BB Canada 1: Episode 11, Double Eviction & HOH (21/3/13) 2-3am GMT

13»

Comments

• RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    thats how you play the game in the beginning and btw Alec hasn´t won anything either apart from 1 pov. Dan won nothing and did nothing until his funeral speach and everyon praises him as the best player of all time. And he brought the bible into it, what a poor game.

Dan is the only player to win his inaugural season by unanimous vote.

Peter has done nothing. Now going to remain glued to Alec's side, arguably his greatest hurdle to winning the game.

If he finds himself on the block against a Gary or Alec and survives then perhaps he has something.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Why would Alec be in trouble for throwing a comp? It happens all the time and has been a strategy of many of the best players of all time.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    Peter has done nothing. Now going to remain glued to Alec's side, arguably his greatest hurdle to winning the game.

If he finds himself on the block against a Gary or Alec and survives then perhaps he has something.
    Everyone likes Peter (if you consider that he hates almost everyone in there) so his social game is flawless atm apart from Gary nobody has done anything in the house so far.

I can tell you hate Peter so you are biased and nothing i say will change your mind.

Alec threw the HOH blatantly but he said he wanted to take part in the next HOH so he can get off slop ... so this excuse makes sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone likes Peter so his social game is flawless atm apart from Gary nobody has done anything in the house so far.

I can tell you hate Peter so you are biased and nothing i say will change your mind.

Alec threw the HOH blatantly but he said he wanted to take part in the next HOH so he can get off slop ... so this excuse makes sense.

I can tell you love Peter so your biased...

See what I did there. Such comments are pointless.

But:

Everyone likes Andrew so his social game is flawless, and he never made a dumb move aligning himself with Liza, or staying aligned when that ship was clearly sinking.

Everyone likes AJ so his social game is flawless apart from Gary.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can tell you love Peter so your biased...
    ok you win lets leave it at this, this discussion is pointless.

And idk what feeds you are watching but everyone thinks AJ is an idiot and even Andrew would drop him whenever he needs to.

Same goes for Andrew they like him but nobody really cares if he is there or not.

With Peter its different, Alec, Jill, Topaz, Emmett, Talla never would put him up. And thats all i have to say for now.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate the HOH's where the players get to pick who goes up next aswell. It was clear that Liza would have to play every other turn until she got out.

Yeh it was obvious the house had decided who was to go next, which makes it a bit boring (that's the need for the public vote element, but it wasn't used this week).

With Peter at least he made some funny remarks during the eviction interviews this time I suppose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok you win lets leave it at this, this discussion is pointless.

And idk what feeds you are watching but everyone thinks AJ is an idiot and even Andrew would drop him whenever he needs to.

Same goes for Andrew they like him but nobody really cares if he is there or not.

With Peter its different, Alec, Jill, Topaz, Emmett, Talla never would put him up. And thats all i have to say for now.

If you think anyone cares about Peter being the house either if they get to stay a week longer, then you are sadly delusional.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think anyone cares about Peter being the house either if they get to stay a week longer, then you are sadly delusional.
    you don´t get my point

Of course at some point everyone is expendable thats how the game works but atm almost everyone would pick Peter over Andrew, Aj, Talla or Suzette to be in the house.

btw whats up with the feeds? Are they seriously down for the rest of the day? This much downtime is a joke ...
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    you don´t get my point

Of course at some point everyone is expendable thats how the game works but atm almost everyone would pick Peter over Andrew, Aj, Talla or Suzette to be in the house.

Agree

TOM AND LIZA OUT:eek:.... I knew it would happen but not this early ... So happy:)
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBCA is still progressing very well. I'm particularly impressed with the casting, as obnoxious and stupid as Tom is, I did like rubber necking at the train wreck he provided. And oh Liza, the "new" Annie. She claims to have seen BBUSA, but she definitely didn't learn.....

I'm still shocked that Emmett acquiesced to Tom being nominated. He has to know he is target numero uno now? Is he falling into the same trap as Tom, not doing enough work outside of, or seeing beyond the quattro? Emmett needs to find a way to get rid of Alec asap, because he seems to be running the game and controlling almost everyone.

I can only wish CBS would allow Robyn Kass to find such a cast for BBUSA. Curse you Grodner.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Via @BigBrotherCA on twitter: It's a busy day in the #BBCAN house and as a result feeds will remain off until tonight

great :rolleyes:
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Woah the Tom and Liza showmance - wiped out!!!

I felt a bit sorry for Liza with everyone against her. I initially thought it would have been good to see how she did in the house with another week to work with. But it's clear she had checked out of the game when Tom went, so no big loss.
    Interested to see how the dynamics change now.

It was wrong for me to be eating during the POV challenge, I almost choked, especially watching Suzette.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping for someone to put up Gary vs Alec on the block for some madness.

Gary is not going to be on the block for a good few weeks, pains me to say it but he is playing too well at the moment to get put on the block

Can you imagine what he would be like if he gets HoH again, his head will implode :eek:
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was pretty funny last night during afterdark show when Alec and Peter were talking for a good 10 minutes about how they should definitely win the next HoH. Then Gary walks in and chats with them and says who he would put up. Soon as he left the room, Alec and Peter were both 'So we're throwing it then ... and if possible to Gary.'

So it wouldn't surprise me if he gets 2 weeks in a row as HoH.