james the idiot

BrendonBrendon Posts: 237
Forum Member
i took a dislike to james in the task and boardroom but i really took an evern greater dislike after watching the late night extended version of your fired . he was shown talking to camera about ben and his dislike for him , the thing that got me was hewas not even saying any thing worth while he critersised every thing about ben including the way he walks and the fact he wears braces he said cant he get trosuers that fits. obviousley he dosent know about braces as there not designed for trousres that dont fit there designed to keep your trousers in the correct place and to stop your shirt form coming untucked, i also think they look good. i dont dislike james i just find him rude and aggresive plus as nick said he speaks verbale diarhea. what do others think it looks like bens dress sense will get on more than one person nervous( norrdul and james so far) could it be james is just jealous as bens beeter looking and he could pull off wearing braces?

Comments

• AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he can be really funny.

Alan Sugar: "Okay James, who do you think I should fire?"
    James: "I think you should fire both of them".

Nice try.

:D:D

What made it funnier was the way he confidently took position in his chair as though there was a bit of an outside chance that he might just pull this tactic off and Alan Sugar might have actually done it.
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendon wrote:
    i took a dislike to james in the task and boardroom but i really took an evern greater dislike after watching the late night extended version of your fired . he was shown talking to camera about ben and his dislike for him , the thing that got me was hewas not even saying any thing worth while he critersised every thing about ben including the way he walks and the fact he wears braces he said cant he get trosuers that fits. obviousley he dosent know about braces as there not designed for trousres that dont fit there designed to keep your trousers in the correct place and to stop your shirt form coming untucked, i also think they look good. i dont dislike james i just find him rude and aggresive plus as nick said he speaks verbale diarhea. what do others think it looks like bens dress sense will get on more than one person nervous( norrdul and james so far) could it be james is just jealous as bens beeter looking and he could pull off wearing braces?

Make your mind up. Anyway, I think James is a p**ck but do agree about them stupid braces although I do like Ben. (Is it law stockbrokers must wear them?).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    I hate Ben's braces (and I hate Ben as well)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP - Thanks for confirming that last night's You're Fired was an extended version of the show. I was wondering why some bits were unfamiliar. I put it down to it being past my bedtime and me being overly tired!

James is a plonker. But Ben's not much better.
  • BrendonBrendon Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Make your mind up. Anyway, I think James is a p**ck but do agree about them stupid braces although I do like Ben. (Is it law stockbrokers must wear them?).

sorry i think a few thing were misunderstood from my first post i was trying to say i didnt think i liked james at first but i them realised i really disliked him.
    weraing braces is not a law for stock brokers and i was saying in op that i liked the braces on ben i was just saying i think james is jealous as he couldn't pul;l off wearing braces. so i do like them braces and dont think there stupid just to clear that up.