Which of the judges is most annoying?

Comments

• SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocked a lot of people don't like Jessie, I think she's really likeable!

Danny can be annoying but I think he's genuine, and he's beautiful so that lets him off by default.

I love Will too, so I'd pick Tom because he's such a BORE and drones on and on, then everyone pretends to be interested so it just gets awkward.

One poster here said Jessie oftentimes ends her sentence with an inflection that sounds like a question. That's VERY annoying, if nothing else. I have nothing against her otherwise.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Danny s by far the my annoying, he can't make his own decisions and the show makes him smugger by the second. Will young would have been a better choice

Tom is the only judge I like if I'm honest, and thought I would like him least in season 1
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most annoying - Jessie
    Then - Will-i-am

Danny & Tom about equally non-annoying!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie by a country mile. She's such a meme >.< Apparently she's been quite successful in her short career (? Excuse my ignorance, I really don't know much about her). But she is incredibly young and I find it grating how she seems to act like the authority on musical techniques and the music business.

Both her and Danny seem to be very inexperienced. I like how Will and Tom only turn when they really like something. Jessie and Danny seem easily egged into turning.
  • abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie, because she pretends to flirt with the guys:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What?
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I don't find any of them annoying. Although I can see why Jessie and Will annoy some people, I still like them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only just seen episode one but god, what has happened to Jessie? Last year, she was lovely. This year, I can't stand her.

Love, we don't care if you turned around first. If anything, that shows that you don't give it enough consideration.

Also, she throws a strop every time a coach supports a different coach and sometimes just if a coach argues their own case. The other three coaches understand its a competition and take it for what it is. They don't throw a strop like Jessie. The others can all enjoy nice banter, and also support eachother. But Jessie seems to want it to be all about her.

I really hope she improves as the series goes on because last year she was warm, kind, genuine, lovely and a laugh. It's like a different person this year.

Loving all three other coaches and how they're all closer this year. Particularly loving Will, as always. He's hilarious. Glad he didnt tone things down this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She reminds me of when Dusty Springfield pretended to flirt with the lead singer from Fine Young Cannibals in 1989 on Juke Box Jury.

An 'elephant in the room' moment. Er, hang on ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I would say Danny was the most annoying but we have such fun as a family taking the mickey and doing impressions of the faces he pulls that I actually quite like him now, just for that.

So I'm going to say Jessie is most annoying, for the 'keepin' it real', the hand hovering, and the 'pick me because I'm a woman' that others have mentioned. I was really hoping she wouldn't be back this series.

Then Will and Tom equal last - neither of them annoy me at all, but I do find Tom a bit boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    She reminds me of when Dusty Springfield pretended to flirt with the lead singer from Fine Young Cannibals in 1989 on Juke Box Jury.

An 'elephant in the room' moment. Er, hang on ...

You guys know she is bisexual right? What's wrong with her flirting? Danny does it all the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1: jesse j (the show is not about/for you)
    2: william (just stop being a d***)
    3: danny (rock n roll does not live & die with u)
    4: Sir Tom (just ease up on name dropping, yes we know u've "met'em all" but Easy Tiger...Grrr)
  • Department_SDepartment_S Posts: 4,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry wrong thread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can you listen to an act and try and make up your mind, when you've got Danny going "Are you gonna go, are you gonna go, you going?" down your ear.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    What?

she is a lesbian did you not know..:eek:
  • Cletus Van DamnCletus Van Damn Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    What?

She eats carpet
  • Cletus Van DamnCletus Van Damn Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Jessie J is probably the most annoying person I have seen on TV. She Is so fake and needy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Jessie by far
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Wonder what all the Jessie hate is about. She is egotistical, high maintenance, full of herself, over demonstrative and pushy amongst many other sins but then so is Danny and Will so why is Jessie singled out :confused:

If I was a young woman hey any woman I'd think long and hard about putting my head above the parapet in the entertainment industry. The unnecessary and unfair criticism seems based purely on prejudice and quite frankly baseless otherwise.

Why should I be surprised though as it fits quite nicely with the pervasive misogyny in society generally these days. DS is just reflecting this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is a lesbian did you not know..:eek:

She's bisexual. Her flirting with guys isn't a shock seeing as bisexuals date men and women.
  • sogosogo Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    I like the way Tom sits and listens to the singer and makes his own mind up towards the end of the song............Instead of pissing about like Danny and Jessie by jumping around:mad:,,,,how Tom hasn't punched him by now I don't know:D. I was very surprised Tom came back this year

Agree with all of that. Hate the way Jessie, Will & Danny compete in how to draw attention to themselves as they turn around.
    Tom's a true legend, they could just have him giving his thoughts on each singer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sogo wrote: »
    Agree with all of that. Hate the way Jessie, Will & Danny compete in how to draw attention to themselves as they turn around.
    Tom's a true legend, they could just have him giving his thoughts on each singer.

That would be THE most boring thing on the planet
  • td1983td1983 Posts: 2,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One poster here said Jessie oftentimes ends her sentence with an inflection that sounds like a question. That's VERY annoying, if nothing else. I have nothing against her otherwise.

Are they American? In Britain we don't use the word "oftentimes"...
    Agreed though, I like Jessie, but I do wish she'd stop doing that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    td1983 wrote: »
    Are they American? In Britain we don't use the word "oftentimes"...
    Agreed though, I like Jessie, but I do wish she'd stop doing that!

I finally noticed that tonight and have seen people on twitter mention it, but I think that's just the way she talks. I had never paid attention before because after the past few years of watching her stuff, she's always talked like that. Being American, I thought it was just an English thing tbh.
  • YesYes Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Definitely Jessie. Have no issue with the other judges.

I absolutely despise Will's brand of beep beep beep music but he's a cracking judge. Very entertaining and knows what he's talking about.

Reckon he'd be a brilliant judge on X Factor, but I reckon he's far too much for the role. X Factor (apart from Simon, Sharon and Gary) seems to just be a load of yes men judges