Options

Req: Sat Engineer who covers North Oxfordshire

LarryPlaneLarryPlane Posts: 390
Forum Member
I've recently bought a Humax Foxsat HDR and I need someone to wire it up for me. Here are my requirements:

Currently I have a 80cm (I think) dish pointed at Astra 19.2 picking up the German channels for my wife. This plugs into an SD Sat box.

What I require is a second LNB (dual or quad - not fussed which ever is easy to source) to be added to this dish, pointed at Freesat 28.(whatever). I then need this to be connected to the Freesat box.

Both sat boxes are in the same room.

If it is not possible to get a bracket for this dish, then I am open to the suggestion of taking the old dish down and putting up one that will take a bracket. The main thing is, I want one dish with two LNB's, not two dishes.

If you are interested in doing this job, post your website or contact details here or PM me a quote. I can understand that no one really wants to advertise their prices in this day and age, especially on an open forum.

I also would like to get this job done ASAP as my foxsat has sat in my living room now for two weeks being nothing more than an expensive paper weight.

Comments