    She's lost herself. I mean seriously Ash has been vile towards her along with all the others in Helens gang.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Apparently she has a better time with the guy who called her a "maggot" and laughed when others called her a "slug" than she does with Chris or Christopher who she's always gotten on well with. Weird.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    When exactly did we see that Matthew was being nice to Jale before Pauline left? The only ones I remember speaking out against what was happening to Jale were Winston and Marlon. And Christopher in the Diary room.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How bizarre. Has she not heard her own big cheers, and their boos?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »

Totally agree! All the others for the first week done nothing but lay into her. We can all see where this is going, someone who doesn't deserve to leave is going to be evicted, my money is going to be on Chris or Matthew!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    * sorry Chris in the diary room
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm shocked. And disappointed. Gone right off her now.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like we have to rely on Ashleigh and Danielle to stand their ground.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    She needs to consult her memory.

Exactly. If she jeopardises Chris, I will spend all I can afford to vote her out when she's up next.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cheers have gone to her head. She is going to regret this.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way to Jale's heart, apparently, is to call her Slug/Slugsworth behind her back and a maggot to her face.

Someone should really tell Danielle and Ashleigh - who have not said one bad word either to or about her and were the only ones to congratulate her when she was first saved by the public while everyone else ignored her.
  • VadmunVadmun Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Pssssshhhhhtttt.

the sound of Jale's 100k going up in smoke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How bizarre. Has she not heard her own big cheers, and their boos?

I know! I can't believe it. Unless she's (daa daa daa!!!) playing the game.:cool:
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    She is starting to look a bit feeble ... yes, which is a real shame. She could have walked this. Not now.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WTF?????? :o:o:o

Sorry but i dont see the problem, maybe she has seen they are friendlier people than the others,then again she didnt like Toya so she is going to go against that silly little girl Ashleig.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    She needs to keep her ties with both sides. That's where her strength lies. Now she's just making herself the bottom of a very unlikeable alliance who have treated her like dirt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Exactly. If she jeopardises Chris, I will spend all I can afford to vote her out when she's up next.

And so will I. This will be an interesting next episode.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said this to Kim right?

- AKA Helen's arse leech.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I'm not so shocked, but I am very disappointed. This will be her downfall.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    she does realize after this week she is back up every week
    bad move she can go at anytime we see fit