Options

'You don't see him around much nowadays...'

Comments

• Options
    badseed1badseed1 Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Stallone single-handedly destroyed the Judge Dredd movie. I will never forgive him.
  • Options
    CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SPARKLE1 wrote:
    Phil Collins ROCKS!!!! How dare you!

Johnny Vaughan presents the Breakfast Show on Capital Radio. But you'll only know that if you live in London I suppose!

Those poor Londoners, he's bloody awful. I've heard him on the Sky feed (ch.925) how he's ever made a media career puzzles me.

BTW. Who is Jakki Degg? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Anyone remember Phil Cool??? He wasnt particularly funny but I often wonder where he went.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil Cool is on tour as we speak. just type his name in google, look for his website an voila.
  • Options
    OuchthathurtOuchthathurt Posts: 2,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Tamsin Outhwaite do a commercial for Avon or something a few months ago? She wasn't too bad in the Red Cap series, but apart from that commercial I haven't seen hide nor hair of her.

;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone remember Phil Cool??? He wasnt particularly funny but I often wonder where he went.
    "Rubber-faced" Phil Cool, used to pull hilarious faces in the eighties? Well, have duly googled him out of obscurity and whaddya know - old Funnyface

If it ain't broke, don't fix it?

Phil :cool: << hahaha :o
  • Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Tamsin Outhwaite do a commercial for Avon or something a few months ago? She wasn't too bad in the Red Cap series, but apart from that commercial I haven't seen hide nor hair of her.

;)

She's going to be in a drama on ITV soon I think.
    So much for her dreams of Hollywood! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    She's going to be in a drama on ITV soon I think.
    So much for her dreams of Hollywood! :rolleyes:

I honestly don't think she has what it takes for Hollywood. I worked in the movie industry for nine months and did a couple of those in Beverly Hills. I used to sit in on the casting sessions and take notes. Some of the reasons they employed certain actors and actresses were pretty unbelievable and had nothing to do with how well they could act!

:)
  • Options
    FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't think she has what it takes for Hollywood. I worked in the movie industry for nine months and did a couple of those in Beverly Hills. I used to sit in on the casting sessions and take notes. Some of the reasons they employed certain actors and actresses were pretty unbelievable and had nothing to do with how well they could act!

:)

Well if it's nothing to do with acting, she might cut it in Hollywood then! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did a drama on ITV last year about a woman who finds out her boyfriend is a crime lord or something (he kills her best friend because he thinks something is going on between them) so she goes into witness relocation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Well if it's nothing to do with acting, she might cut it in Hollywood then! :D

ROFL. She probably would, but she's not quite plastic enough. Too rough for the likes of the Hollywood casting couch. A friend of mine thinks she's as rough as a badger's arse. I don't think she's the most beautiful woman around, but she has looked okay on occasion. I don't think she's ever quite lived down the fact that she was in Eastenders.
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ROFL. She probably would, but she's not quite plastic enough. Too rough for the likes of the Hollywood casting couch. A friend of mine thinks she's as rough as a badger's arse. I don't think she's the most beautiful woman around, but she has looked okay on occasion. I don't think she's ever quite lived down the fact that she was in Eastenders.

ROFL :D:D:D

I too never really thought she was that pretty even at the height of her fame :eek:
  • Options
    FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think she looks pretty rough too. Don't know if she smokes but her skin has that smokers pallor and I don't think she's ageing very well.
  • Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me she looks like a bloke in drag, and most of the men she's been out with are real mingers. :eek:
  • Options
    pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    icklekermy wrote:
    She did a drama on ITV last year about a woman who finds out her boyfriend is a crime lord or something (he kills her best friend because he thinks something is going on between them) so she goes into witness relocation.

Oh god yes, it was awful and she had sort of bucked teeth, plasticine nose and a terrible wig to 'disguise' herself.

Didn't it star Douglas Henshall (one of my crushes :o )?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For some reason Nigel Harmen reminds me of Phil Cool! :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Lol@ Nigel "Phil Cool" Harman! That could be the start of a whole new thread, Celebs who look like other Celebs.

I havent seen Caprice around recently :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't see any resemblance myself, but for those of you who like Phil Cool look here! :D
  • Options
    metafismetafis Posts: 11,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, as you know, the tabloids alleged that Matthew Kelly had some sort of 'paedophile' connections in Sri Lanka - was basically all proven to be unfounded. Anyway, he went on Frank's show about a month or so afterwards and Frank had made a joke about the situation at a gig prior to the show which Matthew picked up on. Frank Skinner (who I ctually like normally) looked very uncomfortable and Matthew kept making the point that it was very distasteful for him to make jokes about something so personally distressing to him. Frank ended up apologising...

Was cringeworthy telly, but good on him for sticking up for himself.

Yes. and at one point Frank told Matthew 'Well, you do look like a paedophile'. utterly uncalled for and crass. The audience went completly quiet, not one of them laughed at Franks 'Joke'. Matthew came out of that interview very well and Frank just looked like a complete plonker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    lonepiner wrote:
    "Rubber-faced" Phil Cool, used to pull hilarious faces in the eighties? Well, have duly googled him out of obscurity and whaddya know - old Funnyface

If it ain't broke, don't fix it?

Phil :cool: << hahaha :o

He was crap wasnt he lol...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I used to really like Bob Mills who used to do Win Lose or Draw on daytime tv when I was at college. He was really funny but then replaced by the lovely Liza Tarbuck.

Who thinking about it I haven't seen lately either....
  • Options
    pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    jessiejess wrote:
    I used to really like Bob Mills who used to do Win Lose or Draw on daytime tv when I was at college. He was really funny but then replaced by the lovely Liza Tarbuck.

Who thinking about it I haven't seen lately either....

God yes now that was an embarrassing TV programme :o . Didn't one contestant flanked by two z-listers on his/her team used to sit round on sofas and rugs and play Pictionary on flip charts?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Liza Tarbuck! She was on the Quiz of the Year on Channel 4 in January. She was teamed with Simon Pegg (another favourite of mine! :D)
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamara Beckwith- The Original "It Girl", hung around with Tara Palmer Tomkinson and was probably the more famous of the two. Went to Hollywood about five years ago and hasn't been heard of since

Dani Behr- An early lads mag favourite. Hosted The Word and The Saturday Show. Shagged several footballers, most famously Ryan Giggs.

Samantha Janus - Used to be in Game On and Liverpool One. She also reperesented Britain(very badly) in the Eurovision Song contest(think Gemini, but ten times worse!)