When did demeaning people become "constructive"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
Forum Member
:confused: And the idea that Kelly was being "American Dream" on him is absurd. She was quite correct in what she said.

I find it astonishing that we have evolved so far as a people that crushing people is still a spectator sport.

His vocals were weak, but I am missing the sport in squishing an 18 year old kid.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    I dont think people meant to 'crush' Frankie - the problem is finding a diplomatic way of saying hes crap!!

Maybe everyone should have a go at that and see how easy/hard it might be?

I think I would say to him - Frankie your crap - Im not that diplomatic ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I am not a Frankie fan at all. And his behavior has been horrific in too many ways to list. But I still found it incredibly uncomfortable viewing.
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keeping the dream alive one week at a time...join the Frankie fan club to show the people that anything is possible when you follow your dreams...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. There definitely was a better way to say it. What was gained from Louis' comment? Frankie getting the sympathy vote.
  • Arnold1Arnold1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zodiak wrote: »
    I dont think people meant to 'crush' Frankie - the problem is finding a diplomatic way of saying hes crap!!

Tulisa managed to do it, so what's the problem?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its easy

"Sorry Frankie but you need to practise more as this week was not your best at all. "
    Forum Member
    He could of said it any number of different ways. What he did was just profoundly wrong in my eyes. And not because Frankie is only 18, there was no need to speak to anyone like that. He is not murdering babies or dating the neighbor's dog.

He is just a rubbish singer, demeaning him in front of all the people watching was totally uncalled for. And then further insulting Kelly and Gary like a child who has been told to go to bed. It was excruciating to me.
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis was bang out of order I agree...there's a way to say something and that's not the right way...Simon wasn't ever that unprofessional...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Frankie at all. But he is only an eighteen year old boy and there was no need for Louis to be so harsh on him, especially since his own track record is abysmal - he fully supported Wagner last year and Jedward. neither of which could sing.

Xx..xX
    Forum Member
    It is karma unfolding before your eyes. I saw him on Extra Factor saying he was gutted that Johnny and The Risk were gone but Frankie was still there. How many acts were dismissed in last few seasons while his "fun" factor acts stayed. There were websites created for the sole purpose of hating Jedward. And while they survived better singers went. He wasn't disappointed then.
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Frankie is fun? When did this happen, and why wasn't I informed? :confused:
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ms Darling wrote: »
    It is karma unfolding before your eyes. I saw him on Extra Factor saying he was gutted that Johnny and The Risk were gone but Frankie was still there. How many acts were dismissed in last few seasons while his "fun" factor acts stayed. There were websites created for the sole purpose of hating Jedward. And while they survived better singers went. He wasn't disappointed then.

Louis also went on to buy out Jedward's modest management contract and manage them himself. No other mentor has ever done that for one ot their acts the X factor TV producers have assigned them I don't think.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But it was unfair beause Janet was equally crap and got off much more lightly.:(
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    But it was unfair beause Janet was equally crap and got off much more lightly.:(

:rolleyes:

Janet at least sung her song, Frankie just speaks. And at least Janet is taking the competition seriously and genuinely loves music. Frankie doesn't give a toss about music or a record contract, he's said as much. And you think it's fair to compare Janet and Frankie?

Ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    River_Tam wrote: »
    Louis also went on to buy out Jedward's modest management contract and manage them himself. No other mentor has ever done that for one ot their acts the X factor TV producers have assigned them I don't think.

No I don't think they have.