Kelly Rowland And Misha B Daybreak Interview

bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
Forum Member
✭✭✭

WOW the X Factor Progranda machine is really moving fast now, as a Misha B fan im really happy, she is the face of the M&S Adverts, been given pimp slots every week on X Factor, and is the 2nd most talked about contestant. Now her and Kelly have a joint interview together (however i heard that Janet was sick) they are pushing her more than the other. However with Cher we saw that overexposure can become a negative, but hey its still nice to see that she they are giving her a fair chance.

INTERVIEW:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmGD1THhYOU

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that was a nice interview :) i do genuinely think that misha b is a nice person
  • BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great interview I hope Misha really has her "Listen" moment soon. Tulisa is a nasty piece of work and I noticed she mentioned nothing about Kitty. I am glad Tulisa has only 1 act.
  • slowdownslowdown Posts: 866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't that guy put his mug down for the interview????
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she wait until the cameras were off then corner Holly and Phil and demand they hand over their school dinner money?

With a leer....
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Pointless spending money to save when they already know who going to win, isn't it!? It could not be more obvious.:rolleyes::yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest she is crap at interviews. No life whatsoever or overbriefed in how to before.

Utterly lifeless and charmless.
  • oh viennaoh vienna Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she wait until the cameras were off then corner Holly and Phil and demand they hand over their school dinner money?

With a leer....

You realise people can grow and change and a lot of us are very different as adults than we were as children?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh vienna wrote: »
    You realise people can grow and change and a lot of us are very different as adults than we were as children?

i've been reading recently that if you bully as a child it can carry over into your adult life.
  • Rick_JRick_J Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Misha B can "broadshoulder" anonymous internet comments like that with a flick of her massive mane (hair wedge)
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a really nice interview, and the majority of people are really beginning to recognise Misha B is the one who can have a career globally after the show.
  • Bear TraderBear Trader Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did kelly put it down?
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean, a mentor & judge interview? Like they do... every year... Just like how the boys were with Gary last week?

I wouldn't look too in to that, especially if Janet was ill.