Sharon and Linda....EE :)

soapreturneesoapreturnee Posts: 421
Forum Member
I'm liking Sharon and Linda's developing friendship and judging from next week, I think they'll have plenty of scenes and stories between Them. I think the fact they both dislike Shirley, and also I think Linda will know about Sharons revenge plan......going to be good!! GREAT SEEING WALFORD'S TRUE PRINCESS AT THE HEART OF THE SHOW AGAIN :)

Comments

• jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    It's nice to see more of Sharon and Linda friendship. I hope they continue to invest in Sharon and Linda more now. I prefer Sharon and Linda than Sharon and Tanya.
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon and Tanya's friendship was cringeworthy and contrived. The writers were awful back then though.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    Sharon and Tanya's friendship was cringeworthy and contrived. The writers were awful back then though.

Once Tanya left I found it funny that Sharon never mentioned her again and hasn't since!
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Once Tanya left I found it funny that Sharon never mentioned her again and hasn't since!

It didn't even last until Tanya left their friendship was dropped around March/April time and they never shared another scene. Throughout Tanya's exit storyline with Lauren's alcoholism there was no scenes between the two and then when Tanya left she didn't say bye to Sharon or share any final scene together.

I find Linda as a much more compatible friend for Sharon than Tanya ever was. Her and Linda have more in common both being pub landlady's and having similar personalities. Sharon and Tanya was just odd and seemed forced.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda and Sharon don't even seem to like each other that much
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »

I agree, she should have been friends with Denise who is the closest thing they have to a modern Michelle. The Linda thing is a bit better but started off very contrived and forced into 2-3 episodes. Hopefully it will evolve a bit better.