Options

Continuum

Just thought I'd mention this as sometimes I miss small diamonds in the rough until someone on here points them out...

Continuum - A detective from the year 2077 who finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver, and searching for ruthless criminals from the future.

I quite like the idea of this sounds a lot like a Time Trax remake of sorts it premieres in Canada in May.....

Youtube Teaser : Roger Cross of First Wave & 24

other pics here Linky

Comments

• Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like Alcatraz in reverse.

Rachel Nichols tv history is not that great, young FBI agent with a traumatic past in The Inside, young FBI agent with a traumatic past in Criminal Minds, now she's a slightly older agent trapped in a traumatic past :)
  • Options
    MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    When this project was announced, there was a thread about it started here. But the title of the show was different then, and I can't remember what it was.

Continuum sounds quite formulaic, but I will check it out if for no other reason than it is set in my own city, Vancouver. I have read that in the show one of the facts about the year 2077 is that at that time Vancouver is North America's most important city.:D