Options

Sylvester Stallone's face in The Expendables 3!

Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Man, has he been standing too close to a fireplace or what!

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2en6w5u.jpg

:p

The Forgetables 3 opens on August 14th. Old Age Pensioners get a free discount on Mondays' screenings.

Comments

• Options
    Shak2005Shak2005 Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is looking more and more like his mother with all the botox and plastic surgeries
  • Options
    intruder2kintruder2k Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Looks fine to me. Don't forget he was subject to a botched forceps delivery which destroyed a number of nerves in his face.
  • Options
    Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly confused by this thread, he looks better than most 67 year olds I know, especially considering the above-mentioned botch.

OP I think your 'gag' would've worked better if you'd managed to spell 'forgettable' correctly.
  • Options
    SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Slightly confused by this thread, he looks better than most 67 year olds I know, especially considering the above-mentioned botch.

OP I think your 'gag' would've worked better if you'd managed to spell 'forgettable' correctly.

Even with correct spelling, hardly thread worthy. OP should stick to day job...
  • Options
    Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,328
    Forum Member
    As it's a still from an action film, I think we can assume the time spent in make-up beforehand may have played a part in his overall visage.