Options

Trouble buying 'The Krotons'.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
Forum Member
Anyone else have problems buying 'The Krotons' last monday? I tried Sainsbury's, no sign, then went into Asda who usually gets all the Dr Who titles and asked the girl behind the counter if they had in the latest Dr Who. She took me to the display and showed me 'Death to the Daleks', I said no, that was last months release, she said that there is one on the 30th July and that I was mistaken, I replied that this was 'The Greatest show in the Galaxy', she replied with this is the only release this month and she didn't know where i got my information from as I was wrong.
I felt like a total idiot as there were a couple of people behind me as she got cocky.
HMV had it in, 2 copies which promptly dematerialised. I think I will order a copy on line then take it in to Asda and show the assistant this title that doesn't exist!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might just be a case of those shops not yet recieving their copies - I always pre-order my dvd's from Amazon so as to avoid having to go near the shops.
  • Options
    gslam2gslam2 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always buy them online so you usually get them the Friday or Saturday before the official Monday release.
  • Options
    Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez, just buy online. What century are you from? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Tom Tit wrote: »
    Jeez, just buy online. What century are you from? :rolleyes:

I buy most things online, but sometimes get tired of things arriving mangled or crushed, at least in a shop you can pick a decent copy...