[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Anyone having trouble finding this weeks NJ? :(

Also Bravo are a bit of a disaster at the moment, and ATL and BH aren't going to be ready until November!
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    I actually think one of them might begin earlier, even with filming still going. Bravo have filmed bits while New Jersey was still airing to cause trouble, so I don't doubt that they'll continue filming while the shows begin airing to add a bit of fire from any comments etc. the women make.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conor123 wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble finding this weeks NJ? :(

Also Bravo are a bit of a disaster at the moment, and ATL and BH aren't going to be ready until November!

They both premiered in November last year.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the Secrets Revealed ep for The OC, and I never usually watch those (bar the Atlanta ones) so its a testament to just how good this season has been. What a brilliant season The OC has had. I cant believe its finished, its flown in. Roll on Season 10!! :D I hope they keep the cast though, even Lizzie, Id like to find out a bit more about her. Shannon is a star, what a brilliant addition she's been.

I cant believe NJ is the only franchise on until BH and Atlanta come back. It seems funny to only have one on air, but we have been spoiled with HWs this year. I cant wait for Atlanta to be back on- I literally get withdrawal's when its not on :p though having Kandis Wedding air after this current season of Atlanta has made it easier. And there's still a few eps of Don't Be Tardy left for this season so there's that!

I know Miami is as good as dead, but I really wish Bravo would just say something official one way or the other. It seems strange they just haven't mentioned it at all.

Need to catch up on this weeks NJ. Dina said in her blog that this upcoming Florida trip is as bad as "scary island" :o:D so that should be fun! I'm assuming its all going to kick off regarding what was said about Teressa's mother and Rino!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Why does andy keep getting Kathy on WWHL? The woman has hardly said a single word this season :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    A physical altercation between Brandi and Kim happened a few days ago. I was hoping that the housewives shows wouldn't get more ratchet than they already are, but I have to admit that I am curious to see this one.

http://dishnation.com/exclusive-real-housewives-brawl-brandi-glanville-attacks-kim-richards/
    https://twitter.com/RHousewives101/status/509525234555576321
    https://twitter.com/RHousewives101/status/509531253410758656

This person on Twitter is always right, they must have a really reliable source at Bravo, because she posts gossip from both Atlanta and Beverly Hills.
    Forum Member
    I really hate to hear that, because Kim and Brandi are a great pairing. I think it seems like more of a Kim was trying to tell Brandi about her drinking and Brandi got defensive. I doubt it'll be as bad as it sounds though, it never is as bad as it's first reported.

Also, Lisa's tweet (which Brandi retweeted) saying that you shouldn't believe anything you read suggests that it might not have happened

---

I think they get Kathy of WWHL just because A) Andy loves her and her sister and B) It's an easy guest. Andy probably asks and Kathy's already half way there.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, no, NO!!! What r they doing to NY? Has it been confirmed that Ramona is being demoted? Because if it is, I don't think I'll bother watching. They really have no clue what viewers want. A season with just LuAnn, Sonja, Heather, Kristen & Carol will be SO boring!!

Can't believe how far my once joint fav franchise has fallen... :(
  • endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    On the subject of RHOA, saw a post on Peters Instagram, looks like Apollo went inside today. Says something "my homeboy @apollonida is about to leave us for a min," there is more to it but didn't want to write it all
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    No, no, NO!!! What r they doing to NY? Has it been confirmed that Ramona is being demoted? Because if it is, I don't think I'll bother watching. They really have no clue what viewers want. A season with just LuAnn, Sonja, Heather, Kristen & Carol will be SO boring!!

Can't believe how far my once joint fav franchise has fallen... :(

Where did you hear this ? If its true then I'm done with NY i cant watch a season of bores the producers at bravo have no idea how to make a good tv show anymore. S7 will be NY last if any of these rumours are true just bring back Jill already!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id be seriously shocked if Ramona was demoted :o I just don't buy it at all.

I admit Bravo really don't seem to have a clue with NY, but demoting Ramona and keeping Carole, Heather and Kristen full time?! I just don't see it. There's no show in that. I can buy that they might have given Aviva the push, but I think everything else is rumour and gossip at this point.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Where did you hear this ? If its true then I'm done with NY i cant watch a season of bores the producers at bravo have no idea how to make a good tv show anymore. S7 will be NY last if any of these rumours are true just bring back Jill already!

The ever faithful Wikipedia ofc LOL! But I have seen it on other sites who's names escape me now... I just think without Ramona, who IS NY now that the other originals have gone, the show will fall flat on its face.
    A Ramona / Jill / LuAnn / Heather / Sonja / Kristen cast would be interesting (although Kristen could be replaced by Aviva or any other suggestions tbh) lol!

I'm also thinking surely Ramona would mention something on twitter if she'd been given the push or demoted, it is Ramona after all!

Fingers crossed it isn't true!
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard the Ramona stories too. I'm not happy at all.

I'm not that surprised though, Carole is good friends with Andy - apparently it's the only reason she's back - and Ramona & Sonja had a fall out with Carole over Carole faking Bravo blog comments to appear more popular. That whole situation led to the Bravoholic shutdown and someone at Bravo getting fired, for going after Carole - I was surprised it wasn't mentioned on the reunion. It's the whole Bethenny situation all over again. Andy letting his personal relationships and loyalty influence the direction of the show.

IF it is true that Ramona got demoted, they should do an entire recast and try start a fresh. It's not like it could get much worse with the new rumoured cast. If Andy goes ahead with Carole, Heather, Kristen, & Sonja then I hope he gets fried before he ruins another franchise.

Regarding Aviva, the few stories I've read seem to suggest that she quit. She's filming a spinoff with her Dad for another network so it's entirely plausible.

More Miami rumours are out. They still don't seem to have filmed though. Joanna rubbished the rumour of her coming back but Lisa tweeted "patience" & Alexia confirmed months ago she'd be back and filming in the fall. I have to say that I was hoping for Adriana, Joanna, Alexia, Karent, Ana, and a new wive or Adriana, Jonna and 3/4 new wives. I can't deal with another season of Lea & Lisa.

Alexia and Marysol will be appearing on an episode of Millionaire Matchmaker so they will most likely be back in some role. MM seems like it could be on it's way out though so I don't know if throwing housewives on it is an attempt by Bravo to revive it.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Alex McCord said in her recent NJ recap video that Ramona possibly being demoted would be all down to the money. It has nothing to do with her reluctance to share her marriage problems.

Bravo's budget wouldn't be huge for NY nowadays - obvious when you look at Season 6's trips to Montana and the Berkshires(!). Other Housewives go to Bali, Peurto Rico, Venice etc. Ramona is an original and her earnings would be big. Perhaps demoting her is trying to keep within budget.

Who knows? Maybe that's why they demoted LuAnn last year...
    Forum Member
    Well, it'd make sense. When you're apart of a downfalling franchise, they aren't gonna give you a big payrise again and agaian. Probably got cuts. But it's better for them to be getting paycuts then not getting paid at all when it gets cancelled!
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/10/apollo-nida-prison-phaedra-parks-real-housewives-of-atlanta-arrest-warrant/
    Apollo Nida is not a prisoner, so now he's a wanted man ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ reported Wednesday AM ... Nida was on his way to report for his 8-year prison sentence for money laundering and check fraud.

But apparently he got cold feet ... because we're told he pulled up to the home of his wife, "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Phaedra Parks and went nuts because Phaedra refused to put money in his prison account while he was locked up. She also refused to bring their kids to prison to visit him and that caused him to lose it.

We're told Nida forced his way inside and started screaming at Phaedra, "What the f*** is the matter with you," adding, "I don't give a f*** about the police, call them, I dare you."

An eyewitness tells TMZ ... he was demanding property and went inside the master bedroom and starting putting stuff in a big bag.

Fortunately for Bravo ... we're told RHOA cameras were rolling and got the whole thing.

Nida was supposed to report to authorities by noon but didn't, and we're told an arrest warrant is about to be issued.

I so hope this is true, particularly the BIB.

Phaedra's publicist has confirmed that there was an incident at the house.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/10/showbiz/real-housewives-of-atlanta-apollo-nida-prison/index.html
    Forum Member
    That is completely crazy. Although I saw a video on Instagram this morning posted by Apollo saying that he is on his way to prison.

Phaedra is nuts to be putting up with that, especially with 2 young kids.
    Forum Member
    Great for TV, horrible for Phaedra. It must be really hard for her.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Why does andy keep getting Kathy on WWHL? The woman has hardly said a single word this season :/

I would like to know how her relationship with Teresa is now? I think its non existent.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good episode of New Jersey this week.
    Amber is great tv. The preview for the rest of the season looks soooo good. Can't wait for the episode with Jim's revelation. How did I know that he'd be the one to reveal what Victoria Gotti said. He's such a putz but also great tv. He's a good follow on twitter too for his total douchebaggery.
    Forum Member
    The new episode of NJ is SUCH a bore. If I want to watch people getting colonoscopies or being tested for cancer, I'd watch Grey's Anatomy.

I understand that Amber is scared, but that negative mood and depressed ambiance is not what I watch housewives for.

RHOBH, RHOA and Vanderpump Rules are usually announced the third week of September, so I am patiently waiting for that. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was having a catch up of Don't Be Tardy over the weekend, and who should pop up as Kim's plastic surgeon, but Dr Lenny Hochstein from Miami! Lisa's hubby. What a Bravo coincidence! ;-) Its just such a fun little show, Kim is fabulous on it and I look forward to it every week.

Though it did get me thinking about the Miami HWs, maybe the show isn't totally dead yet, what with Marysol apparently doing an ep of Millionaire Matchmaker, and Dr Lenny showing up on DBT, it could be that Bravo are still considering doing something with Miami. Could be nothing though, but you never know. Id watch a Season 4, but the fact that nothing has been said about it, either way, is probably pretty telling. I do wish they would just say something though.

Yeah lets hope we hear something about BH and Atlanta soon. I cant wait to have the Hotlanta ladies back :D
    Forum Member
    I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for the trailers to be released. BH had their cast pic taken yesterday and ATL filmed a new intro - a photo picturing a crew member holding a peach surfaced on Twitter.

There were also two photos of Melbourne - Jackie filming her intro sequence and some regular shooting going on with Jackie.

In other Bravo news, pictures of Southern Charm filming their second season and Blood, Sweat and Heels filming a new intro also emerged.
    Forum Member
    soapiej wrote: »
    I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for the trailers to be released. BH had their cast pic taken yesterday and ATL filmed a new intro - a photo picturing a crew member holding a peach surfaced on Twitter.

There were also two photos of Melbourne - Jackie filming her intro sequence and some regular shooting going on with Jackie.

In other Bravo news, pictures of Southern Charm filming their second season and Blood, Sweat and Heels filming a new intro also emerged.

Nene was asking. Few weeks ago what her new tag line should be for this new season. So hopefully not long to go