Options

Samantha Brick Appreciation Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,355
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Because she has at least one fan; me! Samantha can totally win the whole show :):):o:)

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No nominations in week 1, -and- she was picked by the Prince to be his Princess! Things are looking up for Samantha Brick. Soon she'll win over the Great British public!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Samantha faces eviction this week! What a shame. As her only fan, I am truly devastated by this news. I hope she can survive against Demon Danica!
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she survives. I like her.
  • Options
    Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like her. I don't want to vote this series though. They had enough off me last series with Deana. ha.
  • Options
    hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    She's seems much nicer than I expected her to be, I hope she isn't evicted.
  • Options
    potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    So glad she actually got a moment in the highlights today.
    I am so fed up of boring Rhian and player Danica now taking precious time away from Sam.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,114
    Forum Member
    hulakula wrote: »
    She's seems much nicer than I expected her to be, I hope she isn't evicted.

Samantha is a victim of the storylines. Not her fault, she wasn't to know how the edits would be made. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! Samantha has more fans :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not so lonely in here now,huh Zeddie? :)

I hated Samantha's articles but have really liked her in the house (what we've seen of her). I've found myself agreeing with every view she's put forward on CBB. It's a pity about her history (the reason she became a celebrity) because I think without those articles, more people would support her - although without the notoriety she got from the articles she wouldn't be in the house in the first place! Anyway, I hope she survives tonight's eviction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She survived! Yay Samantha! Granted she's screwed for Friday's double but who cares, she made it through one eviction, that's something! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's been fun. Samantha was a nice person in the house, and she survived one eviction, so she can be proud :) She never really had a chance after she aligned herself with Julie, but never mind. Hopefully she's changed -some- of the public's perception of her.