Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 147)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But in that spoiler it says 'Doug wonders if time away from Ste would be best'. And he wasn't filming for a bit, whilst Ste was, so... :/ I don't think Ste will go off with him I reckon he'll be on his own for a bit. And then Doug will turn up with engagement rings or something and all will be forgiven. >_>
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    ETA: You know that Ste is most likely going to go away with Doug, don't you Maya. Poor git won't get left alone. ;)

Ste's brave. I'd be bloody terrified Doug wouldn't let me go back home. ;)
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Hasn't Kieron been filming more than PJ though didn't he say he'd be on screen for 3 weeks?? or are those 3 weeks up now:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    But in that spoiler it says 'Doug wonders if time away from Ste would be best'. And he wasn't filming for a bit, whilst Ste was, so... :/ I don't think Ste will go off with him I reckon he'll be on his own for a bit. And then Doug will turn up with engagement rings or something and all will be forgiven. >_>

PJ wasn't off for that long. I think it was only for like a day or so. :o

ETA: Kieron said he'd be onscreen for three weeks but I think he probably got it wrong. :p
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaaa, it's okay. I said it earlier on, too.

And then she threatened me with a chill pill. ;)

It just seems awfully likely with our luck.

Chill pill? Please, that pill would be a lethal killer:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    It just seems awfully likely with our luck.

Chill pill? Please, that pill would be a lethal killer:p

I think since Ste disappears, too, that he probably goes with him. I mean Ste hasn't got really anybody to interact with if both Brendan and Doug disappear but you'd think if Doug did leave him, they'd give it a bit of aftermath. :o
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    LOL, I've been thinking Ste and Doug will go away together at the end of the week.

I didn't want to say it first though, Mojo would hit me :o

LOL oh see I wouldn't be surprised at that - we know it's not the end of Stug (life isn't that kind :p).

I don't hand out violence willy nilly you know! It's only like when people react like this to everything ;)
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The FB comment of the day

Is rully dead :D

No rully cant be dead :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Amethyst.x wrote: »
    #CaptainOfTheShip

When ever he mentions them unprompted I get suspicious :p

Like ' hmm why you saying dat.. oh god what terrible things are gonna happen now??' etc etc. ;) Life of a stendan fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JEH wrote: »

LOL

There was a girl on twitter last night who watched E4 and thought that Riley was Ste so started getting hysterical that they'd killed Ste off. :D
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    LOL oh see I wouldn't be surprised at that - we know it's not the end of Stug (life isn't that kind :p).

I don't hand out violence willy nilly you know! It's only like when people react like this to everything ;)

It just seems so bloody likely dun it?

I bet Kieron said he'd be on screen for 3 weeks to knock us of the scent ;)

Ok, I'll stop being a Joey then :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I was thinking earlier, the one and only positive to Walker not sticking around in Hollyoaks is that if he did, they'd probably pair him with Mercedes. Not sure I could cope with that.
    And yeah, Alice was so his wife originally. He panicked when Brendan called him on it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

There was a girl on twitter last night who watched E4 and thought that Riley was Ste so started getting hysterical that they'd killed Ste off. :D

What? How does someone confuse Riley for Ste? Especially if you like Ste enough to care if he dies. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I made a haiku about poor old rully earlier. Because that's what form my grief takes, Japanese poetry.

It was called Riley; playing football with the angels, and it was amazing. :cool:
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know on Thursday I'm gonna be all F'king Stug :mad: & ffs :p
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

Oh dear ste would of had to of been pretty quick though to make it down the stairs from brendan flat to where rully got shot he would had to of been super ste :D
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have a chill pill?

I was just reading someone trashing me and got a phone call.

By time I got back they had gone and I accidentally looked at a picture of a kitten in a mug rather than answering.

Now I can't remember who I was arguing with.

Any ideas? Was it you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
    Forum Member

lol:D

what could happen when brendan come back though? if it's not about stug then it's something about cheryl? or about lynesy's brother?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    What? How does someone confuse Riley for Ste? Especially if you like Ste enough to care if he dies. :D

I know. :D

They were quite upset too, so I was just thinking, when is the right time to tell them that it was Riley who got killed :o.
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

Hahaha how the hell could you mix those two up :D
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

LOL

LOL so much at both of these.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually can't wait to laugh to keep from crying at how the hell they make it so Ste would go away with Doug after the shit he's done this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility that he was involved with Brendan. I just don't see the dramatic potential of that, whereas I do with a Pa Brady connection.

I think it is all linked with Pa Brady.
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Wouldn't it have been before Eoghan and Lynsey's time that Pa was sexually abusing Brendan though? We don't know enough about all of that combined history to say anything, really.

No, Lynsey is Cheryls age and there isn't a HUGE age gap for it to have been an issue for Pa I guess?

ETA: I do really feel like they're just wasting time. And then where does Ste even fit in to any of this, or is he just going to be bombarded with Doug until Pa comes and goes?

Bah.

I'm glad Ste doesn't just ditch Doug and run off with Brendan. I know it isn't a realistic show, but it isn't a rom-com so I prefer it this way!
    Iclabon wrote: »
    And I find it hard to believe Eoghan and Brendan were friends and both abused by Pa and neither knowing about the other at all until now. Why would Pa have targeted Eoghan too, had the access, and how could he have gotten away with it?

I'm guessing it is more than likely that they were all family friends, so the parents wouldn't have thought anything of it.

It's gonna be so sad :(
    mojo5000 wrote: »

I get why people are disappointed in regards to Ste but we don't know that he won't have his own stuff to deal with in the future. Unfortunately for Ste his business is tied up with his love life and he has no friends for himself, but if you look at most couples they don't have separate stuff, they have them doing stuff together. I know Brendan has both but that's because he's never been part of an "actual couple". .

Plus, with how Ste has grown, I think he knows better than to ditch someone for Brendan again. He has to be 100% sure and he isn't there just yet!
    metal guru wrote: »
    Hasn't Kieron been filming more than PJ though didn't he say he'd be on screen for 3 weeks?? or are those 3 weeks up now:o

Next week as well was what Kieron said, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    I did think when Mercy says 'like your grandad made me suffer' it was unfair and she's clearly affected but it wasn't Riley's fault...
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ste's brave. I'd be bloody terrified Doug wouldn't let me go back home. ;)

He will have him fitted with a GPS tracker soon.
This discussion has been closed.