Chris Brown arrested for allegedly assaulting female (Rihanna!?)

markmc2k5markmc2k5 Posts: 3,561
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Link

Shocking whoever it is but rumor is Rihanna is the victim. They have both cancelled their Grammy performances tonight :eek::eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think something as serious as this should not be speculated about until the facts are known.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell, apparently he beat up a girl that tried to beat up Rihanna in the Limo?

Either way MESSED UP!
  • markmc2k5markmc2k5 Posts: 3,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ceb1988 wrote: »
    I think something as serious as this should not be speculated about until the facts are known.
    I don't think it is speculation anymore, Rihanna confirmed to have bruises to her face with investigations continuing with Chris Brown.

Think his career is completely dead.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    This is the latest news according to Access Hollywood

Rihanna and Chris Brown have pulled out of the Grammy Awards following an alleged violent incident on Saturday night, Access Hollywood has learned.

The LAPD is currently investigating Brown for assault following an alleged domestic violence felony battery against an undisclosed woman at 12:30 AM on Sunday in Los Angeles.

According to the LAPD, the R&B singer and the woman were in a vehicle on North June St. in the Hancock Park area of LA, where the victim claims an argument occurred. Brown allegedly stopped the car and the woman suffered “visible injuries” and identified the singer as her attacker.

Mr Brown is a suspect that we are looking for… we would definitely like to speak with him,” a spokesperson for the LAPD told Access on Sunday. When contacted by Access on Sunday night, a rep for Rihanna said that the singer was “well.”

“Rihanna is well. Thank you for concern and support,” the rep said.

A rep for Chris Brown did not return calls from Access.

On Saturday evening, the music couple walked the red carpet separately at the Grammy Salute to Industry Icons honoring Clive Davis at the Beverly Hilton, and were spotted smiling together inside the party.

Rihanna was set to perform and is nominated for three Grammys, while Brown is up for two awards at the ceremony.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I hope if this is true, that Rhianna gets away from him and does not try and work it out! If you are hit once, it's enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    bloody hell.

If this is true and CB has assaulted a woman, i hope his record label drops him.

But that'd never happen, whats a little domestic violence against women when you're raking in millions of $$.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    That's crazy, he always come across as rather sweet and childlike in interviews and she comes across as a strong, independant lady. Crazy times.

Shame she misses out on the Grammys too after a huge year for her career.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame. They've both had quite a successful 12 months!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame, I remember his Mother talking in an interview about how Chris Brown's father used to beat her.

I would have hoped he wouldn't have turned out like his Father but I guess like Father like Son.
  • The Jordan ShowThe Jordan Show Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crazy :( ...it is so so sad and shocking. I feel so sorry for RiRi..I just hope she stays strong. :( My sister will be heartbroken, she loves CB and even went to see him in concert, his fans will really need to distance themselves from him, how can he redeem himself? It's just terrible and so stupid of him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be Rihanna. It says domestic violence which it wouldnt be if it was a stranger. Then it would be assault.
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An article on E! said Rihanna is the victim, but its now been taken down, probably for legal reasons.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what it says about it on E online

About the time Brown was scheduled to be singing "Forever" onstage at Los Angeles' Staples Center, he was instead detained by police, being questioned for allegedly roughing up Rihanna.

Brown, 19, turned himself in at the Wilshire station around 6:30 p.m. and was booked on suspicion of felony domestic battery. Bail was set at $50,000 and he remains in custody.

Sources tell E! News that the alleged victim was Rihanna, 20, and that she suffered visible bruises on her face during an altercation that took place hours earlier. Both in turn balked on scheduled Grammy performances.

A spokeswoman for Brown's label declined comment. Rihanna's publicist, Amanda Silverman, would only tell E! News that the 20-year-old "Disturbia" singer was involved in an unspecified traffic mishap. "Rihanna is well," the rep said. "Thank you for concern and support."

Per department policy, police declined to identify the alleged victim in the incident, which occurred about 12:30 a.m. in the Hancock Park area, apparently as the two were heading home from Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy bash, where they had been all smiles.

In a statement, police say Brown and his companion "became involved in an argument. After stopping his car, Brown and the woman got out and the argument escalated. The woman suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."

By the time officers arrived on the scene, Brown had split.

Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, decided against singing a medley of "Disturbia" and "Live Your Life" at tonight's awards. Likewise, Brown scrapped his scheduled performance of "Forever."

"We're sorry she is unable to join us this evening," said the Recording Academy. A virtually identical statement was issued for Brown's absence.

Brown and Rihanna were up for dueling Pop Collaboration With Vocals awards, Brown for his duet with Jordin Sparks on "No Air," Rihanna with Maroon 5 for "If I Never See Your Face Again." Brown was also contending for Male R&B Vocal Performance for "Take You Down."

Backstage, Anthony Hamilton, winner of the Traditional R&B Vocal Grammy with Al Green, said his pal was pressed into emergency service "about an hour and a half before the preshow."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they are claiming it was her:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/update-chris-brown-charged-arrested-after-alleged-rihanna-assault/18645

It would be unlikely to be another woman and besides, why would she cancel her GRAMMY performance if it was him and another woman? I sure hope if this is true and we really don't know the facts yet, she really does leave him behind and lives her life, minus a man who put his hands on her.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is awful news. I won't pass judgement until the facts are known, but I hope Rihanna is OK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame, I remember his Mother talking in an interview about how Chris Brown's father used to beat her.

I would have hoped he wouldn't have turned out like his Father but I guess like Father like Son.

It was his step-father and if he did hit a woman, Im burning his 1st two albums and not buyinh his third!!:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member

judging from what has happened to his mom, Chris should learn how to treat women better. sadly he doesn't :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's crazy, he always come across as rather sweet and childlike in interviews and she comes across as a strong, independant lady. Crazy times.

Shame she misses out on the Grammys too after a huge year for her career.

Which could be the problem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    innocent until proven guilty! i love chris n rihannas music i wont judge till i know the facts but its a shame he is on my celeb list lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Zlebs think they can do what they want, even if that means hitting your superstar girlfriend.

A little police intervention never stopped Ike Turner.

RiRi needs to kick that idiot to the kerb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flaxseed wrote: »
    Zlebs think they can do what they want, even if that means hitting your superstar girlfriend.

A little police intervention never stopped Ike Turner.

RiRi needs to kick that idiot to the kerb.

he is hardly z list
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He isn't Z list, he is quite well known and has done well with his album. Maybe some people don't know of him because of their age?!
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    polka.dott wrote: »
    He isn't Z list, he is quite well known and has done well with his album. Maybe some people don't know of him because of their age?!

More than likely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you trying to say?
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an ass. I hope his career goes down the dumper.