Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like Grimmy, and Flackers too.

I prefer Scott Mills' show tho.
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's got an odd face, don't you think?

It's like his face has been turned inside out and the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth have been drawn on.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand the guy
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's alright as the presenter on Sweat the Small Stuff (yes, I know that show is trash! :p) but other than that, I find him irritating, the way he thinks he's cool and always hangs on to other celebrities.
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I gave him a chance for about a week last year then decided I just couldn't listen to him anymore. Greg James is even worse.

I'm 28, nearly 29 so I don't think R1 are too bothered by me now I'm too old.
  • Scotty_WaldenScotty_Walden Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like innuendo bingo. It's bloody funny!

I used to download the Scott Mills podcast just to listen to it. I've now branched out to listening to all of the podcasts :)
  • Ant LAnt L Posts: 2,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there's always going to be people that hate the current Radio 1 Breakfast Show host. It was the same with Chris Moyles - immensely popular but hated on these forums.

I like Grimmy. I think he's funny on the breakfast show, but then I'm in the target demographic for Radio 1. I suspect many of his 'haters' aren't.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find him smug and irritating, and he's mates with Sadie Frost , another smug one, see Telegraph article on her in post 5 of this thread
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2086104
  • zedzzedz Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    I listened to him at work for a while but couldn't get into him. He's just a bag of wind. Now I only listen to scott mills.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's like his face has been turned inside out and the eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth have been drawn on.

His face looks to be upside down, with his entire head being at least 5 times too big for his scrawny body.

He should have stuck to radio.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks too skinny and his looks aren't all that
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott Mills and the Pizza Man is still gold.