Options

Simon Cowell is he or isn't he???

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WelshMum64 wrote: »
    Where are their hands in that photo?:eek: It might explain the sticky out nipples on the pair of them:D:D
  • Options
    dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can have mine,Dexy,I'll save it for you:)

Aaah, thank you, but I did save a copy to word that I can print out. :)
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Simon and Cheryl were secretly shagging, then why wouldn't they go public?:confused: Ok she's married but there are no children involved and her hubby's a scumbag. I just find the idea of someone of Cheryll's age, even fancying a bloke of 50 - even a squillionaire - absolutely ridiculous.

The simple explanation is HE'S GAY:D:D

A squillionaire... as you say .... could have a face like a baboon's arse and smell like a septic tank.... and he would still have a 20 something eyelash batting, boob enhanced bimbo hanging on his arm like a limpet. If said squillionaire could also produce proof of ischaemic heart disease as well, then the bimbettes would be like flies on shite around him until the gold band was on the finger.

As it happens, Simon and Cheryl seem to get on extraordinarily well, the body language between them sizzles (even if it is only as close friendship) - see two very good examples below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4IJQrOD0Xw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mrVQY3i_Q&feature=channel

There is ZIPPO chemistry between Simon and THE ONE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »

There is ZIPPO chemistry between Simon and THE ONE.

I agree with that statement.
    But Conchie, have you ever been in the audience of Britain's Got Talent and witnessed the "chemistry" between Simon and Amanda Holden? They give each other shoulder rubs, stroke each other, giggle and whisper together - yet there has NEVER been a hint that he is playing away with her.

Ditto the chemistry between Simon and Kara on Idol. Touchy feely, lingering looks, the works.

The man is a flirt, with men and women. I don't think his actions with Cheryl are indicative of an unrequited passion at all.
    But his actions with The One demonstrate he doesn't actually like her very much!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with that statement.
    But Conchie, have you ever been in the audience of Britain's Got Talent and witnessed the "chemistry" between Simon and Amanda Holden? They give each other shoulder rubs, stroke each other, giggle and whisper together - yet there has NEVER been a hint that he is playing away with her.

Ditto the chemistry between Simon and Kara on Idol. Touchy feely, lingering looks, the works.

The man is a flirt, with men and women. I don't think his actions with Cheryl are indicative of an unrequited passion at all.
    But his actions with The One demonstrate he doesn't actually like her very much!!!

Hee Hee... you know thats it in a nutshell...he doesnt even like her !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hee Hee... you know thats it in a nutshell...he doesnt even like her !!!
    Poor man:( I don't think I have ever felt sorry for a squillionaire before but *aw* bless him. I don't think he was given the best advice.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »
    :D:D

Si & Ry should SO get married because Simon Seacrest is just the coolest name EV-AH :D . Sounds like a secret agent! :p

I think this is a perfectly legitimate reason for a wedding...:D

Ryan Cowell has a ring to it too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Where are their hands in that photo?:eek: It might explain the sticky out nipples on the pair of them:D:D

if there wern't people behind them that could see then i would totally believe they are somewhere naughty ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    melly741 wrote: »
    Ryan Cowell has a ring to it too!

Hell naaaaw.

Ryan Seacrest all the way! Who the **** would want Cowell(sounds like Cow bell) as their name when they can have a name like the ocean waves?:D

How about Simon Seacrest?

Nah, sounds to wierd.

Then again, so does Mezghan Cowell.

EDIT: Cheryl Seacrest sounds pretty good.... :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    Hell naaaaw.

Ryan Seacrest all the way! Who the **** would want Cowell(sounds like Cow bell) as their name when they can have a name like the ocean waves?:D

How about Simon Seacrest?

Nah, sounds to wierd.

Then again, so does Mezghan Cowell.

EDIT: Cheryl Seacrest sounds pretty good.... :cool:

Sound good but alas, he turned her down already.:(

http://popdirt.com/cheryl-cole-gets-the-cold-shoulder-from-ryan-seacrest/78001/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan Seacrest was looking for a partner in 2008. Did he ever find one, I wonder?

http://girlretro.com/2007/12/30/ryan-seacrest-wants-to-find-a-partner-in-2008/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan Seacrest was looking for a partner in 2008. Did he ever find one, I wonder?

I'm not sure but the purple t-shirt and shiny jacket are a tiny bit off-putting:D Bless his heart, he's gorgeous but he's just so gay - in a thoroughly good way:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the betting on an Oprah interview? Simon usually goes on her show once a year. This will no doubt when he gets all serious and tells her that he wuvs Mezghan and she changed his life. Leno was obviously not the place to that. I wonder if he'll be smart and leave her backstage this time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the betting on an Oprah interview? Simon usually goes on her show once a year. This will no doubt when he gets all serious and tells her that he wuvs Mezghan and she changed his life. Leno was obviously not the place to that. I wonder if he'll be smart and leave her backstage this time?

Just watched the Leno thing in full for the first time and honestly, there are no need for behavioural pyschologists to give their tuppence worth. From the MOMENT Leno broached the subject, the first thing I noticed was Simon reaching for the mug of water... it was a crutch, a distraction, something to cause a split seconds's diversion from the question. As the next few minutes unfolded, he repeatedly and continually picked up the mug and drank from it, all distraction moves.

It was like someone who was heading out to play a scene who had no time to study the script and was semi panicking as the lines unfolded and he was unsure what to say. No confirmation of an actual engagement, no confirmation of the wedding... all vague answers. Perhaps the core honest person inside Simon is uncomfortable with this Jackanory of a story and feels as long as he does not come out and tell a full on LIE, then its ok to be vague.

Leno then mentions how Simon has started to sweat, which he certainly was... and again the water is repeatedly reached for.

THE ONE's appearance was a two minute farce. Imagine the love of your life coming to join you for a chat. At the very least he should have spontaneously held her hand or placed his hand on her knee, something ANYONE in a genuine situation would do. The hand shake thing was just a jokey moment, but after that... it was HER who moved closer to him... rubbed his arm a bit....... but he did not physically reciprocate at all.

I wonder if script re-writes to this story and frantically happening as we speak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll probably go, he's a good bloke when it comes to raising awareness and he gives £££££££££'s to charities. He and *ahem* Ryan Seacrest spent some time in Africa in 2007;)

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/item_wY788ydPZUnqJMsTwMPJ1L
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not if Simon was judging the acts, nobody was good enough :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the Leno thing in full for the first time and honestly, there are no need for behavioural pyschologists to give their tuppence worth. From the MOMENT Leno broached the subject, the first thing I noticed was Simon reaching for the mug of water... it was a crutch, a distraction, something to cause a split seconds's diversion from the question. As the next few minutes unfolded, he repeatedly and continually picked up the mug and drank from it, all distraction moves.

It was like someone who was heading out to play a scene who had no time to study the script and was semi panicking as the lines unfolded and he was unsure what to say. No confirmation of an actual engagement, no confirmation of the wedding... all vague answers. Perhaps the core honest person inside Simon is uncomfortable with this Jackanory of a story and feels as long as he does not come out and tell a full on LIE, then its ok to be vague.

Leno then mentions how Simon has started to sweat, which he certainly was... and again the water is repeatedly reached for.

THE ONE's appearance was a two minute farce. Imagine the love of your life coming to join you for a chat. At the very least he should have spontaneously held her hand or placed his hand on her knee, something ANYONE in a genuine situation would do. The hand shake thing was just a jokey moment, but after that... it was HER who moved closer to him... rubbed his arm a bit....... but he did not physically reciprocate at all.

I wonder if script re-writes to this story and frantically happening as we speak.
    Poor old bugger eh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hussainy: 'Cowell is a piece of cake'

She'll devour him with his shoes on :eek: :D
  • Options
    SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old bugger eh?

I know, what did he ever do to deserve such despicable harrassment! :D Some of the questions Jay asked him were totally unnecessary and vindictive. ;) But seriously, if Simon reacted like that to easy and predictable questions, imagine how he would respond to difficult, astute and penetrating questions. :eek::eek::eek:

I'm delighted that the Mail printed that article. :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

On the contrary, if he does Oprah, he's needs to do it with Mezghan on the couch with him and not drag her onstage as 'proof' halfway through. These recent interviews are too bizarrely bad to be credible. If it was all a big Simon-controlled PR exercise, it would look far better and more convincing than this.

I'm beginning to think he really is in love and it's turned his former clinical brain to mush.
  • Options
    SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    On the contrary, if he does Oprah, he's needs to do it with Mezghan on the couch with him and not drag her onstage as 'proof' halfway through. These recent interviews are too bizarrely bad to be credible. If it was all a big Simon-controlled PR exercise, it would look far better and more convincing than this.

I'm beginning to think he really is in love and it's turned his former clinical brain to mush.

:eek:

But all these press photos/interviews suggest that he's not in love (with The One). If he was in love, surely there would be more chemistry/attraction between them even if his brain has turned to mush. IMO, Simon has never been a good liar. It's usually quite obvious on The X Factor too when he's lying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syqo wrote: »
    :eek:

But all these press photos/interviews suggest that he's not in love (with The One). If he was in love, surely there would be more chemistry/attraction between them even if his brain has turned to mush. IMO, Simon has never been a good liar. It's usually quite obvious on The X Factor too when he's lying.
    Simon isn't in love. It's all a bit tragic :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon isn't in love. It's all a bit tragic :(

The entire fiasco summed up in in one brief statement, if you don't mind me saying!.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been lucky in so many ways other people can only dream about. All of this is self-imposed. Even if he did not earn a single penny in business because of coming out or whatever, he would not have to go picking bins at least till Christmas :p