Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know about you, my fellow DSers, but I say, seeing as KP has had such a 'private' pregnancy, I do worry.

I worry that PA will have DRAMA! With his (oops, sorry, Emily's) pregnancy. Fine line.

Unavoidable. What with Ems pa being a doctor and all.

I hereby predict DRAMA hitherto unseen.

I hope they don't have any drama with their pregnancy/baby.... I know he will have to fill his tv show but not with drama re their baby Please
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Also, I've only really done the odd bit of martial arts but that alleged 'action' shot further down looks really fake!

His arms look completely out of scale :o
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they don't have any drama with their pregnancy/baby.... I know he will have to fill his tv show but not with drama re their baby Please

Fear not Betty ... he's a resourceful lad, he'll go down Toys R Us and get a stunt baby for any dramatic scenarios

Probably end up taking the wrong one back for a refund after the birth but heh ho ... bit awkward :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fear not Betty ... he's a resourceful lad, he'll go down Toys R Us and get a stunt baby for any dramatic scenarios

Probably end up taking the wrong one back for a refund after the birth but heh ho ... bit awkward :o

Cyril he will get 2 baby dolls ;)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I bet CP will be on the phone to Mothercare etc to make sure that Pete and Emily will be seen shopping at their stores. All captured by the film crew...
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    His arms look completely out of scale :o

Does he ever wear t-shirts with sleeves?

It's yet another attempt to convince the world (and himself) that he's an irresistible sex god, as opposed to deeply off-putting. Except to Ems, that is - has she had an eye test lately?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Does he ever wear t-shirts with sleeves?

It's yet another attempt to convince the world (and himself) that he's an irresistible sex god, as opposed to deeply off-putting. Except to Ems, that is - has she had an eye test lately?

Are you mad?:D
    Not even in the middle of winter, he's not missing any opportunity to show off those arm muscles!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I bet CP will be on the phone to Mothercare etc to make sure that Pete and Emily will be seen shopping at their stores. All captured by the film crew...

Oh for sure ... this is a big kerching moment for the claire bear ... she'll be making a shortlist of names, starting a baby fund (2% of all donations to charity), planning the new Pete maternity range (as modelled by Pete), maybe even a new perfume "Plascenta".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for sure ... this is a big kerching moment for the claire bear ... she'll be making a shortlist of names, starting a baby fund (2% of all donations to charity), planning the new Pete maternity range (as modelled by Pete), maybe even a new perfume "Plascenta".

Now that's a perfume I'm thinking of adding to my collection ...NOT
    Forum Member
    Oh no, he's even giving us ingredients & instructions on how to cook a full English breakfast. How did I ever manage to cook a sausage before this!:eek:

http://thepeterandrechannel.com/to-tell-you-the-truth-i-dont-act
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, he's even giving us ingredients & instructions on how to cook a full English breakfast. How did I ever manage to cook a sausage before this!:eek:

:D I'm relieved he stated the egg needs to he cracked, I had no idea :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Poor Gloria, she has to cook, take the pic, copy and paste the recipe and upload all to his site. She really deserves her own show.... Gloria, my life as Cinderella is non-stop!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no way on earth he's writing the food stuff on that channel .. that's why its pictures only, not video ;-)

You can tell it isn't even his writing style
    Forum Member
    :D I'm relieved he stated the egg needs to he cracked, I had no idea :D

Oh did he? I hadn't notice. And there was me going to attempt scrambled eggs without cracking the egg, praise the Lord for Pete!:D
    Poor Gloria, she has to cook, take the pic, copy and paste the recipe and upload all to his site. She really deserves her own show.... Gloria, my life as Cinderella is non-stop!

That poor woman, she must have the patience of a Saint:(
    There's no way on earth he's writing the food stuff on that channel .. that's why its pictures only, not video ;-)

I just find it amusing that he's so desperate to fill his silly channel, that he's resorted to teaching us all to fry an egg!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

pics taken from websites, not all his actual food pics. Obviously Gloria only has time to find the pics on the website:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pics taken from websites, not all his actual food pics.

I suddenly feel so ripped off.

I belieeeved peter, you fraud! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

From what is written on here ..you must know Andre doesn't do anything himself..so why think he would on a website he probably doesn't do anything on either ;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How rude!
    Of COURSE he's writing them himself.
    Don't you remember his million pound deal for a "greekenglian" cookbook?:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How rude!
    Don't you remember his million pound deal for a "greekenglian" cookbook?:rolleyes:

Did that ever happen?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did that ever happen?

About as likely as filling Wembley was.
    Forum Member

Try & take comfort from the fact, you've seen the light, better late than never;)
    How rude!
    Did that ever happen?

Oh I do love to watch him cook,:eek: I imagine he thinks he'll be doing a cookery show alongside Gino D'Acampo, in the not too distant future.
    Unfortunately I've yet to see him master a BBQ without something going belly up.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How rude!

Welcome back, nice to see you.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About as likely as filling Wembley was.

*waves*:) didn't he move on to single dad dinners - or something like that - now his website has posted pictures of meals with instructions. I guess the publishers didn't knock down his door
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, nice to see you.:D
    *waves*:) didn't he move on to single dad dinners - or something like that - now his website has posted pictures of meals with instructions. I guess the publishers didn't knock down his door

:D
    *waves and pelts everyone with maltesers and cheesy wotsits*

I would imagine that PA used the same half-arsed, lackadaisical approach to BBCAndre he seems to do with everything else and just shouted out a load of suggestions for the things he wanted on the website then went for a nice lie down while someone else did the actual work.

Won't he have to drop all the "only single joint custody dad in the world" shtick now that the blessed Emily is not only bearing the Spawn of Andre but is also on the verge of becoming Mrs PA number 2?

I was actually wondering how PA was feeling about the impending Baby Andre being overshadowed not only by Will and Kate, but the even more hilarious and unlikely announcement of Simon Cowell's "happy accident".;)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D
    *waves and pelts everyone with maltesers and cheesy wotsits*

I would imagine that PA used the same half-arsed, lackadaisical approach to BBCAndre he seems to do with everything else and just shouted out a load of suggestions for the things he wanted on the website then went for a nice lie down while someone else did the actual work.

Won't he have to drop all the "only single joint custody dad in the world" shtick now that the blessed Emily is not only bearing the Spawn of Andre but is also on the verge of becoming Mrs PA number 2?

I was actually wondering how PA was feeling about the impending Baby Andre being overshadowed not only by Will and Kate, but the even more hilarious and unlikely announcement of Simon Cowell's "happy accident".;)

This has been my favourite by-product of the outbreak of "happyaccyfever" that has hit poor, unprepared Z/celebville recently.

I bet he is gutted. All those "top" mag covers that they won't get now.:D
This discussion has been closed.