Options

Banshee S3 starts 9th Jan (spoilers in tags)

Comments

• Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^never got into Justified though have watched the ep re: Hitler's paintings a number of times cos I love the payoff. :o:)

As for the dodgyness. Yes it is bad and wrong and shouldn't be done. Keeping track of what eps are on when is easy if you've got a personalise tv schedule from tvrage such as: http://i61.tinypic.com/k506r.jpg. I just favouritised my shows and it tells me when they're on. QED.
  • Options
    BigPatBigPat Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    zwixxx wrote: »
    ^never got into Justified though have watched the ep re: Hitler's paintings a number of times cos I love the payoff. :o:)

As for the dodgyness. Yes it is bad and wrong and shouldn't be done. Keeping track of what eps are on when is easy if you've got a personalise tv schedule from tvrage such as: http://i61.tinypic.com/k506r.jpg. I just favouritised my shows and it tells me when they're on. QED.

Sickbeard all the way - or so I'm told...
  • Options
    jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the best episodes in a while this week.... Very gruesome!

If you love blood and guts, you'll love it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^too much for me :eek:
  • Options
    AvinAGiraffeAvinAGiraffe Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    I love this series but thought the opening sequence was ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was with it until
    he had his hand inside her gripping her windpipe
    Had it been swiftly over I'd be fine, but they drew things out for what seemed like 5 mins, and all that lingering gave me time to appreciate what he was doing and it got too much.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was with it until
    he had his hand inside her gripping her windpipe
    Had it been swiftly over I'd be fine, but they drew things out for what seemed like 5 mins, and all that lingering gave me time to appreciate what he was doing and it got too much.
    I did feel for her at that moment which is rare as I love the bespectacled one
  • Options
    rkolsenrkolsen Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong but has the back story between the neo nazis and Chayton been established yet?

The only thing I remember about the nazis was that they were harassing Emmett and his wife before they were shot right at the PA-MD border. I thought that was implied that Kai was behind their murder.

But it was an amazing episode tonight. I love how Carrie/Ana is such was such a badass with that jerk bar patron. I don't think Hood will be leaving the sheriffs department any time soon.

I'm starting to wonder if there will be a love interest between Burton and Rebecca, they seem to be kindred spirits in their own screwed up way. I also want to see more of Burton's back story, I remember in the origins web series it showed that he was chained up in the basement when Proctor was thrown down with him. Kai had the forethought to bring a razor blade where he cut himself free and then saved Burton.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rkolsen wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but has the back story between the neo nazis and Chayton been established yet?

The only thing I remember about the nazis was that they were harassing Emmett and his wife before they were shot right at the PA-MD border. I thought that was implied that Kai was behind their murder.

But it was an amazing episode tonight. I love how Carrie/Ana is such was such a badass with that jerk bar patron. I don't think Hood will be leaving the sheriffs department any time soon.

I'm starting to wonder if there will be a love interest between Burton and Rebecca, they seem to be kindred spirits in their own screwed up way. I also want to see more of Burton's back story, I remember in the origins web series it showed that he was chained up in the basement when Proctor was thrown down with him. Kai had the forethought to bring a razor blade where he cut himself free and then saved Burton.

No, I'm not sure how the neos and the Redbones are together. I think it's only a loose connection, anyway; the enemy of my enemy, etc.

Bit of a slow burner this week. The fight was a bit by-the-numbers (knowing that no one's going to snuff it takes the tension away, no matter how many circular saws are used!), but it's good that Gordon's straightened himself out. Laugh of the night has to be Sugar's ID pass, as created by Job...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BigPat wrote: »
    No, I'm not sure how the neos and the Redbones are together. I think it's only a loose connection, anyway; the enemy of my enemy, etc.

Bit of a slow burner this week. The fight was a bit by-the-numbers (knowing that no one's going to snuff it takes the tension away, no matter how many circular saws are used!), but it's good that Gordon's straightened himself out. Laugh of the night has to be Sugar's ID pass, as created by Job...

I just realized why the neo nazis would be pissed at the sheriffs department:
    After Emmett was killed, the rest of the sheriffs department hunted down the killer where they simultaneously shot and kill him. I guess that's when the Redbones and the neo nazis came together to go against their similar enemies.
    I'm still wondering how the Indians knew proctor was going to be at the sherriffs office. Unless they had planned to go their first to decimate the office which would come to respond to any calls at Proctors?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just realized why the neo nazis would be pissed at the sheriffs department:
    After Emmett was killed, the rest of the sheriffs department hunted down the killer where they simultaneously shot and kill him. I guess that's when the Redbones and the neo nazis came together to go against their similar enemies.
    I'm still wondering how the Indians knew proctor was going to be at the sherriffs office. Unless they had planned to go their first to decimate the office which would come to respond to any calls at Proctors?

My guess is that they didn't know he was there. I sort of assumed they were after avengin' Chayton's brother, shot by the new dep.
  • Options
    jo2015jo2015 Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member

Hasn't Chayton Littlestone recently been in prison? Perhaps he struck a deal with the Aryan Brotherhood?
  • Options
    comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best show on telly right now next week's I bet is going to be amazing.

But can anything beat episode 3? Oof!

This week's seemed a bit like filler but only because 3 was so great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well it appears the neo-nazi proved himself today. We still don't know why he showed up tonight.
    But I'm guessing they will have to hire him due to the unexpected openings now. One thing that I am now wondering is if he could be a mole in the department working a long con. But if he is a mole would he have killed all those people?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ep 5: Someone's clearly a fan of John Carpenter's early work...
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    comedyfish wrote: »
    Best show on telly right now next week's I bet is going to be amazing.

But can anything beat episode 3? Oof!

This week's seemed a bit like filler but only because 3 was so great.
    Well tonight's certainly did beat episode 3.
    .probably the best episode of banshee.......so far.
    chatum is a nasty sod. Can't believe he killed her hood is gunna want revenge now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :o Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! >:(

I agree.
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted that they killed off Siobhán, although I had a feeling it was coming when he didnt tell her his real name out loud.
    I really think this will be the last season. Carrie/Anna, Job and Sugar have been background characters this season and Hood seems to have well and truly moved on from Carrie. Almost every storyline has been wrapped up. The Rabbit saga is over, the Longshadows are decimated, the Jason Hood storyline has been concluded, the FBI (Racine and those other 2) are over and done with so that only leaves Proctor and Chayton and maybe their last job to take the military money. I can see Chayton being taken out in the next episode and maybe then maybe a mixture of taking down Proctor and the military for the remaining 4 episodes after that. I really can't see how they are going to top that episode though and I'm worried the rest of the season will be a let down
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    ... I really can't see how they are going to top that episode though and I'm worried the rest of the season will be a let down
    methinks you have no need to worry. :D
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    Gutted that they killed off Siobhán, although I had a feeling it was coming when he didnt tell her his real name out loud.
    I really think this will be the last season. Carrie/Anna, Job and Sugar have been background characters this season and Hood seems to have well and truly moved on from Carrie. Almost every storyline has been wrapped up. The Rabbit saga is over, the Longshadows are decimated, the Jason Hood storyline has been concluded, the FBI (Racine and those other 2) are over and done with so that only leaves Proctor and Chayton and maybe their last job to take the military money. I can see Chayton being taken out in the next episode and maybe then maybe a mixture of taking down Proctor and the military for the remaining 4 episodes after that. I really can't see how they are going to top that episode though and I'm worried the rest of the season will be a let down

They probably won't ever reveal his name to the audience, I don't think there is a need.
  • Options
    daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    . Keeping track of what eps are on when is easy if you've got a personalise tv schedule from tvrage such as: http://i61.tinypic.com/k506r.jpg. I just favouritised my shows and it tells me when they're on. QED.

Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    methinks you have no need to worry. :D
    :blush:shoulda checked my post, thankfully the spoiler wasn't a big one, phew.
    Thanks for the tip!
    make sure to combine countries cos sometimes Canada show things before the US, sure it might be only one day earlier, but these things matter dammit. :p
  • Options
    jo2015jo2015 Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member

That was my instant reaction but
    It bordered on being a rip-off with

Proctor being released from a cell to defend the station and leaving to get help

The attack via the basement

All it needed was the secretary to join in

That neo-nazi was bit comical when he remarked upon his appearance

• Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yup ;)

https://twitter.com/GregYaitanes/status/563895199500234752