Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 184)

Comments

• Options
    eff_xeff_x Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hellooo! Tuning in for Soap Award news. I'll be just so so happy if Kieron and Emmett win Best Partnership, absolutely gutted if they don't. "Controversial" doesn't sit well with me, to be honest. Surely their loss would spark the biggest backlash? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    I'm gonna puke :cry:

Yes i will be doing same thing soon and i hate SS so much right now !!!!:mad:

And I am pretty sure that fans are not allowed to send text :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    They really should stop giving people hints like that cause now I'm sure there's an army of fans thinking that they've won it, imagine how disappointed they'll be if it turns out it's not the case :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    I never know where we stand with SS - last week they retweeted someone slagging us off then said "I love all Brendan fans!".
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DiDi1192 wrote: »
    Why? I really don't want to get my hopes up.

SS know that the largest part of readership is Stendan fans. They said the results would be controversial. What would be the most controversial result of the night? :(
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    I never know where we stand with SS - last week they retweeted someone slagging us off then said "I love all Brendan fans!".

What did they say about us? :confused:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    What did they say about us? :confused:

Someone tweeted SS to say Brendan fans need to get over him or something - they retweeted it.
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eff_x wrote: »
    Hellooo! Tuning in for Soap Award news. I'll be just so so happy if Kieron and Emmett win Best Partnership, absolutely gutted if they don't. "Controversial" doesn't sit well with me, to be honest. Surely their loss would spark the biggest backlash? :cool:

I took controversial to mean that the odds on favourites, like EE and Corrie didn't win.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Whatever they tweet, it isn't helping.

This is a terribly stressful evening.:cry:
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Someone tweeted SS to say Brendan fans need to get over him or something - they retweeted it.

Nice bit of professionalism there :rolleyes:

Oh well, I won't get my hopes up.
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,702
    Forum Member
    SS know that the largest part of readership is Stendan fans. They said the results would be controversial. What would be the most controversial result of the night? :(

I think that it would be controversial if EE and CS didn't win a lot of the awards tbh.

Imagine litle old Hollyoaks winning the majority........ Imagine that. :eek:;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member

I did think that, but do you think they would deliberately p off Stendan fans, by suggesting it with the winks etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone!

Following everything with baited breath. I'm feeling sick with nerves and anticipation, I really hope to the soap God's that Kieron and Emmett win best partnership. They deserve it so much and theirs really was the most unique and interesting storyline, undeniably. If SS are just winding up it is cruel and annoying, but not surprising. I'm not getting my hopes up until the results are posted. I want to know who wins 'cause I can't be bothered watching tomorrow if Emmett/Kieron don't win anything.

BH
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did think that, but do you think they would deliberately p off Stendan fans, by suggesting it with the winks etc.

It wouldn't surprise me. :(

It's not like they said "They've definitely won" or anything so they can just say we took it all the wrong way. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissCeltic wrote: »
    I took controversial to mean that the odds on favourites, like EE and Corrie didn't win.

That's how I took it because they may have a lot of hollyoaks fans but they still are about all soaps and Hollyoaks not winning much wouldn't be any great differnce from any other year. But I guess controversial could mean anything, it could be that Emmerdale walk away with the main title, could just be based on one award that is expected to go to one person but doesn't ie; best actor. It could be because of a backlash from HO fans, could be anything, I don't want to read too much into it now after their clue dropping.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would they have known about their promise to kiss though?

And the 'controversial' thing, they could just mean for the big soaps.

It could go either way, so I'm not going to assume the worst. They know people would eat them alive for being that cruel :o

Why isn't it 10 yet? :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bonnie up now in Eurovision ....

Go UK. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote: »
    Bonnie up now in Eurovsion ....

Go UK. :)

It's not good though :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Would they have known about their promise to kiss though?

And the 'controversial' thing, they could just mean for the big soaps.

It could go either way, so I'm not going to assume the worst. They know people would eat them alive for being that cruel :o

Why isn't it 10 yet? :cry:

The kiss could have been anything though. It could have been Emmett snogging Claire before she went up to win Best Actress or anything. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The kiss could have been anything though. It could have been Emmett snogging Claire before she went up to win Best Actress or anything. :o

It could be anything yeah. I think actor/actress are towards the end though right before best soap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's not good though :p

Shaky start but she got into it by the end.

It won't win there are many stronger songs and performances. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But that's not worth mentioning, really.

Don't shoot everything down :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks Overdose is reliable ? Cause they tweeted 2 results of HO then they said they are not allowed and deleted it ! :mad: i still have that tweet !!!

Eurovision .................. help me :cry:
This discussion has been closed.