The Saturdays' Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what it is, its not The Sats though :p (I don't think anyway :o:o)

its died in your eyes.
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    james-dean wrote: »
    its died in your eyes.

They should a version called "It died in my ears":D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VoodooChic wrote: »

i don't get it? :L
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    i don't get it? :L

Of course you didn't....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    So I think I was right when I said there probably won't be another single. They've used 2 different songs in 2 different flips. Like I said, we should wait for the tour and next album.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    VoodooChic wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,287
    Forum Member
    its died in your eyes.

Lmao really?? Oops :o it doesn't sound like it... *goes to watch again*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.virginmedia.com/music/awards/best-group.php

VOTE SATS FOR BEST GROUP 2% behind Muse.
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Heard their Bruno mars cover earlier

Fantastic personally. Vanessa was all over it like rash. A good rash that is :)
    Forum Member
    http://www.virginmedia.com/music/awards/best-group.php

VOTE SATS FOR BEST GROUP 2% behind Muse.

I just voted. They're at 29.89% right now so keep voting Sats fans :D
  • Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    musicdude wrote: »
    Heard their Bruno mars cover earlier

Fantastic personally. Vanessa was all over it like rash. A good rash that is :)

:D:D:D:D:D

That's hands-down the funniest thing I've read on DS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we do get a third single to promote the tour in the similar way Work was used for the chasing lights tour.

Has anyone seen this http://yfrog.com/h742uj just been posted on twitter a S Club 8 reunion! I still love Automatic High!
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just voted. They're at 29.89% right now so keep voting Sats fans :D

I have just voted and raised their vote to 29.91%. So, all our votes do make a difference!

As for Muse, I only know Starlight but think I liked another song of theirs from around March 2000.
    Forum Member
    I have just voted and raised their vote to 29.91%. So, all our votes do make a difference!

That's good to hear :)
    Forum Member
    ^ That's cheap. I'm a little surprised they're selling it at a low price... unless it's to get more to buy the album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ That's cheap. I'm a little surprised they're selling it at a low price... unless it's to get more to buy the album.

most likely because sales are slowing, and it's a couple of months old.
    Forum Member
    most likely because sales are slowing, and it's a couple of months old.

Probably helps increase the sales if it's at a lower price. I guess the theory of supply and demand applies here.
    Forum Member
    I hope we do get a third single to promote the tour in the similar way Work was used for the chasing lights tour.

But work kinda failed didn't it? So I wouldn't want another single that didn't hit the top 10.
    Forum Member
    RobBlob wrote: »
    But work kinda failed didn't it? So I wouldn't want another single that didn't hit the top 10.

It got to No 22 in the Top 40 but as I might have mentioned in part 1 of the appreciation thread I think part of that was because it was the last single from Chasing Lights and MJ's death just before release meant some of his songs were in the charts above it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the reason it didnt make top 10 is because they scrapped most of their promotion due to the charity single 'just can't get enough'. Co-insided with MJ's death.
    Forum Member
    the reason it didnt make top 10 is because they scrapped most of their promotion due to the charity single 'just can't get enough'. Co-insided with MJ's death.

I'd say if they had released it the week before he died it might have gotten a higher (:D) place in the charts. But then nobody knew he was going to die that week :(
    Forum Member
    Obviously no-one knew he was gona die lol. But I still think that we need to look at history to see what to do. Work failed, for various reasons. But it still didn't sell even after lots of promotion. I'd say another single should be out of the question.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously no-one knew he was gona die lol. But I still think that we need to look at history to see what to do. Work failed, for various reasons. But it still didn't sell even after lots of promotion. I'd say another single should be out of the question.

you have to remember that the sats are gaining fans.

wordshaker literally destroyed them. The whole management of their new 'image' where they wore next to nothing, lost them a lot of their fanbase, which is why they're having to start again, and going back to that fun poppy sound, with their own colours etcetc.

If it's the write song, it will make top 10. I know higher gets played ALOT on the radio, everyone loves it.
    Forum Member
    you have to remember that the sats are gaining fans.

wordshaker literally destroyed them. The whole management of their new 'image' where they wore next to nothing, lost them a lot of their fanbase, which is why they're having to start again, and going back to that fun poppy sound, with their own colours etcetc.

If it's the write song, it will make top 10. I know higher gets played ALOT on the radio, everyone loves it.

How can you say The Sats are gaining fans when this album put together with Wordshaker has sold less than Chasing Lights? Higher just scraped the top 10 and that was with assistance of a new version. I love the song too, but even I can see it would be a silly idea for them to release a new single now. There's no point. And the longer they leave it the more chance they'll have of doing what they did before and confusing people with the different album campaigns. They need to stay away for a while then come back with the album in Autumn. And hopefully 2 singles before hand.
This discussion has been closed.