Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I see Jax has been arrested for stealing expensive sunglasses while they film VP in Hawaii!
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Messy, probably did it for the inevitable media attention that would follow.
  • Options
    chellehighnesschellehighness Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that wasn't the impression I initally got from the show, although I didn't watch in Heather's first year on.

Yeah it was discussed loads in her first season, they had 2 charity benefits for kids that suffer from the same condition. Heather also appealed for people to be on the organs donation list . He was very poorly that season. I believe the poor little mite had a lung transplant too.

I loved Season 5, Ramona's face when Heather never invited her on the London trip is worth watching that season LOL. I don't see why she even agreed to do RHONY then as her son was so ill and her father had just passed away. I guess some people like to keep busy.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone think a Zarin return is on the cards? Nearly every RH name under the sun turned up to her event over the weekend, including a few of the NY current stars.... I honestly believe that a Jill return would def boost the ratings! A Ramona, Sonja, Bethenny, Jill, LuAnn and dorinda cast would be like the good old days! (I say dorinda because she's my fav of the newbies)

When r we going to get any news on NJ? The show is dying a slow and painful death!! They should have started filming now regardless of where Teresa is. I do fear that the show is going to struggle when it does come back...

Iv been watching season 4 of BH on itvbe and omg Carlton is a nut job! Not a patch on season 5, producers were right to axe Carlton and Joyce. Kim seems to have no storyline whatsoever and the group don't interact half as well as they do in season 5. I hope lisa R and Eileen are back in season 6 too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Nebworth90, so many people attended her Camp Zarin. She's been REALLY nasty about Ramonas divorce on social media, I really think if she returned Ramona would blow a fuse.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Nebworth90, so many people attended her Camp Zarin. She's been REALLY nasty about Ramonas divorce on social media, I really think if she returned Ramona would blow a fuse.

Ramona just went to Camp Zarin's Luxury Luncheon (with half of Bravo in tow), even Patti was in the picture with them. They're a very strange group. I think it's very obvious that Jill is clearly someone on the NY social scene though. Funnily enough, she actually has more off screen contact with the NY housewives (past & present) than they do each other (sans Carole, Heather & Kristen - the former 2 seemed very threatened at the possibility of a Jill return). I think Ramona would put up with Jill if it kept RHONY and them paychecks coming. Bethenny, on the other hand, would seethe if Jill returned. Although, it'd be nice to see them on a level playing field.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramona just went to Camp Zarin's Luxury Luncheon (with half of Bravo in tow), even Patti was in the picture with them. They're a very strange group. I think it's very obvious that Jill is clearly someone on the NY social scene though. Funnily enough, she actually has more off screen contact with the NY housewives (past & present) than they do each other (sans Carole, Heather & Kristen - the former 2 seemed very threatened at the possibility of a Jill return). I think Ramona would put up with Jill if it kept RHONY and them paychecks coming. Bethenny, on the other hand, would seethe if Jill returned. Although, it'd be nice to see them on a level playing field.

Oh gosh I didnt realise Ramona was there. Well then. Yes Bethenny would blow. Not shocked about Patti her and Jill are very close.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Taylor has confirmed return! Wonder if she'll be different in a healthier relationship?
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blokeypoo wrote: »
    Taylor has confirmed return! Wonder if she'll be different in a healthier relationship?

She was SO boring in S3. Unless she's going to have a mental breakdown again, then this is a disappointing signing. I was hoping we'd get a completely new HW.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Just a question about RHONY - I'm up to S5, but how can I watch S6 etc, are they showing on a Sky channel or something, I can't seem to find it anywhere?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    satellite wrote: »
    Just a question about RHONY - I'm up to S5, but how can I watch S6 etc, are they showing on a Sky channel or something, I can't seem to find it anywhere?

NY is the one which never seems to get shown for some reason. I watch on Sky and have only seen up to Aviva's first season (not sure which that is), none shown since to my knowledge.
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Blokeypoo wrote: »
    NY is the one which never seems to get shown for some reason. I watch on Sky and have only seen up to Aviva's first season (not sure which that is), none shown since to my knowledge.

Same as me, Aviva's first season is the last one I've seen. :(
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE NY and would love it if iTunes put all the seasons on of all the franchises. I found season 6 great fun! For some reason we can't have them over here in the uk until they're shown here which is going to be never at this rate! We can only have seasons 2,3 and 8 of orange country randomly for some reason?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OC is a bit of a bore this season isn't it?

Kandi invited Porsha, Cynthia, Kenya and Pheadra to her "baby announcement" so I guess this is the cast? With maybe one new person? Who knows, but filming has been very low key so far - pretty much no pictures have been taken seeing them filming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    OC is a bit of a bore this season isn't it?

Kandi invited Porsha, Cynthia, Kenya and Pheadra to her "baby announcement" so I guess this is the cast? With maybe one new person? Who knows, but filming has been very low key so far - pretty much no pictures have been taken seeing them filming.

I'm feeling similar about the OC. It's still good but it's not near as good as last season. I'm liking the focus on the families, it's a nice contrast to NY, but they need to level it out with some drama. It looks like the old Vicki is back next week though and I think it'll be good! The ratings are pretty poor as well. I know it's still early, and even though I really liked her last season, I think they need to ditch Shannon. She's draining the life from this show and I'm tired of her marriage stuff. It's the same old song as last season, I liked their dinner in the last episode though.

I think Atlanta has just begun. I don't think the cast is finalised though. We'll probably get 2 new housewives on the show. I was hoping they were going to ditch Phaedra, or at least demote her. Porsha's new relationship might get her that peach back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched Taylor and her new husband on Couples Therapy and she is the exact same with him as she was with Russell. I really dont want her to return.

ATL have just started filming, its still all up in the air. I wouldnt be surprised if Nene returned. The only definite ones are Kandi, Cynthia, and Kenya who have been seen filming loads. Porsha and Phaedra still have only filmed VERY little. Porsha has been in Vegas as well for a while and only returned to ATL last week.
  • Options
    VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    Anyone think a Zarin return is on the cards? Nearly every RH name under the sun turned up to her event over the weekend, including a few of the NY current stars.... I honestly believe that a Jill return would def boost the ratings! A Ramona, Sonja, Bethenny, Jill, LuAnn and dorinda cast would be like the good old days! (I say dorinda because she's my fav of the newbies)

When r we going to get any news on NJ? The show is dying a slow and painful death!! They should have started filming now regardless of where Teresa is. I do fear that the show is going to struggle when it does come back...

Iv been watching season 4 of BH on itvbe and omg Carlton is a nut job! Not a patch on season 5, producers were right to axe Carlton and Joyce. Kim seems to have no storyline whatsoever and the group don't interact half as well as they do in season 5. I hope lisa R and Eileen are back in season 6 too.

I would love to get Zarin back and send Bethany crazy haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://instagram.com/p/5aSeiqJC7-/

Looks like NJ has started filming.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    https://instagram.com/p/5aSeiqJC7-/

Looks like NJ has started filming.

I think this has more chance of being the spin off with Joe and the family than NJ.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So Kim Richards has been arrested for shoplifting - things are going well in sobriety.....
  • Options
    Welsh WitchWelsh Witch Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Anyone know when season 6 of BH will be out on UK Tv?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know when season 6 of BH will be out on UK Tv?

It's still being filmed. It wont air until November 2016 in the US. UK will probably follow around December/January time. Season 5, if you mean that, has already been getting shown on either ITVBE or Lifetime.

Ladies of London is back in September. Looks a lot better than the first season.
  • Options
    Welsh WitchWelsh Witch Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    It's still being filmed. It wont air until November 2016 in the US. UK will probably follow around December/January time. Season 5, if you mean that, has already been getting shown on either ITVBE or Lifetime.

Ladies of London is back in September. Looks a lot better than the first season.

Thanks - yeah I'm watching season 5 now, I'm just impatient lol.

I did watch season one of Ladies of London, it was a bit mehhh so glad the 2nd one looks better!