- ~ Rachel Riley & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread ~ -

LennieLennie Posts: 25,356
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Talk about them here :)

Looking forward to more Pasha and see if these two will do well and so on :cool:

:)

Comments

• Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cute, but can she move?... can she perform?

...and what week will we get the Rumba?
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping she can move well and perform!

Thanks for the pic :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Cute, but can she move?... can she perform?

...and what week will we get the Rumba?

Hi Jim

If anyone can get her moving it will be Pasha;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leave it all to Pasha :D

I think Pasha will bring something out of her, she just needs to work on her end and bringing it out and more :)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Thanks for starting the thread Lennie!!! :)
    Looks like Pasha has his work cut out!!! :eek::D
    And I am sure he will rise to the occasion.... fingers crossed :o
  • Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was kinda waiting for some of you to open the thread but seems like i couldnt wait longer lol...

I think Pasha does seem to have his work cut out esp in building a neat structure and movement in her

Anyways...

Rachel tweeted the BBC pic of her and Pasha and tweeted - A true gentleman, I’m very lucky!

Yes he is!!! and she is lucky :)
  • snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lennie wrote: »
    I was kinda waiting for some of you to open the thread but seems like i couldnt wait longer lol...

I think Pasha does seem to have his work cut out esp in building a neat structure and movement in her

Anyways...

Rachel tweeted the BBC pic of her and Pasha and tweeted - A true gentleman, I’m very lucky!

Yes he is!!! and she is lucky :)

Yes Lennie. I agree, was a bit taken aback by how 'wobbly' she looked on her feet lol. Could've been nerves, time will tell! :D I thought Natalie Gumede was the one to watch.. seemed very polished and even Artem looked impressed. Anyway. :rolleyes:

I'm glad shes a tweeter - she might encourage Pash to tweet a bit more this year. :p

Now we have to wait 3 more flippin' weeks.. Grr :mad:
    x
  • anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this partnership.Sure Pasha will bring the best out of her dance as well as personality wise.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her posture and so on - will have to be refined and structure and again yes could be nerves but with alot of teaching and with Pasha, she can get there in herself and put it across

Pasha will be gentle and he probably knows what she can do - well first look wise seeing as they all danced with them just now but also the training they did before with all the celebs

I do hope off-screen we see them mashing in well - coz Kim and Pasha mashed in so well (dont think no one can top that), much in sync most of the time and Kim knowing what he was saying and what he was trying to say in all the ITT chats

Atleast big thing is Rachel knows she has a true gentleman in Pasha :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Cheryl423 wrote: »

Waves to Cheryl, thankx for the link, lovely photos:)
    Forum Member
    Yes Lennie. I agree, was a bit taken aback by how 'wobbly' she looked on her feet lol. Could've been nerves, time will tell! :D I thought Natalie Gumede was the one to watch.. seemed very polished and even Artem looked impressed. Anyway. :rolleyes:

I'm glad shes a tweeter - she might encourage Pash to tweet a bit more this year. :p

Now we have to wait 3 more flippin' weeks.. Grr :mad:
    x

Yes... Natalie is a trained dancer and danced from age 3 to 19 although not ballroom and latin... but she has the posture and all sorted... :)

You haven't read Pasha's book and his opinion about tweeting have you? Unlikely he will be tweeting, but as long as she tweets we should be fine... :)

Looking forward to Pasha working his magic with Rachel... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still need to get Pasha's book

Nat has got some dancing background so as you say her posture and so on is fine... but Rachel needs work on lol which is why we have Pasha :D

I see some peeps fussing on Pash getting a young celeb - so what, Rachel needs work
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel definitely has the best pro to help her. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That she does

I think Rachel might be comfortable with ballroom unless there is a fiery woman inside of her lol

And also another thing i think guys would find her even more appealing as is she into football - a huge Man Utd supporter lol
  • PoppysinbloomPoppysinbloom Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK ... I'm not excited by this pairing BUT I love Pasha, so they have my support. If Rachel proves to be good then fantastic. I'd love Pasha to lift the glitterball for he exemplifies everything that's good about an SCD teacher/trainer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh a new home :)

Loved the launch show....thank goodness strictly is back :)

Well Rachel said she had never danced before and that once everyone had seen her dance then she wouldn't be one of the favourites and she was probably right lol :p;) However she is a nice girl and I hope the public will give her chance to improve....and she has the best teacher of course :D....so hopefully they will stay in the competition for a few weeks to come :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching Rachel knowing her partner - aww lol

When you see them meeting and hugging - you think they are well suited but then you think lets just see how she dances lol :)
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best of luck to Pasha and Rachel, Pasha has tweeted :)

Pasha Kovalev ‏@PashaKovalev 10m

So excited to dance with @RachelRileyRR Thank you all for your support Good luck to all the pros and celebs Let's make it the best show ever
    Forum Member
    I still need to get Pasha's book

Nat has got some dancing background so as you say her posture and so on is fine... but Rachel needs work on lol which is why we have Pasha :D

I see some peeps fussing on Pash getting a young celeb - so what, Rachel needs work

Yes... and this is what I have told them... :)

Indeed... :)
    That she does

I think Rachel might be comfortable with ballroom unless there is a fiery woman inside of her lol

And also another thing i think guys would find her even more appealing as is she into football - a huge Man Utd supporter lol

ooo... Pasha will work his magic and make a decent dancer out of her!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is their couple name?

Rasha, Pashel... ?
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.K.,this is the Daily Fail so believe what you will,but it seems miss Riley is really into this
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2414530/Rachels-Rileys-countdown-Strictly-Maths-whiz-joins-dance-inspired-wedding.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter name seems to be Pashel

https://twitter.com/TeamPashel