How are you getting DriveClub?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JSemple3 wrote: »
    :)

You do get some extra add on's but not the season pass (that's sepearate)

That's ok cheers 👍

I recently cleared out my friends list so if anyone wants to add or re-add me my PSN is ry2k09
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    I always leave it on the leaderboard screen until it definitely pops up before clicking continue.

I get too impatient :)

Lisa, when community challenges launched you said they were a great way to get loads of fame. They really are. I rack up a couple hundred thousand a day by doing a few drifting challenges every day. I don't even have to try.

^^ top tip for anyone wanting to get through the levels fairly fast.
  • slt2653slt2653 Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    If it does get to my turn later then I think it'll be best if you skip me too as I'm currently tiling the bathroom. I haven't got much time for ps4 at the moment :(
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,273
    Forum Member
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I get too impatient :)

Lisa, when community challenges launched you said they were a great way to get loads of fame. They really are. I rack up a couple hundred thousand a day by doing a few drifting challenges every day. I don't even have to try.

^^ top tip for anyone wanting to get through the levels fairly fast.

They're a great resource of regular fame for just few a minutes work each day and once you're familiar with what's the best car in each class, it drags you out of that to get the others used to boost them accolades as well.
    Forum Member
    Ok, if Jaffa doesn't set anything up by tonight then it's up to TommyNokka.

Cheers slw for the heads up :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers for the adds so far. I'm not feeling well today so hopefully I'll be on tomorrow if I'm feeling better.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the companion app could make it during February
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa, when you play some of the top community challenges and can't quite catch them. Are you saying to yourself. How are they managing that ?
    This is what it's like for us with you, so was curious to know if you also feel this pressure.
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Lisa, when you play some of the top community challenges and can't quite catch them. Are you saying to yourself. How are they managing that ?
    This is what it's like for us with you, so was curious to know if you also feel this pressure.

Haha yeah all the time! Sometimes I'll survive for a corner or two and then they'll be off into the distance after that. :D
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Sometimes I'll survive for a corner or two and then they'll be off into the distance after that. :D

Welcome to our world!
  • jubalcjubalc Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Hello Brothers & Sisters,
    I've just sent a challenge. My first one so hope I did it right. Take it easy on me if I havent :D

It's a race, 3 laps, SKJOLDEN in Norway. It's in. Lynkan Hypersport. Such a bueaty of a car. Those lights on the back....... Yum Yum.

Good luck! (Again hope I did it right)

Ps. I invited only the dspy teams. 1 to 6 I think.
    Forum Member
    jubalc wrote: »
    I've just sent a challenge. My first one so hope I did it right. Take it easy on me if I havent :D

It's a race, 3 laps, SKJOLDEN in Norway. It's in. Lynkan Hypersport. Such a bueaty of a car. Those lights on the back....... Yum Yum.

I'll try to be gentle, but the challenges are 3 days and you've done it through the clubs instead of solo. :blush: There is an 'all drivers' leaderboard on the club challenges to separate us all individually, but I think there are a couple of clubless players that do the challenges so they won't be able to participate in this one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even see it in the club's bit.
    Forum Member
    I don't even see it in the club's bit.

It's in the ongoing challenges.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have a look tomorrow. Turned it off now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you send it to omni 555 so that I can take part please.
    Forum Member
    claymore74 wrote: »
    Can you send it to omni 555 so that I can take part please.

I thought you were in a DS club ?
    Forum Member
    I've sent it to you claymore.
    Forum Member
    Next one will do it via solo and max 3 day limit :cry:

First one I've set up so will do it right next time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I thought you were in a DS club ?

I was in DS5 originally, but a few of my mates bought the game so I switched to their club last week. And the new club doesn't have an ugly badge, which is a bonus.
    I've sent it to you claymore.

Thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think sub is in a non ds club too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a bit of time to play this morning and clubs won't load. Fantastic
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a bit of time to play this morning and clubs won't load. Fantastic

Clubs appear to be working again
  • heart break kidheart break kid Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Hey everyone. Is there any way I can have a trial with a club or join a challenge? I might suck (I am a good dtiver though generally), so would like to see how I stack up before committing to the game or taking up a space in a club. Psn is rip_murdock and I tend to play at weekends. :)
  • heart break kidheart break kid Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Should have added, I'm level 6 at the min, don't seem to have many cars. Do I need to play the single player cups to unlock cars and level up?

Also can you set up online races with friends or join with randoms? You seem to have a good group but it is all time trials?

Sorry for all the questions. :p