Options

Hazel confirmed she was "terrified" to dan

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
Forum Member
Just now on bots dan asked her if she was scared and she said yes terrified, so i guess we now know it wasnt a game to her.

Comments

• Options
    Haribo76Haribo76 Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, still think she is lying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haribo76 wrote: »

Oh give me a break. You could see it in her eyes, she was very uncomfortable after.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did Dan say at the end, I missed that bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah I think so too
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Why did she not go to the main bedroom when he was in the diary room?

Still puzzled
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Of course she was. In that situation she was alone with a man, who felt like was threatening her, she was pinned down to the bed. How is it so hard to understand, that her feeling scared was actually a very normal reaction.
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    iRyan wrote: »
    Oh give me a break. You could see it in her eyes, she was very uncomfortable after.

And during!!! (not at first, but the change from having fun to being afraid was very clear).
  • Options
    TheprodigalTheprodigal Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What do you want her to say? That she didnt care, she doesnt mind getting choked and almost headbutted in the face?

You're a joke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree...it's gone from uncomfortable to TERRIFIED. Why did she agree to even spend time with him in the Safe House..let alone beg him to get into her bed... ? Odd!
  • Options
    j.barnes81j.barnes81 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »

He said 'well that will be the reason why then' As in meaning why he got booted out of the house
  • Options
    Haribo76Haribo76 Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So uncomfortable that she slept with him all night after and cuddled him.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked terrified when she went and sat in the chair. It's unbelievable that people are accusing her of playing the victim. She was clearly shocked and terrified. If she was playing the victim, she'd have told all of the housemates when they were at the sofas.
  • Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    even in the dark shot she was terrified guess she thought she was in a house of vetted adults.Oops
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Of course she was. In that situation she was alone with a man, who felt like was threatening her, she was pinned down to the bed. How is it so hard to understand, that her feeling scared was actually a very normal reaction.

Hazel was so terrified that she not only slept in the same room as Daley last night but they 'had a cuddle' after it all happened according to him. Yes, I bet she was terrified. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    summer_ste wrote: »
    And during!!! (not at first, but the change from having fun to being afraid was very clear).[/QUOTE

Yeah, it was a mixture of WTF is going on and scared.
  • Options
    SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »

Still puzzled

She probably was shocked at what he just did to her.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tell me by did she go back into the SH and stay the night with a man she claims she is terrified of?? Hazel is manipulating the situation to get people on her side so she isn't nominated..
    I still believe Daley was rightly evicted ..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »

"Well there you go then"
    As in he was booted because you were terrified.
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just now on bots dan asked her if she was scared and she said yes terrified, so i guess we now know it wasnt a game to her.
    I think she may have decided to be terrified since

I think she was uncomfortable, wondering what had gone wrong and why,

Terrified? No.
  • Options
    Cletus Van DamnCletus Van Damn Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    She is full of it.
    Manipulating the situation for her own gain.
    Daley went too far but she clearly was playing along with it and only changed her tune when he got called to the diary room.
  • Options
    hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    She looked terrified when she went and sat in the chair. It's unbelievable that people are accusing her of playing the victim. She was clearly shocked and terrified. If she was playing the victim, she'd have told all of the housemates when they were at the sofas.
    That's how you saw it and I accept that but it's not how I saw it. I thought she looked worried that they'd both overstepped the mark and that she'd aided and abetted the situation. That's how I read it. You might find that unbelievable but I did
  • Options
    P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »

Still puzzled

Daley was hardly likely to repeat his actions after getting a telling off from BB. At that point she was aware BB was watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    you could tell that she was scared at the end but didnt want to show weakness
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she look terrified until BB called him to the diary room? She knew straight away it was trouble and she was part of it, at no time did she look terrified. They were as bad as each other, except he is physically stronger. It was play fighting that crossed the line.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe she was but she's not the kind of person to show it openly. Do all the women here know how they would have reacted?