Options

Favourite judging panel?

RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Poll :)

Favourite judging panel? 76 votes

Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan (2007-2010)
17% 13 votes
David Hasselhoff, Amanda Holden and Michael McIntyre (2011 auditions)
6% 5 votes
Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Michael McIntyre and David Hasselhoff (2011 live shows)
5% 4 votes
Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams (2012-present)
71% 54 votes

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump for poll.

This panel is my favourite, I don't like Piers Morgan.
  • Options
    Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,861
    Forum Member
    I plumped for the Mcintyre/Hasslehoff year as Michael was funnier than David, and Hasslehoff had a sort of warm sincerity that I really liked- The talent was poor that year but I actually thought the panel worked well even if I am in a minority
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Definitely the current panel. The Hasselhoff/Mcintyre panel was awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Definitely the current panel. The Hasselhoff/Mcintyre panel was awful.

I agree. I like Hasselhofd and McIntyre, but the current panel work well and have good chemistry.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Current Judges for me.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went for the 2011 live shows. I like the current panel and have no problem watching them but they're just getting a bit boring and repetitive. Amanda and Alesha are harmless, but not particularly interesting. David can be funny but it's very repetitive now and I found Michael much funnier. The Hoff wasn't a particularly interesting judge but he wasn't bad either. Overall I'd go with 2011 simply for Michael McIntyre.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This panel by far. Simon/Amanda/Piers worked for it's time but I'm not sure if we could go back to it. 2011 was a poor year for the panel as they didn't really 'click'.
  • Options
    Vister:)!Vister:)! Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer the panel to be David Alesha Simon. I think the 3 of them give the then show something different as David champions comedy, alesha is music and dance , and Simon gives a business perspective! I really don't like Amanda she's fit but shes really irritating and I just can't stand her,
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Think the current judges are great, especially Alesha and David. It's Simon's show so he can be there too.
    Could probably do without Amanda but there's no option without her as she's never gone anywhere.
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The current panel but I would prefer it without Amanda.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Hasselhoff, Holden and McIntyre.

McIntyre even made Holden likeable!
  • Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely the present judging panel, love all four of them.
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely the current line-up. Everything would be made better though if they said cya to Amanda and just had the other three stay! One can hope :D
  • Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the 2011 panel which included Hasselhoff, since they let a lot of variety through, and you could hear buzzers going off quite often which is entertaining.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything without Amanda and Alesha. I like Cowell and Walliams. It's should be just 3 judges. It gets tiresome listening to four people saying how amazing they are. So I didn't vote.