O2 problems in lincs?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
Forum Member
Just wondering if anyone out there in Lincs is seeing a loss of O2 network?
My phone (Nokia N70) has been resetting itself occasionally today, and I've had no network coverage since approx 10am
Have turned the phone off and on again, and reinserted the sim card (it asks for pin, so sim is working ok)
Just wondered if anyone else is having problems?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Same problem here, no signal since around 11am this morning on Nokia n80
    Someone else in the office mentioned o2 had emailed business saying turn there phones off for an hour. don't know if thats crap tho.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    i am on o2 and cant make recieve messages or calls or get balance even tried website and thats dead as anything nothing. went down everything about 10.30
  • minidogminidog Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    No service here in Hull, Driving me mad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I just tried to call customer services, and there is a recorded announcement saying they are having problems and working on it as a priority.
    0800 9708702 is the freefone number to call as provided on saynoto0870
  • lincsatlincsat Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Service back on for me at around 3.30pm
  • neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been sending text ok but the odd text has been taking a few mins to arrive at the other end. The 02 website has been playing up a little with me since this morning.

Darren
  • lambylamby Posts: 3,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well in Oxford last night.. someone sent me a txt (them on O2 me on T-Mobile) and i recieved it 10 times.. then a text someone replied to (6pm) didnt arrive until 11pm! they are also on O2... Yet my gf (Voda) txt me and i got it straight away..
  • lincsatlincsat Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was reported in the local (Lincoln) newspaper that the problem was traced to a faulty base station near Hull!