How are you getting DriveClub?

Comments

• MattDavisMattDavis Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Count me in as well.
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I've sent out 5 challenges, all finishing next Sunday. All should be ps+ compatible.

Bandipur - Mini Cooper - Night - Dry - Time Trial
    Yetapalli - Bentley Continental GT V8 - Morning - Light Rain - Time Trial
    Nilgiri Hills - Alfa Romeo 4C - Midday - P!ssing down - Race
    Tamil Nadu 03 - BAC Mono - Evening - Dry - Drift
    Tamil Nadu 02 - Pagani Zonda R - Daytime x60 - Dry - Time Trial

Usual 25 points for first place, 24 for second etc.

Champion will be crowned next Sunday - good luck!

If I've missed anyone, let me know.

If anyone else wants in, add me. PSN I'd is Claymore-74.
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Good combination of tracks, conditions and cars there. Hopefully lots of new blood does participate because that'd be a good, crash course in what to expect on Driveclub for them.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Oh nice. Might get some time tomorrow to plow through them.

Only one drift :(:p
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondered what the 10 alerts in about 2 mins were earlier, (I seem to get 2 alerts for each for some reason), phone wasn' t playing up after all :)
    Busy week ahead looks like.
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claymore74 wrote: »
    Ok, I've sent out 5 challenges, all finishing next Sunday. All should be ps+ compatible.

Bandipur - Mini Cooper - Night - Dry - Time Trial
    Yetapalli - Bentley Continental GT V8 - Morning - Light Rain - Time Trial
    Nilgiri Hills - Alfa Romeo 4C - Midday - P!ssing down - Race
    Tamil Nadu 03 - BAC Mono - Evening - Dry - Drift
    Tamil Nadu 02 - Pagani Zonda R - Daytime x60 - Dry - Time Trial

Usual 25 points for first place, 24 for second etc.

Champion will be crowned next Sunday - good luck!

If I've missed anyone, let me know.

If anyone else wants in, add me. PSN I'd is Claymore-74.

Friend request sent gamertag make1make1, average at best at this game but up for a laugh.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Good combination of tracks, conditions and cars there. Hopefully lots of new blood does participate because that'd be a good, crash course in what to expect on Driveclub for them.

Yep, they'll come to expect that you'll beat them :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Friend request sent gamertag make1make1, average at best at this game but up for a laugh.

will add you tonight and send the challenges on.
  • ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'l have to join it next week
    I need 1 more trophy to get my MKX platinum trophy, after i've done that I'l work my way to the top of the standings....somehow...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    think I already have you as a friend claymore just send the challenges through

PSN ID: DodgyGambit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Challenges sent to make1make1 and DodgyGambit.

And Lisa, I know I wasn't particularly trying when I set the challenges, but beating me by 16s on Nilgiri Hills??? Thanks for the lesson. :(
    Forum Member
    think I already have you as a friend claymore just send the challenges through

PSN ID: DodgyGambit

Friend request sent.

PSN: Little_Ifrit
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can do 2 of the events and the rest require level 10 and 15 club rank to unlock the cars. Whenever I'm getting close to a good time i seem to mess it up, I think i'm too used to the skyline from the grid games.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can do 2 of the events and the rest require level 10 and 15 club rank to unlock the cars. Whenever I'm getting close to a good time i seem to mess it up, I think i'm too used to the skyline from the grid games.

Sorry, didn't realise there would be club restrictions for you. There is a space in the club I'm in, if you want I can send you an invite and once you join that should open up the other events, or I'm not sure if there are spaces in any of the DS clubs? (Search for digital spy and you should find them)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claymore74 wrote: »
    Sorry, didn't realise there would be club restrictions for you. There is a space in the club I'm in, if you want I can send you an invite and once you join that should open up the other events, or I'm not sure if there are spaces in any of the DS clubs? (Search for digital spy and you should find them)

There's quite a few which 1 is best to join
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Switched the game on for a few banker laps
    It's come to my attention it will be tough to top the leaderboard......the overall leaderboard that is..... Lisa n claymores times shouldn't be a problem :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's quite a few which 1 is best to join

Actually, I've just checked and all the DS clubs are full. (6 driver limit).
    Switched the game on for a few banker laps
    It's come to my attention it will be tough to top the leaderboard......the overall leaderboard that is..... Lisa n claymores times shouldn't be a problem :)

My times? Yeah, probably. But what you have to realise about Lisa's current times is that she hasn't really gotten serious yet. She only does that when she notices someone has beaten one of her times. (Shh ;-))
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Yuffie could be doing with booting a few from DS1 that haven't been seen for months too free up some spaces
  • Yog101Yog101 Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a quick whizz through the challanges. Clearly have a long way to go till I get to the standard of you guys! I'm guessing I'm gonna have to get used to seeing Lisa.B's ghost zooming off ahead of me! ha.
    I'm going to try and put in a good 2/3 hour session some point this week to try and improve my times. I have no idea how to drift.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Now the PS+ version is available, anyone wagering on when we'll see the app & private lobbies? I'm putting a tenner on "soon" :D
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Now the PS+ version is available, anyone wagering on when we'll see the app & private lobbies? I'm putting a tenner on "soon" :D

2014 + 3.

If there's space going in a DS club then I wouldn't mind joining. I just found a random one online back in the day when I just needed one to join in the championship.
    Forum Member
    Ok I'll try and clear some spaces in DS1 tomorrow evening.

Could also do a drifting tutorial via Twitch if anyone's interested.
  • TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll need to get back on this, I was on holiday last week and Arkham Knight was waiting on my return. Most of my gaming time has been focused on that at the moment.

If ArtfulDodger thinks he's going to beat Lisa and Claymores times easily I hope he's prepared for disappointment!
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    There's a 1.19 update for minor bug fixes. Size is 60MB once you get past the annoying preparing to download phase, mine has been stuck on 75% for the past 20mins. Forget checking all the previous updates, it may as well be redownloading them all with the time it's taking!

Edit: A couple of reboots and it's jogged it into life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TommyNooka wrote: »
    I'll need to get back on this, I was on holiday last week and Arkham Knight was waiting on my return. Most of my gaming time has been focused on that at the moment.

If ArtfulDodger thinks he's going to beat Lisa and Claymores times easily I hope he's prepared for disappointment!

I'm aiming for the overall leaderboard mate
    It's a shame they had to wait this long before the ps+ edition came out and there are genuine challengers out there ;-)