This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 18**

Comments

• mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit like Brucie's magic powers on a Saturday night - only he can see a standing ovation!

Every week he says, 'Look over here, and here.... look over here, they are all standing up for you!'

I am convinced he thinks he is the only one with the ability to see a herded audience stand up because they are told to!;)

Mmwwwaaahhhh Fluffy :D

And his new favourite as of Saturday ... Look, look remember this, you'll always remember this ...
  • shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fluffy!! How are you?

Have been madly busy, but fine my love! How are you? :D
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been madly busy, but fine my love! How are you? :D

We've missed having to rescue you from Bognor. No planning midnight raids, no care packages, it's been so safe without you. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindyann wrote: »
    Mmwwwaaahhhh Fluffy :D

And his new favourite as of Saturday ... Look, look remember this, you'll always remember this ...

Mindy!:D

It is just one more reason to detest him in our house, along with the 'No, no, you got it wrong!' cr@p at the end when they 'keep dancing'

****, he make me want to put my boot through the TV!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    We've missed having to rescue you from Bognor. No planning midnight raids, no care packages, it's been so safe without you. ;):D

I've missed Bognor too! The freezer is chock full of pasties and the towels are always fluffy!
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member

It is just one more reason to detest him in our house, along with the 'No, no, you got it wrong!' cr@p at the end when they 'keep dancing'

I'm fine, busy but good!

My least favourite Bruce bit is when he gropes Tess at the beginning of every show. And with every show, it's all the more obvious how much she hates it and how when she's presenter it's going to be touching-free.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My boot through tv moments are reserved for Craig this year. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My boot through tv moments are reserved for Craig this year. :rolleyes:

He must be conflicted - it's obvious he hates James, but for some reason, he loves DVT. He's one mixed up kid!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must be conflicted - it's obvious he hates James, but for some reason, he loves DVT. He's one mixed up kid!;)

You missed all the hankie wringing and clutching of pearls over Bobby Botherer (Lisa) . :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You missed all the hankie wringing and clutching of pearls over Bobby Botherer (Lisa) . :rolleyes:

Bobby Botherer:D - love it!

I can appreciate she enjoed the experience and they got on well, but.....

She wasn't any good at the ballroom and the latin was all the same - all jazz hands and gussets and 'ooo!' faces!

I can't imagine why people need to cry about her going - she's going to do alright out of it and I'm sure she's Robin's new **** hag....whether he likes it or not!:D

She'll be Cilla to Robin's Paul O'Grady:D
  • ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    Hi Fluffy! How's you? Not sure our paths have crossed a lot, but you are much missed by a lot of people on here! You're one of the good 'uns! :D
  • smudesmude Posts: 17,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm fine, busy but good!

My least favourite Bruce bit is when he gropes Tess at the beginning of every show. And with every show, it's all the more obvious how much she hates it and how when she's presenter it's going to be touching-free.

My worse bit is when he says "look look" after every sodding standing ovation, as if the dancers are blind in the very small studio.
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I particularly hate "Be proud, be proud!".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby Botherer:D - love it!

I can appreciate she enjoed the experience and they got on well, but.....

She wasn't any good at the ballroom and the latin was all the same - all jazz hands and gussets and 'ooo!' faces!

I can't imagine why people need to cry about her going - she's going to do alright out of it and I'm sure she's Robin's new **** hag....whether he likes it or not!:D

She'll be Cilla to Robin's Paul O'Grady:D

It's rumoured he can't stand the sight of her ;) and you've got to feel sorry for Artem who'll be appearing on stage with her in Craig's new show.

He's not strong enough, I tell you. He couldn't lift Kara without breaking his arm. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellieb123 wrote: »
    Hi Fluffy! How's you? Not sure our paths have crossed a lot, but you are much missed by a lot of people on here! You're one of the good 'uns! :D

Hi Ellie - I'm at home in here, but have been overworked of late. I've lived in here for a few seasons now and get along with everyone in here. I'm known for my trips to Bognor after venturing out onto the board and being a little too honest about other FMs, and for keeping a cage in my kitchen that will one day hold Morten Harket when I have caught him (I'm showing my age - don't tell me you are too young to remember him!:D)

I'm sure you must be a good 'un too, to be posting in here!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's rumoured he can't stand the sight of her ;) and you've got to feel sorry for Artem who'll be appearing on stage with her in Craig's new show.

He's not strong enough, I tell you. He couldn't lift Kara without breaking his arm. :rolleyes:

.....and now he'll be forever known as Lisa's gay best friend!:eek:

Poor Artem - she'll kill him!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I particularly hate "Be proud, be proud!".

"Look Louis, that's for you, that's all for you" I want Louis to be secretly thinking "Well, it certainly isn't for Day Varch and his wonderful singers or for your reading of the autocue, you wrinkled has been"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Look Louis, that's for you, that's all for you" I want Louis to be secretly thinking "Well, it certainly isn't for Day Varch and his wonderful singers or for your reading of the autocue, you wrinkled has been"

Wouldn't it be great if he said, 'How do you know you senile old git?':cool:
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello fluffy I don't think we have met either, started posting this year

I keep thinking I am going off to Bognor but so far have only had posts wiped

My claim to frame is alerting a certain poster I am very delighted by the outcome of that:D

I think we will met sometime in Bognor it sounds inevitable:D

Oh and I am old enough to lust after Morten
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    My worse bit is when he says "look look" after every sodding standing ovation, as if the dancers are blind in the very small studio.

He thinks he has a super power - the power to see standing ovations, that mere mortals can't!:rolleyes:

He's an embarrassment - but seemingly an immortal one!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    hello fluffy I don't think we have met either, started posting this year

I keep thinking I am going off to Bognor but so far have only had posts wiped

My claim to frame is alerting a certain poster I am very delighted by the outcome of that:D

I think we will met sometime in Bognor it sounds inevitable:D

Oh and I am old enough to lust after Morten

I think we may be new best friends!:D

When I catch Morten, I'll let you come round and look at him - I might even let you stroke him:eek::D
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When I catch Morten, I'll let you come round and look at him - I might even let you stroke him:eek::D

Please, I think he must be smooth and sleek with golden arm fluff

Oh just had a very nice moment there :o:D:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No you won't you lying moo. :eek::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    Please, I think he must be smooth and sleek with golden arm fluff

Oh just had a very nice moment there :o:D:o

He is the most perfect man I have ever seen. He's very lovely and my motives are innocent - I just want to adore him from very close up!:D

I think you are the first DOT to understand me.....:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No you won't you lying moo. :eek::rolleyes:

Shhhhhhhhh! Coppertop might help me catch him!:o:eek:

....none of the rest you will!:p
This discussion has been closed.