The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 13)

Comments

• augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    its not easy to ignore John, even when he manages to be completely silent....

evening everyone xxx
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Evening all

Off to London at the crack of dawn tomorrow - and Thursday - so won't be on much.

John is saying a lot with his silence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wondering if you could tell me how to upload my photos from my iphone onto my computer. Thanks
    Forum Member
    evening everyone.......

how are you all ...jo jo, i think there are various programmes to upload photos, onto the phone, but im not an expert...snapfish is one??

Nyannie when do you stop, just listening to what you get up to is exhausting. or is it just im lazy??

I might be going to Hereford for the weekend, any ideas of good places to visit nearby?

I ve just finished reading another book, this one by Sue Townsend, about The woman who went to bed for a year. im not quite sure what it was all about,....but the idea of just hibernating in bed sounds so luxurious. At the moment im feeling all discordant and as if im always trying to play catch up. ive either got nothing at all to do, or too much....why cant it balance itself a bit better?
  • georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Hello JJat

i,mmmmmmmm back :D

what a weekend
    what a week :p

What a good weekend for sport
    loved the Rugby

and the Oscars.... loved watching the red carpet
    some beautiful dresses :D
    i stayed up all night :D

hope all are well
    shall have a read back :p
    Forum Member
    Lena J wrote: »
    Evening to you all. Absolutely freezing down here. :(

Good to hear the dog walking's going well augusta. He's probably thinking 'Darn it, just as I've got them trained'. :D

Haven't found the oven book yet. :( Still it's a good reason to put off cleaning it. :o:D

A win for Arsenal yesterday, thank goodness.

Been catching up on the CT thread :D and I see John's been mentioned yet again in a mag article. :rolleyes:

yes i saw that :o

but if she would prefer..... to sh*t in her hands
    and clap
    than see john again
    i,m not going to stop her
    or go near her

dirty .......... :D

but you would think
    she would be over it all by now
    bitter does spring to mind ;)
    Forum Member
    Just wondering if you could tell me how to upload my photos from my iphone onto my computer. Thanks

I would love to help you
    but i,m techno challenged
    actually i,m challenged by most things :D
    Forum Member
    nyannie wrote: »
    Evening all

Off to London at the crack of dawn tomorrow - and Thursday - so won't be on much.

John is saying a lot with his silence.

have a lovely time :D
    Forum Member
    yes i saw that :o

but if she would prefer..... to sh*t in her hands
    and clap
    than see john again
    i,m not going to stop her
    or go near her

dirty .......... :D

but you would think
    she would be over it all by now
    bitter does spring to mind ;)

well exactly...........
    Forum Member
    morning everyone?

Today is a shopping and cleaning day. I really know how to live dont I.:D

the dog training isnt going too well today. I have to take the pair of them out together, and they drive me made with occasionally going backwards and forwards and stepping in front of me,

Well today they managed to completely trip me up, and send me flying.....in front of all the kids going into the secondary school. !!!! :eek: Luckily I wasnt hurt, just scraped knees and hands. :D

I let go of the leads and they just stood there motionless looking at me.

dratted dogs......I spose I do love them really.:confused:
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    morning everyone?

the dog training isnt going too well today. I have to take the pair of them out together, and they drive me made with occasionally going backwards and forwards and stepping in front of me,

Well today they managed to completely trip me up, and send me flying.....in front of all the kids going into the secondary school. !!!! :eek: Luckily I wasnt hurt, just scraped knees and hands. :D

Morning Augusta :)

Sorry to hear about your fall....those dogs do sound like a bit of a handful :eek:. I'm not sure I'd be feeling as calm as you're managing to sound.......is the training helping at all? :confused:

Give yourself a break before you start all the housework :)
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Sorry to hear about your fall augusta - take care and take it easy - housework can wait!

Absolutely exhausted from my pain clinic - off to bed in a minute - have another one tomorrow! My computer isn't working right either.

Have a happy day everyone!
    Forum Member
    Ive had a lovely relaxing day out for lunch, very civilised.

is the pain clinic any good, or is it giving you any good ideas?

off to sewing class in a minute.....:-D
    Forum Member
    morning everyone?

Sorry to hear that Augusta
    hope your knees and hands are ok

why do we have these mishaps
    in front of loads of people :o
    why can't we fall in private :D

Good evening jjat
    i see josie has put up on e bay...... a footie shirt... supposed to be johns

well the bids have reached £60 last time i looked :cool:

i still go with last nights thought
    Bitter still springs to mind :p
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Morning Augusta :)

Sorry to hear about your fall....those dogs do sound like a bit of a handful :eek:. I'm not sure I'd be feeling as calm as you're managing to sound.......is the training helping at all? :confused:

Give yourself a break before you start all the housework :)

don,t say this word lindy
    i've been bad
    i've done none today :o
    Forum Member
    nyannie wrote: »
    Morning all.

Sorry to hear about your fall augusta - take care and take it easy - housework can wait!

Absolutely exhausted from my pain clinic - off to bed in a minute - have another one tomorrow! My computer isn't working right either.

Have a happy day everyone!

poor you nyannie
    hope you, have had
    a restful day :D
    Forum Member
    Okay, I feel really doddery now :cry:

Have spent all day running groups on stress management for young adults....this involved dragging lots of materials and refreshments around, shifting furniture to set up the room, standing for hours.....:eek:

So now I can barely move my knee....and I have another group to run tomorrow :eek:

Stress management phooey ....I'm going to spend the evening curled up with a good book ;):)

Love to all

Lindy xxx
    Forum Member

Have spent all day running groups on stress management for young adults....this involved dragging lots of materials and refreshments around, shifting furniture to set up the room, standing for hours.....:eek:

So now I can barely move my knee....and I have another group to run tomorrow :eek:

Stress management phooey ....I'm going to spend the evening curled up with a good book ;):)

Love to all

Lindy xxx

the irony of this..........hopefully your clients went away feeling less stressed!!!

its the stupidity of modern life isnt it, everything runs at such a pace, its hard to keep up with everything you need to do, want to do and would like to do........:(

I had a lovely relaxed day yesterday pottering around with my friend, to come home and realise id forgotten to do all the things like shopping, and as im away this friday/ weekend that means tonight after work...instead of coming home and putting my feet up, im going to have to dash to tescos....to make sure there is enough food in for the dogs etc....

one day I am going to catch up.....:D:p:D

And live the life of the actors and actresses on the red carpet. :D

Isnt it this weekend that Argo comes out on box office? So at least there is something to look forwards to watching on Sunday evening.....

catch you later xx
    Forum Member
    the irony of this..........hopefully your clients went away feeling less stressed!!!

its the stupidity of modern life isnt it, everything runs at such a pace, its hard to keep up with everything you need to do, want to do and would like to do........:(

I had a lovely relaxed day yesterday pottering around with my friend, to come home and realise id forgotten to do all the things like shopping, and as im away this friday/ weekend that means tonight after work...instead of coming home and putting my feet up, im going to have to dash to tescos....to make sure there is enough food in for the dogs etc....

one day I am going to catch up.....:D:p:D

And live the life of the actors and actresses on the red carpet. :D

Isnt it this weekend that Argo comes out on box office? So at least there is something to look forwards to watching on Sunday evening.....

catch you later xx

Tell me about it, Augusta! One day I'll think I love my work, the next I want to get on a plane (or preferably a river cruise boat :p) away from it all :o

However...today's a new day, so....onwards and upwards! :D

Have a good day everyone x :)
  • Lena JLena J Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Stress management phooey ....I'm going to spend the evening curled up with a good book ;)

Love to all

Lindy xxx

Goodness a full aerobic workout there all on it's own, how are YOUR stress levels?? :eek:

How are you all, well I hope?

Another grey old day here after the rare treat of a little bit of sunshine yesterday.....COME ON SPRING WHERE ARE YOU!!! :o:(

So much good stuff on TV at the moment my Sky planner is fit to bursting, when am I going to watch it all?

So who's bidding on the ambiguously named JJ footie shirt on ebay then? :rolleyes:;)

Seriously, does she think we all came down in the last shower? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Lena J wrote: »
    Goodness a full aerobic workout there all on it's own, how are YOUR stress levels?? :eek:

How are you all, well I hope?

Another grey old day here after the rare treat of a little bit of sunshine yesterday.....COME ON SPRING WHERE ARE YOU!!! :o:(

So much good stuff on TV at the moment my Sky planner is fit to bursting, when am I going to watch it all?

So who's bidding on the ambiguously named JJ footie shirt on ebay then? :rolleyes:;)

Seriously, does she think we all came down in the last shower? :rolleyes:

love that expression ....about coming down in the last shower..:D

I think most of Johns supporters have worked out that this footie shirt isnt genuine....so arent bothering to bid...

of course if John himself asked anyone to, it might be very different...:

im back....so now for a quiet cup of coffee and catch up on todays news.

Has anything much been happening? Apart from the pope retiring....?
    Forum Member
    Morning all
    I am shattered. I haven't travelled to London so much during the rush hour in years. I am having to change beds and do some housework today. Lost Wednesday when I spent the day in bed - the days are so intense and long.

Having a nice quiet weekend and hopefully will catch up on everything then although we are going out to dinner tonight with friends at the local pub.

Guess old age is creeping up on me.

I have missed all the excitement. Very surprised that after two years of virtual silence, John's name is still being mentioned. Not surprised that John has moved on with his life, wish others would too.
    Forum Member
    Evening. so here I am in sunny Herefordshire. Ive walked into town and had a look at the Mappa Mundi in the cathedral, and found the chained books. A library full of books all chained up, which seems an really strange idea. But they are really old medieval style books, so I spose it kind of makes sense.

but in finding the idea of chained books bizarre, its like something from a horror film. maybe ive read too much Harry Potter.?

Is it only me incensed by the idea of Gove ...reinventing History lessons. Apparently children werent being taught history before Mr Gove came along, as this morning I heard him being credited for bringing back history lessons.....

As a history graduate...this idea makes me very very cross.......:mad:
    Forum Member
    Good Morning JJat

sent you a P.M Nyannie
    hope you get it re may meet :D

What a few hectic days
    Son had a car accident, he is ok
    just a little bruised and shaken up, of course
    hubbie was away when this happened, so i've been running around like a blue ar*e fly. Scared the ***** out of me, this child rearing is not easy :o

will pop in and out over the weekend

Hope all are well
    Jx
    Forum Member
    im glad your son is Ok, Car accidents can be so scary.

morning everyone.....
This discussion has been closed.