Options

Come on the Nadia, if your so tough...

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
Tell Katie to her face how you feel, instead of bitching about her in the toilet....AGAIN.>:(

Comments

• Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell Katie to her face how you feel, instead of bitching about her in the toilet....AGAIN.>:(

Katie wasn't even talking about Nadia. She should have stayed out of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Purple. wrote: »

Nadia is obsessed with Katie...it's really quite pathetic.
  • Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia is full of it..get the sanctimonious harpy out!
  • Options
    _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    She knows that Katie is a parasite and lives off the outrage of others, so she doesn't want to feed the troll. I think she's been pretty well controlled, really.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _Matt wrote: »
    She knows that Katie is a parasite and lives off the outrage of others, so she doesn't want to feed the troll. I think she's been pretty well controlled, really.

Agree with you.
  • Options
    mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither Nadia or Perez have the guts to 'engage' Katie. They know they'd be blown away and act like they're taking the high ground by avoiding her...they look weak and cowardly
  • Options
    MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My thoughts exactly. Also, I don't see Nadia as being two-faced, I thought she'd been open about her feelings for Katie. If she rises to Katie's baiting then she will be giving her what she wants. I'm so sick of the 'Katie Show'.
  • Options
    Forum Member

And Nadia just sucks up to others pretending to like them.
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like Nadia but how wrong can't stand her now the way she's creeping round that thing Perez>:(
  • Options
    EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia went running to her bed, not daring to say a thing to Katie until she was behind a door. Point proven.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    If Nadia just said to Katie "I like Perez, I'm sorry you don't" and left it like that, it would be fine, but she let's herself get wound up about it and does come across as two-faced.

I don't like Katie either but I feel the main reason she likes Perez is simply because Hopkins doesn't - she has a rather odd way of viewing things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia is obsessed with Katie...it's really quite pathetic.

Just like Katie is obsessed with Perez. The big nosed wench knows that Perez is getting all the airtime and she has resorted to stalking him and mentioning his name all the time so that she can grab some airtime as well. She needs Perez to stay relevant in this show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RPH wrote: »
    If Nadia just said to Katie "I like Perez, I'm sorry you don't" and left it like that, it would be fine, but she let's herself get wound up about it and does come across as two-faced.

I don't like Katie either but I feel the main reason she likes Perez is simply because Hopkins doesn't - she has a rather odd way of viewing things.

And Katie wasn't having any digs at Nadia, she wasn't ranting about her at all, so why is Nadia assuming Katie is after her? paranoid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just like Katie is obsessed with Perez. The big nosed wench knows that Perez is getting all the airtime and she has resorted to stalking him and mentioning his name all the time so that she can grab some airtime as well.

It's hard not to be obsessed with Perez, he does sort of court attention...it's what he craves.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be a foolhardy endeavour to attempt to engage with Katie. She is a complete idiot who will drag people down to her level and then beat them with experience. Nadia did the right thing.
  • Options
    Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Agree with you.

I agree with you too! Nadia doesn't want to give Katie what she wants - she is rising above the nasty piece of work that is, Hopkins, and making every effort to control her emotions. God the woman can't win - everybody moaning that she's interfering too much & now she's trying to keep out of it all, everyone moans again.

Love Nadia - hate Katie :D
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,656
    Forum Member
    On the contrary I was so proud of Nadia for ignoring Katie's obvious baiting. It took a lot to bite her tongue and I was glad she did.
  • Options
    MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nadia should mind her own business instead of making every situation worse.. she has to stick that nose of hers into everything & make it about her.

Nadia the nonentity cbb 2015.
  • Options
    Nearly NewNearly New Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Katie wasn't having any digs at Nadia, she wasn't ranting about her at all, so why is Nadia assuming Katie is after her? paranoid.

Katie's childish and indirect goading of Nadia was a subtle as a brick and yet it seems to have bypassed you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nearly New wrote: »
    Katie's childish and indirect goading of Nadia was a subtle as a brick and yet it seems to have bypassed you.

It bypassed me because it never happened.

She was ranting about Perez and those who feed his ego all day every day...if Nadia thinks that means her then tough luck.
  • Options
    Nearly NewNearly New Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia should mind her own business instead of making every situation worse.. she has to stick that nose of hers into everything & make it about her.

So her going to the toilet and not rising to the bait made the situation worse? :confused:
  • Options
    Kathleen_FosterKathleen_Foster Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    The viewing figures are high due to Perez and his narcissistic crazed antics. Everyone else in the house is going through shocking daily tension and trauma because of it. Perez wanted to leave so badly the other night, but came back smiling. We did not see anything of Alexanders exit.
    They are editing it just to show the nasty bits. With all the shocking hatred and terrible executions that are going on daily in the world, surely we can all do with a bit of laughter funny games lightheartedness in our lives .
  • Options
    Forum Member

Here here.

I wouldn't mind her so much if she actually did what she keeps saying she'd like to say to Katie...but she wont....because shes a two faced coward.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EXACTLY. This is my main problem with Nadia. Such hypocrisy. She complains about all the bitching and Katie being two faced but she spends all of her time complaining to Patsy or Perez about Katie and NEVER confronts Katie to her face.
  • Options
    LynGregoryLynGregory Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Purple. wrote: »

Agreed :)