Dee making a real show of herself

Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Such a bitter person. She needs to grow up.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    I know I liked her at the start of bb but she is coming across as a complete byatch tonight
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She thinks she's acting big but she's really showing herself up for the horrible c*w she is.

I don't apologise to Dee for calling her a c*w, I apologise to cows because they are useful in this life.

HONK!

>:(
  • Smarmy MarmySmarmy Marmy Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showing herself for the real person she is. Vile and disrespectful. >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really behaves like an idiot doesn't she, her and James are like kids in a playground. Serves them both right that Gary came out and said such nice things about them, made them look even MORE childish, if that's possible !
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is one of these vile people you hope you never meet in life>:(
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is just showing what she is really like. This is the true Dee. I don't lie,well you just admitted being nice to Gary was a complete lie. She thieves from honest hard working people. Abdul apart from sitting on her fat arse or getting pissed for money,she doesn't want to work. Vile vile person. It's funny how all her so called supporters have disappeared . You cannot defend the indefensible .
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously Dee has no clue to what rudeness is.
    says a lot her disrespect is appalling.
  • Username1Username1 Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Couple of glasses of Lambrini and the mask slips...
  • HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showing herself for the real person she is. Vile and disrespectful. >:(
    And maiming a mockery of her insistence that she felt intimidated because she doesn't see herself as a celeb.
    Sasparella wrote: »
    She really behaves like an idiot doesn't she, her and James are like kids in a playground. Serves them both right that Gary came out and said such nice things about them, made them look even MORE childish, if that's possible !

If they hadn't been so nasty to Gary ( who is a bit of an arse) he would never have won

I'm loving that when this sinks in Dee and James will be more bitter than ever.
  • Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right to the end Gary trying to reach out and be friends with them and they are just cruel throwing it back in his face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »
    She is just showing what she is really like. This is the true Dee. I don't lie,well you just admitted being nice to Gary was a complete lie. She thieves from honest hard working people. Abdul apart from sitting on her fat arse or getting pissed for money,she doesn't want to work. Vile vile person. It's funny how all her so called supporters have disappeared . You cannot defend the indefensible .

Well said!
  • DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well said!

So agree - wished we could print out the threads and send them to them but then they would most probably pick out what suits them and ignore the nots and nons.for me still Audley and Gary are the winners
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Revolting pig, she should never have been on that show!! I never want to see or hear from her again. >:(
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a total ignoramus pure and simple. Her behaviour towards Gary tonight on BBBOTS just highlighted her lack of class. She needs to crawl back to where she came from and never appear on tv again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pathetic apology for a woman, nasty through and through
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just watching it now and she's said they thought by being nice to Gary for the last few days he'd be out because when they were horrible it was keeping him in. And she didn't even have the grace to blush >:(
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's bloody awful. I can't stand the woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Pig ignorant vulgar t leaf....cya wouldn't wanna be ya...Borrrrk! :D
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how she said Gary exposed himself, yet she said she got to see David naked and it made an old woman very happy.
  • tk096tk096 Posts: 5,829
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »

So agree, but who is Abdul?
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A nothing person who thinks she's better than what she is.....a thief who steals from elderly people and still have the audacity. To do BB.......you were right Dee....you shouldn't be in the house.....your a bloody nobody>:(
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    She thinks she's acting big but she's really showing herself up for the horrible c*w she is.

I don't apologise to Dee for calling her a c*w, I apologise to cows because they are useful in this life.

HONK!

>:(
    Horrible woman! >:( Garys shows her up even more though... humouring her. I loved it when he shouted over 'alright Dee' haha

Damn Gary has some patience though lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Words cannot describe the loathing I feel for that woman. I'm actually glad now that she went on the show though because it showed her up for what she is and always will be.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    And maiming a mockery of her insistence that she felt intimidated because she doesn't see herself as a celeb.

If they hadn't been so nasty to Gary ( who is a bit of an arse) he would never have won

I'm loving that when this sinks in Dee and James will be more bitter than ever.

It was the same as the Linda Nolan and Jim Davidson scenario. People never learn.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like how she said Gary exposed himself, yet she said she got to see David naked and it made an old woman very happy.

And I noticed a scene in George's highlights where he bared his bum too. No complaints there either.