Best car vent air freshener

gagdegagde Posts: 3,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Don*t want a tree hanging from my mirror,so what would be the best air freshener for a car vent i have been given a jelly belly one blueberry that clips on but are there better ones?.
many thanks.

Comments

• Rae_RooRae_Roo Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've melted a little Yankee candle wax into a tea light case, and it's always really fragrant, and hasn't melted even in this weather! I started doing this cause the air fresheners I'd pick up would stink for a few days, then the smell would be gone, good money after bad, as they say!
  • rjb101rjb101 Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None. They're all horrid. Very little smells worse than an in car air freshener.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The febreze clip on vent ones are really good. I buy them from Wilko's when they are on special offer at £2.00.
  • fainéantfainéant Posts: 2,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Autoglym Autofresh is a spray that you simply spray on the carpets every so often, is quite effective and means nothing is hanging or clipped at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »
    The febreze clip on vent ones are really good. I buy them from Wilko's when they are on special offer at £2.00.

I love the clean linen one
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rjb101 wrote: »
    None. They're all horrid. Very little smells worse than an in car air freshener.

I agree. I don't see the point in them. As long as you don't have anything smelly in your car why would you want the air freshening? If it gets a bit stuffy then just drive around for a bit with the windows down.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the clean linen one

Yep, thats the one I usually get, love it. At the moment I'm using a citrus one, think its new, its quite fruity but fresh. I love all things febreze :blush:
  • artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just buy a can of Febreeze and keep it in the glove box. Spray a little each day, and your car will be smell fresh, always.

Exactly what I do in my cab.
  • g-bhxug-bhxu Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few drops of perfume on the carpet works for me
  • gagdegagde Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the reply's,Was in halfords last night and opted for a california scents the one that fits in the cup holder extreme berry like a gel stuff.
  • Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some air fresheners have been known to melt car dashes.

Car air freshener melts/ruins car interior