Sexist Men In Relationships *Avoid if offended by sex*

Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now I'm not getting on a high horse here but wouldn't you agree that the following example is one of a sexist man?

Not naming any names, to simplify things we'll refer to them as Mark and Sarah.

Mark and Sarah have been together for 4 months and are supossedly very sexually active. However Sarah has never been very confident with giving men blow jobs, which proves to be a bit of a problem as Mark enjoys them. She consistantly tries again and again for his despite hating it but he complains that she's not doing it right and is a pathetic excuse for a woman. (He said to his mates who told me and admitadly his opinions didn't go down too well with the other guys)

He then went into town one night, came home the next day and bragged to his mates how he scored a hot girl and she blew his mind and thought she could teach Sarah a thing or two. The guys thought he was a prick for cheating and told Sarah this.

She was more upset than anything and told him if he wanted to shag a different girl every night then they should just break up. He thought she was acting all high and mighty playing the innocent which upset her even more. She then recieved comfort from another guy but apparently it only went as far as a kiss. She immediately told Mark and went off on one calling her a slag thinking she can have as many guys as she wants.

In the end Sarah dumped Mark and he was alienated from a his mates who were on Sarahs side. So basically Mark thought he could shag someone else and his gf should just sit there smiling. But if his gf so much as looks at another guy then she's a slag?! :eek:

Surely everyone agrees he's a sexist pig right? Oh and by the way, he got a black eye after Sarahs brother smacked him one in the eye (:p)

*before anyone asks if I'm talking about myself, I'm not infact I'm very happy in my life :)

Comments

• Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounds like a pig obviously.

I can remember the worst ever blow job that I got. It was fantastic.
  • Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He sounds like a pig obviously.

I can remember the worst ever blow job that I got. It was fantastic.

The worst was fantastic? :confused::p
  • Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think "sexist" pig, he just sounds a bit of an arse.
  • iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounds insecure.
  • Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a sexist pig. BUT she's a dumb broad for doing something she doesn't actually like for 4 months. But most of all, they shouldn't actually be with each other should they. Some people are just doomed. Blimey, I sounded like Jeremy Kyle there...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shady123 wrote: »
    The worst was fantastic? :confused::p

I think he is suggesting that there is no such thing as a bad blowjob. I tend to think if a woman is giving a bad blowjob then she is doing it on purpose.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How old are Mark and Sarah? 15?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Achtung! wrote: »
    I don't think "sexist" pig, he just sounds a bit of an arse.

Well isn't it double standards? He can shag someone else and his gf just has to sit back and not be upset but if she kisses someone else then he has every right to be pissed off?!

And about the 4 months comment; well he only ever spoke bad about her to his mates, he was always so nice to her during it. He went behind her back to bitch about her. She thought he cared up until she was told what he did.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if he's a sexist pig from that. For all we know, he might be just as much of a douche to guys he knows (not about blowjobs, obvioulsy!). All it really proves is he's an arrogant sod who thinks the world revolves around him.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh he is i know a couple who this has happend to as well, maybe there the same people
  • EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not sexist, he's a stupid, thick git.
    She's a wimp, what sort of a ninny stays with a new boyfriend who calls her a pathetic excuse of a woman?
    And her brother is a thug.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shady123 wrote: »
    Well isn't it double standards? He can shag someone else and his gf just has to sit back and not be upset but if she kisses someone else then he has every right to be pissed off?!

And about the 4 months comment; well he only ever spoke bad about her to his mates, he was always so nice to her during it. He went behind her back to bitch about her. She thought he cared up until she was told what he did.

To be honest, it all sounds a bit silly and teenagerish to me so I'll bow out.
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sexist or just a tit?
  • A321A321 Posts: 6,363
    Forum Member
    She should have swallowed in the first place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Phone Jeremy Kyle, he'd love it. Even more so if they were both unemployed then he can shout "WELL GO AND GET A DAMN JOB THEN!!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Espresso wrote: »
    He's not sexist, he's a stupid, thick git.
    She's a wimp, what sort of a ninny stays with a new boyfriend who calls her a pathetic excuse of a woman?
    And her brother is a thug.

He didn't call her pathetic to her face, just to his mates. They only told Sarah what he did, not what he said.

And I'd like to think my brothers would deck a lad if he was a complete **** to me but I wouldn't call them thugs. He only decked him because he saw him the next day with another girl, showing exactly how little he cared for Sarah.
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexist if he doesn't go down on her an THEN moans about her BJ
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natgar wrote: »
    Sexist if he doesn't go down on her an THEN moans about her BJ

That might just mean he's lazy, or has oversensitive tastebuds.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    He's a sexist pig. BUT she's a dumb broad for doing something she doesn't actually like for 4 months.

The thing is, as it stands oral sex is basically vanilla sex, and most people find it wonderful and expect it in relationships. I've seen people say they don't like oral and get instantly bombarded by people accusing them of being immature, frigid, mad, crap in bed etc, or just finding the whole thing hilarious. In some circles it doesn't seem to be seen as acceptable not to like oral.

And yeah, I am speaking from personal experience here. I identify as asexual, but I'm indifferent to sex rather than aversive. I would be willing to have sex if in a relationship, I just wouldn't seek it out of my own accord. However, oral has always seemed completely squicky to me.

I said so on here once when I was about 15. I got lots of reponses, most of which were along the lines of "Haha, you can't have a good relationship without oral, you silly girl!" I was young at the time, as I said, and the responses made me feel like I was being madly irrational, that my dislike of oral was some horrible problem that would need to be overcome, and that it would be a massive handicap in any relationship I entered.

So while it's true that you shouldn't do things you feel uncomfortable with just to please your partner, when the thing you hate is considered a staple part of a successful relationship it can be difficult to not feel obliged. Especially for women, who often still have the expectation that they have to please men sexually hanging over their heads.
  • AzagothAzagoth Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to know how the OP knows so much intimate detail about this so called relationship.
  • You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not the same without the 'Dear Deirdre' posed photos!
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azagoth wrote: »
    I'd like to know how the OP knows so much intimate detail about this so called relationship.

Cos they're in his head :confused:

Cos he made it up :confused:
  • Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turquoise wrote: »
    The thing is, as it stands oral sex is basically vanilla sex, and most people find it wonderful and expect it in relationships. I've seen people say they don't like oral and get instantly bombarded by people accusing them of being immature, frigid, mad, crap in bed etc, or just finding the whole thing hilarious. In some circles it doesn't seem to be seen as acceptable not to like oral.

And yeah, I am speaking from personal experience here. I identify as asexual, but I'm indifferent to sex rather than aversive. I would be willing to have sex if in a relationship, I just wouldn't seek it out of my own accord. However, oral has always seemed completely squicky to me.

I said so on here once when I was about 15. I got lots of reponses, most of which were along the lines of "Haha, you can't have a good relationship without oral, you silly girl!" I was young at the time, as I said, and the responses made me feel like I was being madly irrational, that my dislike of oral was some horrible problem that would need to be overcome, and that it would be a massive handicap in any relationship I entered.

So while it's true that you shouldn't do things you feel uncomfortable with just to please your partner, when the thing you hate is considered a staple part of a successful relationship it can be difficult to not feel obliged. Especially for women, who often still have the expectation that they have to please men sexually hanging over their heads.

Then they need to man up, if you know what I mean. I personally wouldn't want a guy doing something he didn't like doing, just because he's too immature to have his own mind & stop being a sheep. I cant think of many things worse than that thought, tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You_mo wrote: »
    It's not the same without the 'Dear Deirdre' posed photos!

Shall I leave this stunning blonde model for this stunning brunette model?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos they're in his head :confused:

Cos he made it up :confused:

Or maybe because girls talk :rolleyes: