Corrie lacked the suspence EE 1 Corrie 0

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
Forum Member
With Eastenders live you had half an hour of fast moving acting with edge of you sit suspence of who killied Archie and with the death of Bradley. Corrie had an hour to entertain us which is long and for that you have to keep viewers fixed, we all knew who was goin to die in corrie well before showen. Eastenders 1 Corrie 0

Comments

• ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Corrie has live CGI - more dangerous sets etc.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bradley was an overrated drip so his death meant nothing to me :)

By the way, some of us are fans of both. Stop trying to manufacture a non-existent rivalry.
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kennic wrote: »
    With Eastenders live you had half an hour of fast moving acting with edge of you sit suspence of who killied Archie and with the death of Bradley. Corrie had an hour to entertain us which is long and for that you have to keep viewers fixed, we all knew who was goin to die in corrie well before showen. Eastenders 1 Corrie 0

I completly disagree Coronation ST was fantastic and although I'm a fan of both shows corrie was superior in the live
  • friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't as good because it almost certainly wasn't live. I'm guessing it was filmed earlier tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie 10

Eastenders 3 1/2
  • jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,052
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, another troll, one who can't spell this time too.
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie went live long before EE... that score count is off...
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie - 7

EE - 1...
  • wends1502wends1502 Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie was far better IMO.
  • PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not a soap fan at all, and don't follow either, but I watch this week on Corrie and the live Eastenders episode, and this was of clearly a higher calibre.

I don't have any idea about the storylines on either show, but Corrie was easily more gripping as a casual viewer. Lucky for poor old Rita. Not a single line to learn.
  • magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie tonight was superb. EE can only dream of such superior acting and writing.
  • Aaron_ScotlandAaron_Scotland Posts: 8,487
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, another troll, one who can't spell this time too.

It's just an alternative opinion than you expected. :rolleyes:
  • ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    EastEnders also had actors fluffing their lines, sticking their fingers down their throat to try to puke and dead people moving. As well as Stacey calling Bradley "Charlie"...

Corrie 1, EE 0 ;)
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,169
    Forum Member

The EastEnders special was laughably BAD, and it is SUSPENSE!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the Corrie Ep was much better
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've followed EE much more than Corrie over the years but tonights Corrie easily blew EE away. Superb
  • bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like both soaps but i must say the corrie live episode was much better and much more professionally done the Eastenders episode you could tell was live but with Corrie i completely forgot and feel the acting was far superior especially from Sally and Leanne
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll say overall the acting in corrie's live was better than eastenders, but that particular episode in eastenders compared to corrie it was really exciting and better because you got to find out archies killer.

But overall as a soap eastenders these days only has one good episode in a whole year. Im being serious whereas corrie every friday or the two parts on monday has a great episode.

I used to like eastenders but in the last years its really slipped. You can tell they are trying to get all the old characters back, kat, alfie, bianca, ricky, janine to make it like it was but it just isnt anymore.

Corrie is the best soap atm in my eyes. Others will disagree and they are allowed to. :) I cant blame them i used to love eastenders.
  • eightiesladeightieslad Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Corrie 50 Eastenders 25 lol
  • Launch FanLaunch Fan Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    I think both shows are crap, but given I can't understand what those southerners are mumbling, Corrie wins :D