Options

T-Mob 1471?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,048
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As title suggests, is there anything like 1471 on T-Mobile?

Comments

• Options
    Mr. XMr. X Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't you just look at your phone and see the last calls received? My T-Mobile phone has the facility to look at the last twenty received calls.
  • Options
    sean2003sean2003 Posts: 2,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T-Mobile don't do 1471.

The useful thing about this service is you can check if you've missed a call while your phone has been off / out of coverage area
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sean2003 wrote: »
    T-Mobile don't do 1471.

The useful thing about this service is you can check if you've missed a call while your phone has been off / out of coverage area

You get a text message anyways as soon as your phone is switched on or comes back into coverage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This function is called "Who Called" and if you don't currently have this or don't want this call 150 and speak to Customer Services!
  • Options
    sean2003sean2003 Posts: 2,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I know they do this. Quite a useful feature.

Its interesting, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone and o2 now have SMS alerts of missed calls. However 3, Virgin Mobile and maybe others don’t have this.

Its nice of Vodafone allow these without a cost to the caller (voicemail can be off) o2 and Orange charge the caller – you must have voicemail on. Not sure what its like on T-Mobile – I’m not keen on them :)