Peter Barlow Lives!

Comments

• polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunita did say something about her health being much better etc. so maybe its meant to be more of a shock when she nuffs it
  • linfranlinfran Posts: 5,607
    Forum Member
    Both Peter and Sunita are in the cast list for 30th Dec. Ciaron isn't
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter was a twin, their mother Val Barlow. His sister was Susan who married Mike Baldwin. She died. I can't see both twins being killed off.

Oh my God thanks! I never knew that! Was she named after Susan who Ken was in love with a long time ago, whose letter turned up recently...the one he had his other sons with?
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    Tracey's not related to Peter, so no reason for her to be there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Ciaran was the original one everyone was speculating about. Definitely a strong possibility, though I don't remember him getting injured at any point, does anyone?

ETA except when that wine bar fell on top of him. forgot that bit

but isnt this all Ciarans fault anyway - didnt he confirm on ITV the other week that Ciaran messes with the Gas in the kitchen to try to get it working and boom! Its his fault!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susan, Adam's mother who died a few years ago

Thank you! Being dense again, who's Adam :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Lisa wrote: »
    but isnt this all Ciarans fault anyway - didnt he confirm on ITV the other week that Ciaran messes with the Gas in the kitchen to try to get it working and boom! Its his fault!

Yeah, good point! Though I'm thinking it was Owen's fault ultimately.

Maybe all the stray gas was down to someone eating one too many cold Lancashire Tapas! Not easy on the stomach :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joshua has :eek::(

No he hasn't. Joshua's dad is the dishy Dr. Matt. :)
  • GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    OP - I really hope ur right.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking perhaps a suicide on Ciaran's part..as next week's descriptions are all the 'who is to blame' stuff. If what the poster linfran says then it makes sense that Ciaran could get the blame for the gas in the kitchen of the joinery and with three deaths on his conscience then it is too much for him to deal with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Adam was the son of Ken's daughter Susan. She married Mike Baldwin, the marrige didn't last long, she was pregnant and lied to Mike, telling him she aborted the baby then left the street.

Years later Susan returns with their son, (now about 12) and she is killed. Mike realised that Adam was his son, sent him to private school and the actor came back as a young man ready to go to Uni. He had a couple of stories but wasn't in it for long and had . (think he worked at the factory - but then again - who doesn't).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Peter so popular? :/ He's so whiney and pathetic, I don't even like Leanne, but she deserves better and so does Carla!
  • casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    I agree he lives and its a double bluff.

Sunitta will die. One we think is fine and the other we think is dead.

They wouldnt kill off two of Ken's kids like that. Ken would be a changed character and that isnt going to happen.

It has to be Sunitta. Dev bringing up the two children alone has more scope than Peter dying.

So tomottow night I think she is a goner and Peter will live.

Ken will never be a changed character Bill Roache is so wooden you wouldn't think anything bad had happened this week. He witnessed a tram crash! And his son Peter was dying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he doesnt!! but knowing corrie i bet they will kill him off :( Theres so many good storylines he could of done too.

Now it has been confirmed Molly has died and i think charlotte also dies. Rita still hasnt been found.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amysmum wrote: »
    Adam was the son of Ken's daughter Susan. She married Mike Baldwin, the marrige didn't last long, she was pregnant and lied to Mike, telling him she aborted the baby then left the street.

Years later Susan returns with their son, (now about 12) and she is killed. Mike realised that Adam was his son, sent him to private school and the actor came back as a young man ready to go to Uni. He had a couple of stories but wasn't in it for long and had . (think he worked at the factory - but then again - who doesn't).

Ahhh I vaguely remember an Adam Baldwin! I'll look him up, cheers for the info. I don't know how some of you keep up with all these twists and turns, seriously!
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL! Do you watch Corrie??

Adam is Ken's grandson who was in it up to a couple of years ago, mad hair, Scottish accent. He was Susan's son, and came to live with Ken when Susan was killed in a car crash. His dad was Mike Baldwin, and he lived with him for a while as well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pixxyy wrote: »
    If he dies i'm starting a petition that he returns ala Warren Fox lol

I would soooo sign! lol!
  • princesstinprincesstin Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dizzychick wrote: »
    I would soooo sign! lol!

Co-sign!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Co-sign!

Yay!!

(filler lol!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! Do you watch Corrie??

Adam is Ken's grandson who was in it up to a couple of years ago, mad hair, Scottish accent. He was Susan's son, and came to live with Ken when Susan was killed in a car crash. His dad was Mike Baldwin, and he lived with him for a while as well

LOL! I missed about four years of it due to Uni, and then I didn't have a TV for a year afterwards! Shameful I know. I can't remember Susan at all!
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amysmum wrote: »
    No he hasn't. Joshua's dad is the dishy Dr. Matt. :)

Blimey - I'd forgotten Dr Matt. My mind's gone a blank though about Joshua - can you remind me please?
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking perhaps a suicide on Ciaran's part..as next week's descriptions are all the 'who is to blame' stuff. If what the poster linfran says then it makes sense that Ciaran could get the blame for the gas in the kitchen of the joinery and with three deaths on his conscience then it is too much for him to deal with.

The gas in the kitchen was all the hot air from stupid Nick
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    I'm sure I remember Ashley and Maxine in a car with the envelope containing the DNA result details and instead of opening it and reading it, they ripped it up and threw it away. If I remember rightly, then Ashley might be his dad.
  • pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I'm sure I remember Ashley and Maxine in a car with the envelope containing the DNA result details and instead of opening it and reading it, they ripped it up and threw it away. If I remember rightly, then Ashley might be his dad.

After Maxine died didn't Matt return wanting custordy, him and his new wife as he'd split from drunken Charlie?
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he did and I thought he might turn up after Josh if he finds out about Ashley

But as with Ryan's alter ego Alex, they all vanish into thin air - weird - all full on and then - poof - nothing!