Corrie: Is it just me?

SoapAddict99SoapAddict99 Posts: 688
Forum Member
✭✭
Is it just me that actually likes the Nazir's mostly? I think Shariff is quite funny and I generally like his character the same goes for Yasmeen although sometimes she can be slightly annoying. Alya is a good character IMO. Zeedan is reaaaally attractive :blush: thats about it and I hate Kal and im glad
He is Leaving soon

Comments

• Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Shariff, he is 'normal' and funny, and I would like to see his friendship with Roy built on. But the rest of the family I don't find interesting.
  • Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find them pointless.. But the girl is the diamond amongst the poo
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Shariff.. I think he is quite an handsome man and humorous too...I think the whole family should be given a chance instead of all negativity on this forum...
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alya yes the rest no
  • GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shariff has potential, but the rest bore and irritate me to hell.

I also like the hens. :)
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Alya yes the rest no

I like Alya the rest of them no just like you
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharif seems to have done a bit of a 180 since his arrival, I expected a strong willed, hard line family man.

He's a very weak patriarch. There was so much potential for drama, which seems to have been wasted.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like any of them but at a push would choose alya to keep if I had to.
  • MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharif - Ok, actually, although the chicken stuff was/is just dire.
    Yasmeen - Her rabid book obsession and forced community spirit got irriating very fast. Desperately in need of toning down.
    Kal - Thought he had potential to begin with, but it soon became clear that his character had no direction. the 'drama' over him getting with Leanne really didn't go anywhere.
    Zeedan - Angry teen routine is so yawnworthy.
    Alya - Totally indifferent to. The stuff with Gary is just 'blah'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    Sharif - Ok, actually, although the chicken stuff was/is just dire.
    Yasmeen - Her rabid book obsession and forced community spirit got irriating very fast. Desperately in need of toning down.
    Kal - Thought he had potential to begin with, but it soon became clear that his character had no direction. the 'drama' over him getting with Leanne really didn't go anywhere.
    Zeedan - Angry teen routine is so yawnworthy.
    Alya - Totally indifferent to. The stuff with Gary is just 'blah'.

MsW how the heck are you? It's been ages!
  • MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MsW how the heck are you? It's been ages!

Hey, Sorcha! :D Yes, it has been a while, I know! I did actually abandon Corrie for a good few weeks because I couldn't put myself through it anymore, but I've kind of let myself be sucked back in and gone back to it; mainly because I'm not well right now and bored and I truly miss the thread :p Old habits die hard and all that jazz :p Hope you're good?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    Hey, Sorcha! :D Yes, it has been a while, I know! I did actually abandon Corrie for a good few weeks because I couldn't put myself through it anymore, but I've kind of let myself be sucked back in and gone back to it; mainly because I'm not well right now and bored and I truly miss the thread :p Old habits die hard and all that jazz :p Hope you're good?

I'm great thanks. I'm sporadically watching corrie but will tune in again to see sarah lou. Ive always liked her.
  • CatmittensCatmittens Posts: 1,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate them all. I really did like Yasmeen in her first couple of appearances and thought she could be a good replacement for Sylvia, but she very quickly got on my nerves with her constant 'Jamila Haaaaus' and 'won't somebody think of the community centre?!' spiel.

Hopefully Kal's exit sparks the end of this crap family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did I dream it or was the dad with the chickens a businessman when he first appeared on the street? They've made him into a buffoon.
  • EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like Sharif. Think he's one of the good guys.
    I cannot abide Yasmeen. I don't know where she is at the moment but I hope she stays there.
    Alya is very pretty, but she's not being given anything to do. Floating about looking lovely isn't enough.
    Kal is a right old wet lettuce. What is he for?
    Stroppy teenager Zidane is spot on - an annoying git. That said, I like the character, actually because he's such a typical arse of a teenager.
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    Did I dream it or was the dad with the chickens a businessman when he first appeared on the street? They've made him into a buffoon.

When he arrived he was quite overbearing with Kal and the kids, and quite demanding, kept acting as though the gym was his investment and that success in business meant everything.

It seems business now comes second to chickens...and eggs. Awesome
  • meechyemoomeechyemoo Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yasmin's acting is terrible, she acts like she is in a 6th form play.