Louvia MUST go through.

Am I right in thinking they will be doing the AT next week?

Louvia must be given the opportunity to do that dance!!

Comments

• madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Would love to see that - Vincent's Tango choreography was also breathtaking tonight.
  • Oicho ThrowOicho Throw Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half the middle aged lady population of the UK goes a bit soggy whenever he appears, and the other half want to take him home and give him a bowl of soup and a haircut. I think, short of actually killing Flavia or paralysing her, he can do whatever the Hell he wants and it's still going to be him vs. Riley for the big'un.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love to see that - Vincent's Tango choreography was also breathtaking tonight.

His choreography was the best AT I have ever seen on DS. The real deal. Beautiful.

Crying shame he just had Dani to dance it. She could not pull it off. What a waste!
  • Vicky36Vicky36 Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Louis and Flavia really deserve to stay in - Louis was unlucky to have to a dance which didn't really suit him in the semi-finals, as everyone else had their weaker dances earlier in the competition. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he gets enough votes to stay out of the dance-off.
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Please, in a thread title, use their full names. Louis and Flavia.

Sorry, but it really annoys me, especially in a thread title.

Agree with you though.
  • JambobJambob Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of disappointing with Louis this week tbh. He deserves to go through, but hope he steps it up in the final.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    Louvia ?? Good Lord ..............!!!
  • Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everything crossed that they do :)