Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilAud wrote: »
    Well - henot got much support from his 'friends' so far all have suggested he takes it down. This appears to have backfired on him.

Should we let the local police know? Can anyone pm Kim and she what she can do?

This situation is nothing to do with Kim, so I would leave her be.
    As for contacting the local police, it isn't exactly an emergency. The Chawners will get their comeuppance regardless,.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should the Jug be informed about the effectiveness of his/her sentence and warnings? The first rant was up in less than 24 hours, and the pic and account info of the ex-magistrate is up 3 days later. Unbelievable!

While all this is rather petty in terms of police business, they could be so fed up with the Chawns, that they'll make time to deal with the case. Maybe it's a slow day in the criminal world of that jurisdiction.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    This situation is nothing to do with Kim, so I would leave her be.
    As for contacting the local police, it isn't exactly an emergency. The Chawners will get their comeuppance regardless,.

Exactly Tena! Phil's sausage will be cooked one day! He's just a fool who can't keep that big gub o his shut.

I was getting some rather funny stares on-site today as there were cotton buds in the tool kit... I don't know how I'm going to cope when I'm working on the big excavation project next month. I shall be in cotton bud heaven cleaning artifacts! :D As long as cotton buds aren't my achilles heel and cause me to gain weight, have an unsavoury appetite for Smart Price sausages and start shouting profanities at tourists :D

I'm lovely, really :o
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil posted this. But still hasn't had the courtesy to say whether the girls did the R4L. It' funny how he can just ignore things, no matter how many people ask him I think I'm going to tweet Emma and see what she says. A smart price sausage and an Asda trifle to the first one who guesses Emma's words.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Should the Jug be informed about the effectiveness of his/her sentence and warnings? The first rant was up in less than 24 hours, and the pic and account info of the ex-magistrate is up 3 days later. Unbelievable!

While all this is rather petty in terms of police business, they could be so fed up with the Chawns, that they'll make time to deal with the case. Maybe it's a slow day in the criminal world of that jurisdiction.

The Police were quick enough to issue them with fines and then went to court - so they might well be interesting in people breaching restraining orders only 3 days after the event.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incidentally I'm not advocating a 999 emergency call to the police :D

Just perhaps a copy of what was sent to the neighbour emailed to their nearest station. After all there is a restraining order in place and Phil might have breached it. I was just about to say a visit from the police and a quiet word in his ear might stop him but nah, this is Phil isn't it? It won't be his fault! He's the victim here dontcha know? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Exactly Tena! Phil's sausage will be cooked one day! He's just a fool who can't keep that big gub o his shut.

I was getting some rather funny stares on-site today as there were cotton buds in the tool kit... I don't know how I'm going to cope when I'm working on the big excavation project next month. I shall be in cotton bud heaven cleaning artifacts! :D As long as cotton buds aren't my achilles heel and cause me to gain weight, have an unsavoury appetite for Smart Price sausages and start shouting profanities at tourists :D

I'm lovely, really :o

What will you be excavating?
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Incidentally I'm not advocating a 999 emergency call to the police :D

Just perhaps a copy of what was sent to the neighbour emailed to their nearest station. After all there is a restraining order in place and Phil might have breached it. I was just about to say a visit from the police and a quiet word in his ear might stop him but nah, this is Phil isn't it? It won't be his fault! He's the victim here dontcha know? :rolleyes:

Knowing Phil - he would sue them for harrassment and then post a piccy of the police officer lol!!
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what do we think will be the girl's excuses for not doing Race for Life?

I reckon they'll say they went there but were mobbed by adoring fans so had to leave for public safety reasons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »

I reckon they'll say they went there but were mobbed by adoring fans so had to leave for public safety reasons.

I will be shocked to my very core if an excuse is offered.:eek::D
    Forum Member
    Well looks light he took the hint as he has taken the link to the lady down (or fb have removed it)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    My guess is someone has sent a complaint to Facebook by now and Phil may get his account deleted, so save as much evidence as you can. I had a loony send me threatening messages and trying to incite their friends to harass me, it always backfires on the instigator, especially on something as public as facebook. Even if they'd harassed her through anonymous means it would have been obvious who was behind it.

I wonder how long it'll take for the Daily Mail to smell blood in the water and go in for the kill? They love printing stories about national hate figures.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My guess is someone has sent a complaint to Facebook by now and Phil may get his account deleted, so save as much evidence as you can. I had a loony send me threatening messages and trying to incite their friends to harass me, it always backfires on the instigator, especially on something as public as facebook. Even if they'd harassed her through anonymous means it would have been obvious who was behind it.

I wonder how long it'll take for the Daily Mail to smell blood in the water and go in for the kill? They love printing stories about national hate figures.

What will he do without all his 'friends'? :eek:

Shame! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What will you be excavating?

At the mo, I'm at The Cairns on South Ronaldsay and next month it's time for the Ness of Brodgar. Cotton buds are at the ready :D
    Knowing Phil - he would sue them for harrassment and then post a piccy of the police officer lol!!

I'm picturing Phil filming the copper like he filmed his neighbour while Emma hangs out the window screaming profanities at him. Creep :eek:
    yorkiegal wrote: »

PMSL!! I really will eat my hat if they actually ran. I love how Philth keeps evading the question :rolleyes:
    Well looks light he took the hint as he has taken the link to the lady down (or fb have removed it)

It's only taken him what, three hours? :yawn::rolleyes: Stupid man. Why can't this family just leave things alone and get back in their bubble! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the mo, I'm at The Cairns on South Ronaldsay and next month it's time for the Ness of Brodgar. Cotton buds are at the ready :D

:

Fascinating stuff, Kivi!! I've always been interested in archaeology although not especially in the actual labor.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fascinating stuff, Kivi!! I've always been interested in archaeology although not especially in the actual labor.:)

Thank you Mehitabel! The labour involved in actually living a decent life seems too much for our favourite family :D

I wonder what they have planned for the weekend. Perhaps throw some dog turd into the neighbours garden, smoke some ****, smack and shout at each other before settling down to dinner consisting of salad with mashed potato ;):rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Mehitabel! The labour involved in actually living a decent life seems too much for our favourite family :D

I wonder what they have planned for the weekend. Perhaps throw some dog turd into the neighbours garden, smoke some ****, smack and shout at each other before settling down to dinner consisting of salad with mashed potato ;):rolleyes:

Washed down with Sambucca, of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    God that was the last straw for me after hearing Emma harrased someone. For no reason my crush is no more I now think she's evil philthy is worse of course anyone know any more news on philthys rant. Lock phill Sam and Emma away. They obsely never did a race someone please report them for there antics
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With trifle for pudding to make it healthy.
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it is a fine line between rubber-necking/interfering in things which are none of our business and doing one's public duty, but I firmly believe that letting the police/judicial service know what Phil's been up to on fb should happen asap.

My husband, who isn't the least bit interested in things Chawner-related, but works in a realm not dissimilar to keeping to the letter of the law, was horrified when I gave him the potted version just now - he says Phil has seriously, seriously crossed a line with his behaviour since his appearance in court this week, and all joking about "isn't it typical of him" aside, the police/judicial system are the ones who need to make the decision about whether the restraining order has been breached by his behaviour on fb over the last three days, according to hubby.

Do it for Babidoll, someone, if nothing else - she deserves some peace of mind after what they put her through, and unlike what the police said to her about her harassment not being provable, this can be proved because so many of you who still have access to his fb page have the screen shots to show as evidence. It's up to the police what they do with those screen shots - even if it's just a 'word' with Phil initially, that's better than sitting back and waiting for someone else to do it, or wishing it had been done at a point in the future when he's harassed someone else.

They (the Chawners) aren't 'cuddly and funny' any more, they are a menace and think they are above the law and that the world owes them a favour. At last, they may have to learn that they are wrong - the hard way.

Sorry if that sounds brutal, but if I still had access to Phil's fb I'd have sent the evidence to the local constabulary myself by now! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it is a fine line between rubber-necking/interfering in things which are none of our business and doing one's public duty, but I firmly believe that letting the police/judicial service know what Phil's been up to on fb should happen asap.

My husband, who isn't the least bit interested in things Chawner-related, but works in a realm not dissimilar to keeping to the letter of the law, was horrified when I gave him the potted version just now - he says Phil has seriously, seriously crossed a line with his behaviour since his appearance in court this week, and all joking about "isn't it typical of him" aside, the police/judicial system are the ones who need to make the decision about whether the restraining order has been breached by his behaviour on fb over the last three days, according to hubby.

Do it for Babidoll, someone, if nothing else - she deserves some peace of mind after what they put her through, and unlike what the police said to her about her harassment not being provable, this can be proved because so many of you who still have access to his fb page have the screen shots to show as evidence. It's up to the police what they do with those screen shots - even if it's just a 'word' with Phil initially, that's better than sitting back and waiting for someone else to do it, or wishing it had been done at a point in the future when he's harassed someone else.

They (the Chawners) aren't 'cuddly and funny' any more, they are a menace and think they are above the law and that the world owes them a favour. At last, they may have to learn that they are wrong - the hard way.

Sorry if that sounds brutal, but if I still had access to Phil's fb I'd have sent the evidence to the local constabulary myself by now! :mad:
    Relax Jersey, tis done:) But a lot of us think discussing it on an entertainment forum is inappropriate, hence the sudden change of subject;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    Kim, that's fine, whenever you're ready, hope you're alright?

we are all ok thanks, luckily my 2 kids weren't in the car
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimmaton wrote: »
    Are you all moved in now Kim? Hope you, your hubby and gorgeous children will be happy and settled in your new home. Now no caving in and inviting the ex-inlaws to your housewarming, ok?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Are you all moved in now Kim? Hope you, your hubby and gorgeous children will be happy and settled in your new home. Now no caving in and inviting the ex-inlaws to your housewarming, ok?:D

we are in our new house now, very settled just going to take us a long time to get it how we want it. the chawners are the 1st on my list for my house warning lol NOT
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimmaton wrote: »

Good, I 'm glad you're ok. I hope your move went smoothly, you have had a week of it .are you all settled now and the children enjoying having their own room. Now keep away from the Chunkies and life will be great.