WWE Network

Comments

• HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right! I've managed to sign up and get some content streaming but the live channel and on demand stuff isn't streaming it's stuttering and buffering like crazy lol any ideas or is this how it is?

Also I stupidly tried signing into my account using the app on my iPhone lol and a message pooped up saying not available in your country lol hope this first screw my PC account up ha
  • gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm having weird problems the OD stuff works fine on my ps3 however it won't load on the pc but the live stream is fine. I've tried firefox,chrome,ie,comodo,safari to no avail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uncle_Phil wrote: »
    Is anyone watching on PC and getting really terrible quality? I'm using Hola Unblocker.

Hola is quite poor anyway in my experience this is why for things like this a lot of people go for a dedicated smart dns or vpn service. Give unotelly a try see how you get on, you get a 8 day free trial no need to enter payment details.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use unblock US for a smart DNS provider. Currently watching SummerSlam 1990 and no buffer or any problems at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use unblock US for a smart DNS provider. Currently watching SummerSlam 1990 and no buffer or any problems at all.

I'm using the 7 day trail for both unblock US and WWE Network but I've has issues streaming!!! I'll try again later hope it sorts out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardstyler wrote: »
    I'm using the 7 day trail for both unblock US and WWE Network but I've has issues streaming!!! I'll try again later hope it sorts out

No issues here mate. I'm watching it on my PS3 at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No issues on my ps3 but on demand issues on pc.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    No issues here mate. I'm watching it on my PS3 at the moment.

Ditto, 1st night was a pain but now its smooth as...well you know the rest:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just tried again and it's impossible to sit down and watch anything without getting stressed out!

Also I know WWE love adverts but blimey go easy on the pop ups
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just tried again and it's impossible to sit down and watch anything without getting stressed out!

Also I know WWE love adverts but blimey go easy on the pop ups

No adverts on PS3 or iPhone 5
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently watching the D Generation X ppv. Love watching the old ppvs I missed at the time.

Or Disqualification-X as Power Slam called it.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently watching the D Generation X ppv. Love watching the old ppvs I missed at the time.

I'm currently watching this now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many old episodes of Raw and Nitro are currently on the Network?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the moment they are ahowing the Raw is War where Austin drives the beer truck into the arena on the schedule.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully, every Raw and Nitro from the Monday Night war era will be available eventually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully, every Raw and Nitro from the Monday Night war era will be available eventually.

I have heard that is the plan along with smackdown and ecw too. Wouldn't surprise me if we eventually see heat etc too
  • doughnut17doughnut17 Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Finally signed up. watching Royal Rumble 1999, first man out at the PPV the Road Dogg, I wonder what he is up to now!!
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many old episodes of Raw and Nitro are currently on the Network?

RAW
    7 episodes from 1993
    2 episodes from 1998
    It looks like all 2012 & 2013 episodes.
    3 episodes from January this year

There are no episodes of a Nitro as of yet.
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    Just had a message, that the Smackdown! Pre show is on!
    Shame that the UK/US airtime don't match with the Pre and Post shows. Although I guess you could record it and sync it yourself.

In an ideal world, everything new would be on Sky, or everything would be on the network.

EDIT: I am sorry I meant the NXT arrival show. But I am sure it will happen tommorow with the Smackdown Pre show message coming up on my phone. (which is set in tune for the US airing not the UK one)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uk airing is round about 10pm US 1am
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently watching ECW Barely Legal 1997 my first ever ECW event and so far after first match already looks awesome :)

Finally managing to actually watch something it's not flawless smooth yet but watchable
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW!!! ECW barely legal 1997 was totally amazing
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching the network on my ipad mini.Waiting for app to be sorted out for the xbox.Unblock Us told me that until the app is sorted out they won't know if they can or can't support it.

Watched Royal Rumble 1992 last night.22 years on & the actual rumble is still a favourite of mine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching NXT Arrivals atm :) soooooo loving the network and defo worth every penny of £7 a month
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm watching NXT Arrivals atm :) soooooo loving the network and defo worth every penny of £7 a month

I'm about to watch that.

Watched Raw is War last night where Stone Cold drove a beer truck into the arena then Undertaker and Kane 'broke' Vince's ankle on the ring steps. Great stuff.